Anyone rocking a hybrid or an EV?

Anyone rocking a hybrid or an EV?

I wish, I want it to have a 700 km range and I want charging stations everywhere.

Nope, I'm not a numale cuck

hit me up when they're not ugly and affordable

but it pairs nicely with my manbun.

Seriously there's nothing cuck about the 50mpg I get. Still have the mustang for the days I want it.

CT-200h here

Parents are complete libtards and didn't want to buy me a "racecar" like a Fiesta ST. But I can't complain, a free brand new car that is amazing on gas and absurdly comfortable. I'm not looking forward to the battery pack replacement that'll come at 250k miles.

Yeah, i built my own. Call evs for pussies; the instant torque on the $400 dc motor can smoke any 6 cylinder car.

Also the range is good enough, how often to you drive more than 50 miles a day? Also trickle charging from a wall outlet is decent enough to get back some range.

You can always go the poor route and just repair the battery pack. Replace the bad cells and clean or replace the bus plates. Will cost about $500-1000 to go that route.

How feasible would it be to fit multiple battery packs in a Cruiser frame with more room for the motor?

Also, what do you have in the way of diagnostics or info displays on that? From charge indication to speed?

RX 400h here. Got it from my parents. Yeah yeah fat suv but I'm not gonna complain about 31mpg and 7.5 seconds 0-60 for a first car. Also pic related.

>31mpg and 7.5 seconds 0-60 for a first car
That's actually impressive man.

Forgot to add. Actually I was also in the plans to by a hybrid-RX. My question is do you have any major problem or any common-minor problems with it?

6mt CRZ here. It's nice to have a 40+mpg car to do the boring commuting crap in.

I do wish the ecu was unlockable like the old Insight was. Would be nice to do some tweaking on how and when the elec motor kicks in. And also, making it put out the power it is rated for instead of only 1/3...
$19.5K otd brand new. Have an LS7 powered toy for nice days.

Well it is a lexus, so unsurprisingly no problems so far. However I must add that my parents did take good care of it: The car was always in a garage when it was not in use and it was never involved in an accident. 11 years old now with a bit more than 72'000 miles.

>nothing cuck

>still have the mustang

Oh and I made a mistake with the fuel consumption: I get 9 liters per 100km, which is ~26 US mpg. In imperial it would be 31 mpg.

Why are you here?

Why is anyone

>Spend more
>for +10MPG over a shitbox
>would probably get out-accelerated by a shitbox on an entry ramp

poor investment

>muh emissions
consumer auto isn't significant. if you eliminated all car emissions because muh carbon dioxide, you'd still have the other 70-80% from coal and diesel.

2000 Honda Insight. Comfy 2-seater with a 5-speed manual.

I have a gen 1 Volt, and I love it. I'm hoping to upgrade to a new Bolt sometime in the future.

>Forced to give money to the oil industry just to go anywhere
>Calls others cucks

Lol.

Reason doesn't exist outside the psyche. It's a human made concept.

This is the only acceptable answer

Why? The Bolt looks like it's going to be a shitter Model 3 for the same price

Honestly I'd just keep rocking the Volt until the Model 3 becomes a common place

more like a more functional useful model 3 without all the dumb hype

The Bolt will probably have more space. After living with the Volt, I've decided I want more room.

very nice

however looks like a bomb and a bike a goat fucker would ride before he allahu snackbared niggers

Still that's an awesome mpg number. Nice to know and thanks.

I have a 2010 Honda Insight and a 2014 Nissan LEAF. I also have a reservation for a Tesla Model 3.