/dbt/ map: Meet, Fight, Fuck.
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:

Boring webums with sounds:
Old Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

motoscout24.ch/de/d/kawasaki-eliminator-1999-occasion?index=0&make=143&model=1290&vehid=4168272&returnurl=/de/motorrad-modelle/kawasaki--eliminator?r=9
gumtree.com/p/yamaha-motorbikes/tdm-850/1179795055
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for ghostrider is back

Satan confirm

reminder that honda a shit

post your helmet

do you want to get rekt every thread?

>slorenzo and pensionist rossi in charge of getting a championship
>mfw

newest lid

>motogp

are there people actually autistic enough to watch that shit?

>not watching the most elite competition
Fag get out

Are people really autistic enough to post this every day?

Honda a okay.

noice

Who /squid/ here?

o/

>tfw lonely
I wish I was back at SEM.

What do you guys think of the Kawasaki Eliminator 125 as a first motorcycle?

The guy wants 2k Swiss francs for it. Has 6300 Kms.

>motoscout24.ch/de/d/kawasaki-eliminator-1999-occasion?index=0&make=143&model=1290&vehid=4168272&returnurl=/de/motorrad-modelle/kawasaki--eliminator?r=9

>tfw lonely
>tfw never was at sem

kek who is this? im always seeing this dude's head or pictures posted in a meme or whatever.

Pretty nasty Grom accident on the front page on Imgur right now

>inb4 I get called out for going to imgur

A-a friend told me about it...

>reddit

for the love of god do NOT buy that bike. it is too slow to get out of its own way, dangerous as all hell. AT LEAST GET A 250 SPORT BIKE so you can stay alive out there. there are many moments when you need to create space between you and a shitty driver.

i bet youd get smoked by a 2 stroke zuma every time on that thing....

>swiss
>hurr durr what is restrictions
fucking amerifats i swear to god

A 250 Ninja can't get out of its own way either... Only bike I've ever ridden where its in 5th gear before you've even crossed the intersection. All noise, no forward motion. It's quite the miracle of bad engineering actually.

If you cannot start on one of the 650 twins, for the love of christ stay off two wheels, we do not need more statistics.

Shit like the Grom? Thats for people who know how to ride and want to have a drunken laugh in someones yard or neighborhood.

Oi
Kinda want a new helmet
Old one was some no name brand, hard faux-resin that got cracked all over
Any suggestions?
Are modulars really a shit?
Tbh i really enjoy the comfy of full faces

>being cucked by restrictions set on you by a government that doesn't even know you
>thinking it makes your superior to everyone else
hows it feel to know that any 18 year old in the US can go out and buy a 1100cc sport bike and ride it like its stolen with zero problems?
does your government tell you how to bathe too?

Should I expect aftermarket clutch springs to be the same length as the OEM springs? They would just be harder, right?

Well that explains the enormous rate of road fatalities in the USA compared to Switzerland.

Switz population: 8.08 million
US population: 300 million

hmmm ya who could ever have guessed thered be more accidents. lol.

you're cucked.

>we do not need more statistics.
Care to show us these statistics that prove small bikes are more dangerous?
>le American "125's are DANGEROUSLY slow" meme

>doesn't understand statistics and rates per X amount of inhabitants

American education everyone.

>still almost a year to next SEM probably
help

How do you like it so far?
Is it worth the price?

Says the guy who can't buy a beer until he's 21.

brand/model?

I know what I bring when mom says I can't ride that long with my bike
pic related, saw this madman when coming back from bavaria

me

Ride with me to St. Petersburg in the winter, m8.

>putting gas in baiku
>hear unintelligible yelling to my left
>look up
>there is some middle aged white trash woman walking towards me smoking a cigarette
>calls me a "fucking sicko" as she walks by
Is this what I get for riding a British bike in America?

AFX DS-41

been super nice, a lot quieter than i expected.
i picked mine up for $520 so yeah, its was definitely worth the money.

>droopy face

sexy.
i wish i could make myself a meme.
euro fags btfo. keep the mad machine rolling.
maybe if you guys actually were allowed to own something faster than a honda ruckus you wouldnt be so salted

just b urself m8 then you will be meme
also what's the point in buying a 1520 CI bike as your first bike when you're not even allowed to go faster than 55 mph? :^)

>salted
In your dreams, bb.

noice
I bet that whole setup was expensive

Why in winter?

>invading russia
>in winter
>again
come on guys we all know how that ended last time

ok, trolling aside i actually really like how that bike looks in ur pic. noice m9
the last time i posted a pic of myself i got cummed on by ct user. still have PTSD

>Why in winter?
Summer is a whole year away and ferries are cheaper in the off season.

>not living in the Arizona desert where it barely rains, never snows and only offset weather is strong winds or massive dust storms that are badass to ride through
the last two months in phoenix have sucked like they always have.....110 or hotter every day. but now its ratcheting down to 100 or 102 at most. in 30 days it will be absolutely beautiful outside and it only gets better every month until june again.

>the last time i posted a pic of myself i got cummed on by ct user
ayy lmao

kek it was horrible. i posted a pic of myself sexing my bike and he posted "saved for future use".....the next morning i check DBT and the 5th post was.....what he saved it for. yuuuck.

>Summer is a whole year away
yes, that's true
>and ferries are cheaper in the off season.
I think compared to the whole price of the trip the ferry will be the cheapest part

it was worth it

Mad/max

I think I'll try to save up over winter and begin planning an adventure in the spring. I doubt I will go to SEM again just because it was an awful lot of travelling for the sake of about five days with you lads.

I fancy a month buzzing around South Eastern Yurop next year. Or go full ADVrider and take my 125 into Morocco.

>sexing my bike
post again

Maybe after SEM next year some of us could ride around for some days/weeks more, I would be up for it. Just like this year, but a bit longer. It was a very nice time in Switzerland.
But buy a stronger bike before

>tfw couldn't SEM this year because baiku stolen

next SEM in Andorra confirmed

would go
I still have the internet site of that one camping site somewhere

what bike?
RIP

Yeah, it looks like you had a lot of fun in your post SEM travels. I'll figure out where I want to go and see first. If visiting SEM can be a part of that then it's all good.

I'm already browsing the classifieds. It's tough finding what I want though. All the big dual sports are beat to shit or overly expensive for their age and miles. Maybe I'll bite the bullet and buy the first GS500 in good shape that pops up.

Was asking how to join the day i got stolen, fucking hell.

>would go
ye
>France triumph user
whut

>drop my elite hacker semi-rimless glasses at work
>both lenses fly into the next county
>Legally can't ride without my glasses
>These were my backup pair
whelp
today's ride home is going to be fun

yes, lots of fun. Actually it was quite a lubehouse experience
>sleep
>eat
>riding motorcycles
>eat
>sit around doing nothing or playing cards or stuff like that
>eat
>sleep
I think it would be a nice idea to combine SEM and a bigger trip afterwards

which sites for classifieds do you use up there?

oh shit
how long have you had your bike?

wr?

yup
Only 3 months, still put 8000kms on it.

Got midly cucked by insurance, now i've got a ktm, couldn't afford an explorer anymore.

Well if anyone fancies riding to Morocco or a Balkans tour, let me know. I will probably intend to make quite a big trip out of whatever I do next year though.

Gumtree has the most action. I think I just need to stop being such a cheap cunt and raise my bike budget a bit. If I had 2k pounds I could maybe get a Transalp or something similar in decent condition.

Can't see shit at night

ok

That's a pretty tasty bike you have now.

>wr
yes
baird pls

That's not me bruh

Thanks, i hope the memes about ktm were wrong though

(first day i already noticed a rusted chain tension screw, i hope there aren't more austrian surprises in there)

that sticker tho.

yeah im a diff person.

Gotta let everyone know I'm a gigantic faggot.

Do you take your helmet off as soon as you get off the bike or do you leave it on in the store/walking to class, etc.? Story that happened today is as follows:

>walk into class, few minutes early, full gear still on
>only other person is some chick in the class
>take off gloves, overpants, gloves, neckwarmer, and jacket
>wearing wifebeater and mid-thigh shorts to show off the deadlift and esoteric german philosphy gains
>"nice helmet, it must be really exciting to ride a motorcycle"
>haha yeah its pretty fun, dangerous though
>"I bet, must be such a thrill"
>she keeps smiling and touching her hair
>tries to chat me up after class but I tell her I have to go and goosestep away

>women
>not a meme

already have a gf for those who will throw a shitfit for not bowing to the pussy at the first sign of interest

forgot your marquez pic bro

>not bringing her home and cucking your GF
cuck

Fucking idiot

Good man

ehhhh no not really. i avoid wearing it unless im on the bike, and my bike is my daily/only commuter. i feel like if i wore that around id be attention whoring like a needy preteen.

btw teh wommenz just enjoyed watching you undress and used the helmet as a convo starter. my ex's used to tell me they loved seeing me stretch, dress/undress (especially taking off my shirt) and other random shit like that.
>tfw 26 yrs old and been single for 3 years
i might just marry my bike

>walk into class in le biker gear
>girls ignore me because ugly
Thanks, Honda san.

rossi*
Ftfy
He's the kinda guy that visits gay clubs

>women love danger and violence

Red pill truths we already new and more at 10 Jim

nice
whereabouts in France do you live?

I hope I can save up enough money to do a big trip.
There really aren't many bikes on gumtree
what about a tdm?
gumtree.com/p/yamaha-motorbikes/tdm-850/1179795055

You want to go to Andorra?

I've had a MFF threesome before but it made me uncomfortable, it sounds great when you're jerking off, but in real life it doesnt translate well unless you are a fucking degenerate with no sense of loyalty to your partner

I feel like it's just such a pain in the ass if I'm running into the store to buy something real quick, I'll usually just open the visor so people can see me, though lately I've been leaving it closed. People let me go in front of them in line and try to do hand signals even though I can hear them perfectly fine. Does it make me autistic? Whatever, I still buy a loaf of bread faster regardless.

I prescribe you 10cc of lifting freeweights, taken once a day for 6 months
find the women who rejected you before, and squash their heads like rotten pumpkins

>lifting every day
>implying lifting for 6 months will change anything
You need Scooby in your life.

>not lifting 5 days a week with light cardio the other 2
>not doing 1k jumping jacks, pushups, and pullups a day to get toned

I once made my gf wear my gear bag with textbooks in it and climb on my back so I could do my ATG squats because I didnt want to go to the gym, I tried to get her to plank for deadlifts but she complained too much so I only did a 1x2

I live in a very impoverished area of Phoenix. I just leave my helmet on my gas tank, even if I'm shopping for 5 minutes or getting a 20 minute haircut.

It probably helps that it is a sub $200 HJC helmet, so anyone looking to steal something knows its not really able to be re-sold....and if they wanted to use it they are gonna get acquainted to my sweat real fast. which i dont think they would appreciate.

tfw start new trade job that pays more than any job I could get with my degree but it's pretty labor intensive so my gym days are reduced to about 3x/week

>I live in a crime ridden part of Phoenix, the asshole of arizona
>"Leaving my valuables outside unattended is fine."

m8 winos and junkies steal fucking drinks to recycle them, i dont think they have any quarrels stealing a helmet to pawn off

Yeah but there are a lot less everywhere else. It's a pretty small market here. I would look at bikes south of the border but I'm not sure if I can be bothered with importing even though it's probably easy...

I always have a tough time saving money. I also have an engineless TTR sitting in the shed waiting for new parts and a rebuild. I should probably just sell it. I don't think it would ever be more than a field bike anyway.

I looked at one of the older dual headlight TDM's before but it was sold pretty quickly. 40k miles is a little high for what I want.

i know i troled u

>You want to go to Andorra?
I want to go anywhere 2bh
fuck this place here i wanna ride

Hey that's not fair. It's more like the unwashed taint of arizona. Apache junction is the asshole, Tuscon being a close second.

Yes tweekers steal all kinds of shit. Its a fact of life in a city. But I park in plain view, front of the store places, and pawn shops won't give anyone a fucking dime for my helmet. they wont even consider it (trust me i tried 3 different ones so get extra scratch for a helmet upgrade, didnt work)

Cant say that about most other motorcycle gear i guess. but as far as my specific helmet, im good.
>inb4 jinxed the fuck out of myself and it gets stolen today

>pass motocop
>give him biker wave
>he doesn't biker wave back

fuck da police

most departments forbid motocops from doing anything like that since you are less likely to pull them over, or if you do pull them over, more likely to give a lighter punishment

though every time i've been pulled over by a motocop they complimented that I was in FULL gear with proper viz and driving safely, and was always given a warning for whatever I was doing

tl;dr it pays to be a squid

the foreign guy? really!? :D
where?
is it still yellow and black bike?

>they complimented that I was in FULL gear
>it pays to be a squid
Stop posting you're drunk

hey fuck you guys ill tell u when ive had enough