Rear bumper protection

what product should i use to protect my rear bumper? i currently use a bumper bully (pic related) when i park put i really need a upgrade because my bumper is fucked up and i plan to get it fixed soon. i'v been thinking about buying one of these

amazon.com/Luv-Tap-BG001-COMPLETE-COVERAGE-Universal/dp/B01BFLFF7A/ref=sr_1_3?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1472079986&sr=1-3&keywords=parking+armor

i drive a silver honda accord 09 sedan. would this look good on my car?

>being a cityfag and not having off-street parking
Pleb.

Are you joking about this or not? It's reached the point where I genuinely can't tell autism from shitposting now.

If not shitposting, who the fuck gives that much of a crap about their shitty 09 accord bumper getting scratched that they would buy and use that abomination.

get a traffic cone

>farmboy who doesn't know what it's like to be anywhere other than a flyover state
you have nothing to say on the matter, so you can fuck right off

>he's serious

NYC fag here
Why do you care so much?
this too, move to a better apartment complex or something poorfag

Take the bumper cover off and keep it in a safe deposit box until you're ready to sell the car.

you guys fucking suck. not all of us drive rusted down shitboxes we dont GAF about.

That's not the point faggot. You are living where an Veeky Forumsfag shouldn't live. Only bench racing busfags live in the city with no off street parking

really dude? do you wear a Tyvek suit and respirator when you go out too?

small scratches are going to happen. it's inevitable, dont have a fucking aneurism over it. if it's a bigger dent with significant paint loss, get it fucking fixed. i just had to get the hood of my brand new $51k truck repainted, it's not a big deal.

it's a seven year old honda. you arent impressing anyone by keeping it mint, you just look like an autist. there's a line between taking car of your car, and being afraid to use it.

NYCfag here. Get over your shitbox. It ain't special.

get a pipe bender and mig welder and design a Rear bull bar.

Also install a front bar

Unless you have a white car, covering the bumper is going to cause the paint to fade unevenly, and will ultimately fuck up the appearance more in the long run than just leaving the bumper exposed.

Similar to how car bras cause more damage than they prevent.

>living in the city

I'm a) not in America b) in a city. So you're wrong faggot. I'd also rather just respray my bumper every once in a while than use that stupid fucking thing. Also one if my cars is a 4wd with a tow bar.

>what product should i use to protect my rear bumper?
Cheap locked on bumper hitch with a locked on tow ball. It sticks out like a spear and will poke anyone trying to love tap you. You can get a cheap one because you aren't actually going to tow anything. You just need a "spear" to punish someone that is hitting your car with theirs.

>I should make a huge life decision and move away from the city (where my family, school, or job is) to a shithole in the suburbs/country because some faggot on Veeky Forums says I'm not a real car enthusiast if I live in the city

can't tell if you're shitposting or actually this fucking autistic

>rusted out shitboxes

As a reminder your vehicle will one day too turn into a shitbox.

It probably was a shitbox when you bought it brand new, but I digress.

Buying a "bumper protector" is an invitation to get ridiculed by every intelligent, semi-intelligent and even retarded human on planet earth.

this has to be a joke

get this

i own 2 cars:
one is a shitbox full of work shit

the other is a super modified street car

i would never in a million years ever not pay for the garage spot while living in a major city

No, in the city, lots of cars have no visibility when backing up for parallel parking. If the other car is within 10 feet of me, I literally cannot see even the hood of that car. I didn't buy the parking assist option as that was part of the highest end package which also required purchase of lower option packages. So I have to back up until I feel a bump.

Because of that, I try not to parallel park. It doesn't help that parking spaces are marked and have meters by them, so the space allotted to move in is pretty small. I guess the city only looks at parking revenue and not about how small spaces force cars to do love taps.

LMFAO living in an apartment complex and not an apartment building. Fuck outta the projects tyrone.

Apply paint protection film, and/or accept that your car may be bumped into.

and no, that gaudy plastic guard would not look good. It looks worse than if the bumped was scratched, chiped, etc...

>So I have to back up until I feel a bump.

Holy shit, tear up your license and get a bus pass. Parking by braille is NOT a civilized option.