Is this a nice car

Is this a nice car

What will people say when they see me driving this?

FUUCK that is clean and not ruined by some boomer's shit taste, are you looking at buying that? Because that is a fine example of a Camara right there.

Eww interior or cozy?

they'll wonder where you found time to go for a drive between working at the bowling alley and fucking your sister.

>not a split bumper
Sorry user

Jk, I think it's sweet, would give thumbs up to

Yeah it is it's just you know idk if it's maybe too old to be cool still. 1973 camaro

It's what I was afraid of its also salvage guy is asking 9000 lol

What are you, 14? Yeah that's a bad ass car to 99% of people, but why do you care? Buy it for you.

What about this buy? What would people say/think about this

Why do you care only about what people think and not about the car itself?
>salvage title BMW
No

It looks so badass. I just wanna live out my Russian Maffia dream

It is a salvage title BMW. Don't believe his lies. Do not consider it.

What about this car?

Was surprised at no replies to the pic itself but yes I agree with these people.

Definitely go for the Camaro. Isn't it also appreciably cheaper than that BMW? Also plug in your fucking phone Jesus Christ what are you a woman?

No. Thank god your phone is probably dead even as I type this and I won;t have to put up with any more of your dubious selections.

I'd say buy it, but youre phone has already died

For $10,000 are you literally brain damaged from watching too much anime? That would be a fun car to drive for like 1/3 that price. Half at most.

>$5000 for a race prepped hachi roku

what world are you living in? It sounds fun

nope

its and old relic that only old fucks think are cool

would make a nice dd
respectable car

if it wasnt for the Initial D scheme it would be cool

great for the track I wouldnt run it on the street

It's a fucking Corolla. Guaranteed it's not ready for serious tracking. All that shit in another car with identical characteristics would be $5,000. Any more is meme tax.

You guys understand some Veeky Forumstist made that ad as a joke right? No way that's real.

>It's a fucking Corolla.

No it's THE fucking Corolla

Looks pretty real to me but feel free to call Vincent at (415) 597-6054 and check. California is a fake ass place, user. Even the shit that's real is pretty fake.

>it's THE fucking Corolla
...cool I guess.

Jesus it is real.

Gorgeous car OP, I love mine and it doesn't look half as clean as yours. Your the 3rd 2nd gen firebird body I see this week

Anyways yea I get tons of compliments and stuff on my car. My boss had his license revoked and I gave him a ride a few times and he absolutely loved it. All my friends like it and my wife likes it

3rd second gen fbody*

Phone auto corrects to firebird apparently

how did u know :o