Looks vs Performance

Looks vs Performance

we all love FAST cars

but at what point did being a few seconds slower make a car inferior?

yes looks are a matter opinion but lap times are just not applicable to REAL LIFE...beauty is

so buy a car for the feeling it gives you when you look at it and drive it....NOT what a magazine or web site claims another man can do in it

Other urls found in this thread:

topcarrating.com/2016-jaguar-f-type-r-awd-convertible.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

asshurt gtrfangirl detected

you can have fun in a slower car
pic related, would drive one over a corvette

@15683236
At least you're changing your false-flag tactics. Nobody will seriously reply though.

Pretty much how I feel about it. Buy a car for the feels, not for the benchracing. I guess laptimes matter when comparing comparable track cars or hypercars, but that's about it.

OP here actually i own a v6 Jag F-Type convertible

slowest of the bunch but my god what a joy to drive

Speed is neat and what not but I love driving big old American land-yachts

Bread on hood instead of a pic from here:
topcarrating.com/2016-jaguar-f-type-r-awd-convertible.php

There isn't enough ground clearance to drive one over a corvette, but I'm sure you can find something that can.

Good thread op. We need less retarded bench racing threads and more we love cars threads. As you can see the shitposting is strong on this board.

Not that dude but thank you for the sensible chuckle.

But the benchracers are the only thing keeping the brotruckers and stancefags out. As much as we all hate benchracers, they're a necessary evil.

>fake lap time
Gtr is sub 8 minutes and the cobalt ss tc runs almost nine minutes according to video source. Typical gm making shit up

If the R32 and R33 have faster times than that R34 on fastestlaps, and when I look up R34 times it says 7:59, then it leads me to think that those are faked laptimes, friend.

Imo the car I choose is based on how the car makes me feel. I understand some people are all about PERFORMANCE and some are all about LOOKS. And I can understand that but just
>waking up for a day of work
>feeling shitty while eating breakfast
>watching depressing news
>open door to garage to go off to stupid job
>see my car which just makes me smile
>I get to drive this everyday
>giggle the entire way to work
>muddle through work
>giggle my entire way home

Just a general thing but it makes a point. I don't need it to be the fastest, I don't need it to be the slickest thing on the road. If it makes me giggle like a schoolgirl everytime I drive it and always makes me smile, that's what really matters.

Life is too short to drive a car you don't love Veeky Forums.

I agree OP I would do anything to drive this car.

shut up. cobalt ftw

you're not the hero Veeky Forums deserves, but you're the one it needs right now

Can we have a "pictures of cars we love" thread now? Here's mine.

THIS
I preach this to whoever will listen.

I make costco trips in my miata, and drive my M3 all winter long no matter the snow and ice.

Never going back to the beige sedan life ever again.