Do girls like Mako exist?

Do girls like Mako exist?

no shes 2D

anime isn't real

Why does everyone in this board beat off to anime?

>everyone on this board
>that includes you
Welcome to the circle you weeb

where do you think you are

BEAT OFF THE RISING DONG
BEAT OFF THE RISING DONG

Projecting hard there m8, Just because (you) do something doesn't mean its normal, weeaboo trash

Anime is for wannabe soy niggers and 12 year olds

well you're here to so lets turn this into a waifu thread

CLAMING MRS INUI

Yes but if you haven't met her by the time you've left high school you're fucked.

Why would you want a girl like Mako? The way the series is written is that every female in a relationship (or Kyoko's case, Keisuke) completely fucks over their love interest.

Do you really want a girl that's so autistic and so low on self-esteem that she just assumes things about your relationship without confirming things with you about them?

>He says posting on a tibetan finger painting BBS

Most girls that are 'into' cars do it purely for the attention.

>Be me
>Start browsing Veeky Forums
>justwannatalkaboutcars.jpeg
>Buy an ae86
>Its just one car no big deal
>Realize torque is a meme
>Buy an rx7
>Spend all my money overnighting parts from Japan
>Spend all night drifting and changing apex seals.
> Lose job because I'm falling asleep on the job.
>Lose gf because I won't stop watching anime.
>Lose house because can't stop overnighting parts from Japan
>mfw I live under a tarp draped over an ae86 and a rx7

>>mfw I live under a tarp draped over an ae86 and a rx7
Living the dream.

I've meet one, it was fun and all but she was the type of grill who only liked short term relationships except if you had the money. She got pregnant and it's now living with a guy in bad steps.
At least she was okay while driving

All the girls in initial d sucked except for Kyoko

>Literally [LOVE AND MONEY]

Well, she was always driving a F150 plus she had other 2 ( a dodge stratus and i cant remember the other one) cars that barely drove, while i was driving my dad old Super Bee, damn i loved that car

this

Kyoko a best

>Doesn't know how to fix a simple ignition problem
>Needs a passenger calling out corners while racing her home course
>Loses to an 18 year-old in an 86 on his first run of said course
Overrated, especially since they threw in that "she became a pro racer" BS at the end of the fifth stage.

>implying Mako is a bad driver because she lost to a 18 year old driving savant who was practicing every day for 5 years

Like he said
>needs a co-driver to spoon feed her information she should already know
>still fucks it up on her own course

She doesn't know her limits. If she was actually a decent driver they'd just make it to the bottom then go back to the start to switch places.

She never had anyone keep up with her for that long and the pressure from being tailed so aggressively was getting to her. This happens to several drivers in Initial D, most of which are better than Mako.

She didn't want to lose her last race so she went as hard as she could, and if Takumi wasn't highly trained racing genius capable of mirroring racing lines he would have lost.

It killed me to watch Keisuke's autistic ass set her up on that nice date after having borrowed her car in an extreme time of need just to tell her "ur cute but naw lol" and then have her disappear from the series