/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>hoon route edition

Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:

>user installs RDX injectors and clips
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdIhgpZ_4pU

>Bumper quick release
youtube.com/watch?v=wjWV_zVtZR4&list=PLyr_eTQASjhTBI_3WpjGIrW0ZeFqwEI-C&index=19

>Shingu's Civic
youtu.be/rkOkulQdq1o
youtu.be/UCgtUvEap9o

>Civics ricing
youtube.com/watch?v=K_2x0J25ibw
Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z07m3AF1oYk
youtube.com/watch?v=rR8kKnDgEig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>post send help post two threads ago
>last thread is send help edition
>make hoon route post last thread
>is hoon route edition
Nice. Bumping with retarded question -

DELETE THIS

Why so angry senpai

I swear, one day I'm gonna walk out here, not paying any attention, and get in that god damn Civic.

Hopefully this will fix my AC leak

Also, I ordered a K&N air filter.

Fuck yeah, +1 HP!

I don't think stop leak works on anything...

I used Bar's pellets to stop a coolant leak in my Jetta. Worked like a charm but I wouldn't use it in my current cars.

It worked for my oil burning
Don't knock it out until you've tried it. Except illegal drugs

I've tried it for my power steering leak, when I had my Astro.

I only slowed down the leak for a week.

I am planning on buying a new suspension setup for my ep3.

Can anyone vouch for these? I am thinking of getting either these or the koni yellows, or unless someone else has recommendations.

I bought a set of used Koni Yellows on Eibach Pro Kit springs and they're great.

Theoretically speaking if I could get my hands on a free supercharger should I supercharge my integra?

how much of a drop does that give you?

I am not looking to drop the car more than an inch or so

I'll try to find the pics. The drop is just right.

Am I cool yet?

Here my before. I had eBay adjustable springs on the front, stock on the back.

And here it is now. I'm still messing around with the front. It's supposed to be slightly higher.

cool, thanks for the reference

>aftermarket wheels look super weird on 2006+ civics if you leave it at stock ride height
But they look fine

Anytime. Glad to help bro.

RPF1s go with everything. Though I think modem sedans don't have the wheel gaps like they did back in the nineties.

Could probably fit my head in there.

Restore you are headlights m8

Go with Koni. What are you looking to use them for? If you're just gonna daily it and not track it, I'd get ricelands if I were you.

If you have another car you can use as a back up, just in case poop hits the fan, then yes.

eh, not my taste personally. I'm not saying it needs to be slammed, just dropped an inch or so to complete the look

I have...

That's one thing I'd miss from the CB7 is the based glass headlights. Plastic a shit.

where do you guys buy aftermarket honda parts (02 civic si in particular)?

eBay

Everything I bought has been from Amazon or eBay. Password JDM and Summit are also good.

I plan on spending my time off, Sunday, taking my Accord up north, to Wolf Pen Gap.

It's the curviest road in my state.

youtube.com/watch?v=z07m3AF1oYk

Spend your time off working another job to buy a real car

(You)

banned from ebay sadly

Amazon is kinda iffy because I've gotten the wrong part before when the "garage" feature said it would fit. It's hard to search through everything on that site.

CarID

Verv you here? I need advice from a chad thundercock

I usually do extra research before buying from Amazon. Usually search the part number and make sure it fits.

Shitty start to the day. My teeth are in really good shape but this one wisdom tooth.

What the fuck

wtf bro, kek

Hey.
I had one of mine grow in upside down into my sinus cavity. That was fun.

>Tfw weight reductions

I'm 27 and my wisdom teeth are still partially erupted.

Regardless, they haven't caused any problems.

Well here comes the pain. Time to pop some beans.

Enjoy those beans.

Imma pop some cherries!

Grind it up and offer it as a tribute to the gods of Honda

RBC intake MANIKfold looking beefy

>We’ve really woken up and realized that Honda has to make a Honda product
>A Honda product ... can’t just be a mental or physical thing
>it has to be emotional
Plz no Honda my body is not ready

N-new integra then?

That's gonna be tight fitting in the bay

New hard top s2gay when?

That looks like a comfy house

I just bought the koni sports with eibach pro kit off of kseriesparts
>free shipping
>they should be getting here tomorrow

yellow konis+eibachs are a great combo, i've put them on a miata and this set performs excellent

it is one of the best compromises between handling and comfort, it's pretty hard, but just soft enough to not be a torture on a public roads

Good now join the collage

Who else likes to work no shoes, jungle style here?

>inb4 "you're gonna hurt your feet bro"

I already know that. Dropped my torque wrench on my pinky toe an hour ago. Wearing shoes from now on.

youtube.com/watch?v=rR8kKnDgEig

Never tried it. Dunno if I will because I like wearing shoes. Lel

I should be getting out of work soon to go to a small car meet in New Orleans. Mite b cool.

Long time btard just found o/. Can I get my ep3 in the collage.

yeah, i feel like a retard every time I work without em. It's best just to wear em especially when working with heavy tools and parts.

should post some pics of the car meet

oops sideways

sometimes I work on my truck like that if it's not a sunny day.

Ah found it

I hope I can make it in time. The delivery orders refuse to stop. It's normally slow Thursdays.

user who asked about supercharging his integra yesterday.
What brands do you reccomend? Would my B18C need any work done to it to make it more reliable?
>tl dr my crazy uncle called and asked if I needed anything out of nowhere
>sarcastically said a supercharger
>he's now hellbent on buying me one

Jackson Racing is the most popular. It's even a dealer option for the CRZ.

Need proof and year see pic related

Do you think it'll be, I dunno, manageable? I'm a broke ass college student and my integra is bone stock. I saw one that came with 350cc injectors I think? Are those good?
>may have gotten in over my head
Should've said a miata. Kek

Jackson racing. Eaton and Kenne Bell is good too but I'm not sure if they make Honda superchargers

Forged internals is always good. How much power do you wanna add?

Tbh my goal for the integra was to try to push 220 N/A but 220-240 with the supercharger sounds manageable.
I barely know what I'm doing Here, looking up all the info on superchargers I can, but most of them are for like V6/8 applications

>was scheduled to 9:30
>closed at 10
>didn't finish driving until 10:45
>clocked out at 11:20

Totally missed the car meet. Made an even hundred bucks though so that's worth it.

My temp gauge was moving around a lot after the first several hours though. Super puzzling. Never went past 3/4 so I ignored it. It always dropped back down eventually.

My drive home was perfectly fine. I almost want to just change the timing belt and water pump.

god 9-5 is ruff, no time, temps finally in the 90s time to get to hoonin

Did you check your timing belt?
When my car hits 200k in like 1.5k miles, I'll check it before buying it.

Never even glanced at it yet. According to the previous owner the engine had 60k miles. I've done over 40k so it's been on my mind lately.

Any reason why I can't run the oil cooler from the k20 on the k24 without having it connected to the pump like pic related? It just circulates coolant around the filter right? The K24 that I'm putting it on doesn't have one from the factory. l took out the stock oil filter adapter from the k24 cause I wanted to have an oil cooler on there and I mangled the adapter in the process. Then, I realized that the k20z3 pump that works with the oil cooler doesn't fit on the k24, it's a little too big.

wat do?

Got proof
04 Civic SI

Ill use the pic that's not sideways for collage

Tires shiny as fuck.

Got the bumper supports in the mail. Fake PWJDM but only one third the price.

First pic with the new Note 7.

Was thinking about installing them tonight.

>94% humidity

Naw nigga.

I'm still waiting for the temperatures to go down to the low to mid 80s.

Not as much as I'm waiting for the temps to go down to the 70s and ultimately the 60s.

October will be perfect. After that though I think it'll get too cold to do much. My asthma hates cold weather.

It's fucking bullshit.

There's no reason why my air filter can't be delivered by Saturday.

>pay for 3 day
>get 3 day service
>cry about it
Go pick it up at doraville, faggot.

I'm not paying another $70.

Shipping makes so little sense.

>order something from Amazon
>starts in Tennessee
>goes to Texas
>but I'm in Louisiana

You fuckers.

3 business days from CA is good. Use the post office and see when you get it.

Most packages are never a direct route. Ship an overnight package to yourself and it'll go to Louisville first then back to you. I think the UPS express hub is all but automated now.

Yeah I understand but it can be frustrating when it's something I need. Oh well.

It's worse when ordering from eBay. Everything is in fucking California. Even worse when it's in Taiwan or China.

>Taiwan or China.

fuck.

this.

everything ive ever ordered never arrives

They always arrive for me but it always takes extremely long. I try to find sellers from the US if I can.

I would have been pissed if my Denji lights never arrived from Taiwan.

Why the fuck does Taiwan love making lights so much? I guess that's their niche.

Will add fàm

>no time
What did he mean by this?

After market oil cooler? Damn that's fucked.

I'm done with Amazon after they held up my last order for cancelling prime. Everything in the order was prime-eligible, but it took 11 DAYS just to ship. Apparently they do that intentionally now to encourage you to upgrade shipping/buy prime.

>implying I can't rotate an image
Yea nah I'm using the first pic you uploaded.