ITT: Horseshit car tech

ITT: Horseshit car tech

What even is it?

placebo tech for liberals

When will this meme die

They run like 14:1 compression, but run on a slight atkinson cycle for emissions as opposed to most cars using otto cycle engines.

Show me another gasoline stteet car with a similar cr

>show me another car with the same meme
nice one libtard

Pushrods

>100% Bullshit marketing
>Slow as fuck engine
>Shit Economy
>Rebadge Ford car
Worse than Hyundai?

>>Rebadge Ford car

Is the other way around

Nice bait anyway.

The stench of basement dwelling mommy-car borrowers is strong in this thread.

Has it ever dawned on you that not everyone wants 200+hp, 6 speed manuals, and rear wheel drive?

The fact that this 2.0l 4 cylinder is getting around 40mpg, with respectable horse power, and a daily drivable torque band is actually really nice.

The average consumer doesn't care about a lot of things, but mpg and some getty-up-and-go are some they like, and Mazda delivered.

Stop basement dwelling so hard, and stop being mad that people don't like what you like.

>Has it ever dawned on you that not everyone wants 200+hp, 6 speed manuals, and rear wheel drive?
Okay but how does it affect me, and many other people on this board who do want that?

Don't feed him replies jackass.

Then go buy the car you like. No need to bash a car for succeeding at its intended purpose.

That's like saying "god! why can't this minivan have 400hp, and have 2 doors?!" ...because its a minivan. Go buy a 400hp coupe if thats what you want. Don't bash the minivan for being a minivan.

i have a skyactiv and an ecoboost. ama.

is one objectively better than the other?
are all the memes true?
does one spend more time in the shop than the other?

the ecoboost is way better way more power the mazda is slow thinking of ditching it

>Implying Anons will be silenced

Show us on the doll where the Mazda touched you.

LMAO THERE WAS A REPLY HERE EARLIER THAT SAID ECOBOOST BUT IT GOT REMOVED

>hurr durr reverse thruth
>say it until it becames thruth
ford lend mazda a hand and they still fucked up, good riddance. Nothing of value was lost

>but mpg and some getty-up-and-go are some they like, and Mazda delivered.
Its just placebo tho. Mazda didnt deliver.

If its so fuel efficient then why isnt mazda on number 1 of most fuel efficient cars? Yeah, placebo

inb4 you move goalposts durr durr. Fuck off mannchild

well both have around 50k miles so can't really speak on reliabilty just yet imo. haven't had issues with either however. both have upgrades, mazda 6 has an orange virus tune and the fusion 2.0 a bigger turbo with an unleashed tune.

pretty comfy/peppy fwd shitboxes that get the dd duties done.

Other thread retard

>hurr durr
>claim opposite of truth
>then say opposite of truth
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ecoboost without the boost