pretty much this. or a seriously loaded M5

Corvette ZO6

>inb4 lap times xddddd

OP's post
>pic related

M760Li

> insecure cuck

>"luxury" cars
>using archaic gasoline engines, stranding you on the side of the road once a month, spending 1/3 of their life in a shop while you drive a base loaner

Why are BMW and Mercedes even trying anymore?

BMW uses fake sound so i would rather choose mercedes

>any new beamer outside of the m2

M A Y B A C H
A
Y
B
A
C
H

Isn't Maybach the luxury trim? And ALPINA a special tuning company?

>thinking teslas are reliable af

I sat in both of them at the stealership, so if they say the ride is better in the Merc, I have no problem with that.

But I honestly thought the interior was better in the BMW. The dashboard is a mess but it's functional vs the blank screens of the S class. I even thought the 7 had much more comfy seats than the S, and I sat in the Maybach trim.

I dunno, for all the hoopla about the "best interior on Earth" I was really disappointed and underwhelmed by the S and more appreciative of the 7. Maybe they need to be driven to be differentiated.

Lexus LS460.

neither

The only luxury flagship that actually looks good is the Jaguar XJ.

All of the others, even the Merc, are trying to fit in the rest of their ranges in a hopelessly incompetent attempt at faux humility.

Nothing else really matters, no one here can afford any of these cars, and even the ones that do lease, not buy. A well maintained 5+ year old luxury barge can be a good deal, providing you're a bit handy with maintenance. New ones literally start spilling money the second they leave the lot.

Gotta say, I appreciate it when I see one of these. I've even grown fond of the taillights, they're charming in these days of stupidity elaborate bladed lights.

Mercedes. The last good 7 series was the e38.

One of these days a manufacturer is just going to say fuck it and make the entire front just a big grill.

I like that new sharp and agressive design of audi.

They are no longer looking boring and bland.

It's just a pilfered Aston grill without the center insert.

Aston would be ungodly rich if they got royalties for all the design traits others copied from them.

You mean Lexus?

forgot pic

Admittedly they look better in person but dear lord.

I mean the fake grille actually covers the bumper bar lol

Honestly, being inside both of them, I prefer the BMW. Idk why, but it just grows on me. Probably because I am more technology and business oriented (engineer here). The Benz actually looks very elegant and luxurious, but it screams "LOOK AT ME IM RICH." inside.