Just realized

when the boomers die off there will be nobody with enough money/power to keep old thirsty v8s, or even any gasoline cars at all legal

Why are you so doom and gloom about the future? What even makes you think that those old fogeys are the only thing preventing some kind of major Green lockdown?

i dont even know if they are but they are probably the only thing that could if it came to that

>i dont know but i know

>stupid NEET with unfounded opinion about the future
>acts like he's got it all figured out despite being stupid as fuck

The fast and the furious generation kids are starting to make money right now

>what is grandfathering
>implying you can't make even an old v8 get decent mpg with modern transmissions or overdrive addons
>implying people will even ban them

ITS UP TO US

WE MUST ALL FIGHT FOR CARS AND AUTOMOTIVE FREEDOM TO EXHIST

NEVER STOP FIGHTING

Fuck this thread, here's a 900.

>being an even bigger beta than the nu males trying to get rid of internal combustion engines

kill yourself for being weak

And there we go. You may have your thread back.

Idk about you but I want an old school muscle car when I graduate college

Should've studied engineering and worked hard manual labour between semesters instead of getting some art degree and partying. You're not gonna make it, fucking millenial. I hate my generation.

not a neet but it just seems like that to me
everybody that isn't old doesn't give a shit about cars
they want teslas and the government is making it more and more difficult for car companies

how do you know i'm beta
i just posted a sad dog pic

> Should've studied engineering
what are you talking about? that's what i did

> I can't read

>Should've studied engineering
what if he doesn't enjoy dicks in his ass?

If that ever happens I'm chopping my cats off, straight piping it out through shreaking 3 inch cherry bombs and blowing the doors off of every autopilot electric shit box I see

Yes, they are the stancefags.

Next.

Boomers are the only ones that built vehicles when restoration was affordable. Now single rust bubbles cost like $500 to fix in body shops because the lowest rates are $100/hour.

they might get converted to run on methane/ethanol/hydrogen

oh my fuck its all lost OR you could learn to fix it yourself you fucking bitchface faggot

this is the most autistic shit i've seen in a while

I registered my old foxbody as a classic car. I can't afford to keep that thing in condition to pass emissions.

The average auto enthusiast is unable to do things like properly weld in patch panels. If you have a teacher, the equipment and the experience, good for you.

what is the difference between registering as classic or as "normal"?

Pretty significant restrictions on when you can drive it. You can really only drive it for car shows and events. Which is fine for me. I eliminated power steering and the AC system, have shorter pipes exiting under the car that are really loud so it's not the type of car I would ever daily.

Also, you only get one plate in my state so I have no front plate and that's legal with classic registration.

Move to Alabama. No emissions bullshit. None.

how about you learn how to fucking plan your own money and do what you want?

>no more v8s

nothing of value lost

we have ECOBEASTs now

(You)

what does this even mean?

sounds un-american

It seems to make sense that with boomers in their 60's-70's it's only a matter if time before the market drops out from under itself. True, some people from the 'fast and furious' age are becoming settled down with expendable income, but they don't want classic era muscle cars or Italian money pits. They want the cars they lusted after a child. Cars from the 80s and 90s will be the next big collector market, watch and see.

Stancefags are the new ricers. Ricers have grown up and are buying Nissan GTRs and other turbo cars instead of ancient, fat v8s.

2nd that

you right

>sweeping generalizations

Voting works based on generalizations.

>no power steering
>no ac
>no muffler

Sounds like my dad desu

Kek
This website is for people over 18

no it just seems like you misunderstand what was meant by the OP.

it has nothing to do with my money or any individual's money

drove one of the new aluminum trucks with the ecoboost v6 and it vaporlocked on the test drive.

Holy shit projecting

Stancefags are a bit after the fnf generation, may be some crossover but not enough to be a problem

That dog looks so sad

My company has 7 ecoboost trucks and none have had an issue whatsoever. Before getting roasted for lame truck, we don't haul anything or put anything in the bed. We just all wanted to drive trucks and ford gave us an unbelievable deal