Should I buy a used titanium Tomei cat back exhaust from a friend or should I keep the original exhaust. Pic related...

Should I buy a used titanium Tomei cat back exhaust from a friend or should I keep the original exhaust. Pic related. My car

Get ecoboost instead

I'm not interested in ecoboostâ„¢ just titanium exhaust vs keeping money

Sell your TC and buy a subaru

Tomei is a best

It depends what you want. Do you want the car to be loud all the time, if yes then buy it

I do have a Subaru. Even the tc version is Subaru
I'm really only torn between having money and not having money. I'm getting it for less than half of the new cost but its still not cheap.

> rwd
> subaru
Lmao. Enjoy your tc

Why would I want awd for a summer car? Let's focus on the fart can. Yay or nay

What the fuck is a summer car? A shitcar that only summerfags like? Checks out I guess.

Why would you want inferior traction for a "summer car"?
Why would you want 151 torque for a "summer car"?
Why would you want something slower than a civic for a "summer car"?

I like my car and don't like awd. I have no need for awd with 150 torx and it's faster than civics in America

>don't like awd
I bet you don't like the apples from the top of the tree either.

Why didn't you buy a real subaru?

I work on an apple farm. The apples taste the same no matter where they grow. Awd is a shit.

60 or 80?

80. pic related. Not a fan of the trumpet tip look

>I have no need for awd with 150 torx and it's faster than civics in America

citation needed

>I actually genuinely like my sour grapes

Comparing apples to grapes is like comparing apples and oranges.

I have a time slip but it doesn't say "Honda civic" on it so whatever. The type r didn't come here.

Tomei exhausts are really obnoxiously loud.

I don't really get it but whatever.

Sell car, buy Mustang gt.

>fake burnt tip

Fuck off poser

I'm never going to own another Ford. I don't think anyone suggesting a Ford has owned one.

whats wrong with the stock exhaust

Tomei is a poser? That's how the exhaust is Sold. I didn't choose it because of the color. Also it might be pure titanium/patina since it is not the actual exhaust pictured just the same model.

well it fits the car

This man gets it. Quite the opposite in fact, my family owned fords and now I try and talk people out of them all the time.

remove the reatrded tips, fit a nameless header and keep the std exhaust. it's not restrictive till ~250hp

Gotta go the fast.

Cat back only in street class friendo. Can't afford to buy parts to make me competitive in stx either so header is pointless.