Oh dearie me, what have we here?

Oh dearie me, what have we here?

kys

Why user that would be an uncompressed fuck huge image taken with a shitty phone!

>A box of shattered hopes and dreams

Well hot damn, I've heard of these guys!

Hmm..

This is a cute little box

Well would you look at that, it's a tool!
You can tell it's a tool because of the way it is

And what about you, big boy? Reveal your secretsss

>ford
>""""""performance""""""

Well, you certainly are a messy little bugger

Hold the phone.. I think I see something in there. You don't think it's..?

>inb4 ecoboost

*gasp!* I think it is!

Why yes! It is! A genuine Ford Racing 4.56 ring and pinion gear set for a Ford 8.8 axle!!!

nobody cares

By Jove, hell of an affair I'd say.. Now we need only to select and purchase a locker

> Ford doesn't come factory with lockers
Oh I'm laffin

>not 9 axle
nah, looks good. Go fuck up some camaros or whatever with that

Actually this would be the cause of need for a new carrier and I am opting for a full case locker, perhaps ARB or Ox.

As it turns out, a stock Trac-Loc carrier is not designed to live with 35" tires and a heavy foot off road

Ford LSDs are trash. Both GM vehicles equipped with the Eaton Locker (almost all their trucjs except nasty basemodels), and Ram with their electronic manual lockers are 10x better than shitty fords excuses for traction control. Just sayin

>comparing LSD to a locker
Were you born this retarded or did something happen?

What im saying you fuck wit is why the fuck doesn't ford get its shit together and offer a locker in their factory options

Congratulations...?

Probably because not enough demand?
Literally why any auto maker does anything, demand.
Do you really think people with ford explorers and F150s are crying for a true locker over their LSD?
If you want a locker buy a good one and install it.

OP probably forgot this is a board mostly full of benchracers who won't understand.. Those are gears and bearings that go inside the axle of most correct-wheel-drive vehicles. They transfer power from the driveshaft to the axleshafts, which in turn spin the wheels.

Why the fuck do Rams, and GMs come with lockers then? They don't bother with LSDs they go straight locker. And you dont even have to be buying their TOP trim like you do with ford, and you pay for top trim and you get a weak as fuck LSD, that is pretty fucking jew of Ford desu senpai baka

I can tell you're a tool because of the way you are.

Nice blog