Why?

why would anybody buy this over the superior ecoboost mustang?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcOR1Nn4r38
youtube.com/watch?v=u4N-U_UwEvM
youtube.com/watch?v=AvTrSdbiR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=GlYEMH10Z4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv6_BYkTgbA
youtu.be/7l2cMlNRX_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

japanese cars are better

Do you see this white stuff in this image? Its called snow. When this snow is on the ground it makes driving very difficult for vehicles with RWD. One such RWD vehicle is a Mustang. Mustangs tend to do these things called slide and spin out much to the befuddlement and frustration of its owner. Where as vehicles with AWD such as an Impreza have an easier time with this snow issue.

There you go OP, that is why someone would take an Impreza over a Mustang. I hope this was explained simply enough for you. I am sorry I did not have any coloring books that explained this more on your level.

/thread

>driving your car in the snow

just rust my shit up mi familia

This.

Where I live, it never snows.

This point is irrelevant.

>living in some shitty state that still salts the roads

>living in america in 2016

Well then, pic related.
>ecoboost being reliable

t. assmad GM fangirl

>point out genuine problems
>not driving superior Nippon steel folded a thousand times.
Just admit that your over-hyped shitbox is just that, a shitbox. Can't just meme away your problems when someone points out a problem.

>high compression flat for producing 305hp
>calling it a shit box
never change Veeky Forums
and since its a 4 cylinder you think its a grocery getter too?

>carbon build up is a problem

lol

What? I'm talking about reliability not power.
>slowly degrading parts and fucking up mixture is a good thing!

try revving your engine then, fagboi

Awd helps you accelerate in the snow it doesnt help you stop or grip more around a corner

and you have to be a pretty shit driver to be sliding around unintentionally, especially since TCS,s are in practically everything

Ok, nothing happens, Unless you're fucking retarded and don't know how to maintain your engine, nothing should happen except normal wear.

Cause that piece of shit boat can't take a corner

Modern subies are ugly desu

You've never even driven in the snow have you?

Some of us do. So yours is irrelevant to me.

Buying a car that rusts. Also not washing your car frequently in the winter. Finally not realizing the whole point of a Subaru or in this case an Impreza is having an all year round car so you only need one car.

Why don't ford build an AWD mustang?

Forget about other people OP. If you want an EcoBoost Mustang get one. You can blow the doors off poseurs in V6 cuckmobiles and bully the JDM tyte crowd at the streetlights.

>"It's only a 4 cylinder, mate. Just like your Silvia."

example A
youtube.com/watch?v=QcOR1Nn4r38

example b
youtube.com/watch?v=u4N-U_UwEvM
and example c
youtube.com/watch?v=AvTrSdbiR7A

Awd s real advantage is stability while accelerating

> When this snow is on the ground it makes driving very difficult for vehicles with RWD

only if you don't properly equip your vehicle with the right tires.

New wrx are direct injection too

It helps a bit in shallow corners, but your right, tire choice makes a much bigger difference there.

remmember that snow tires can save your baby/ shitbox

youtube.com/watch?v=GlYEMH10Z4s

What a shameful display.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv6_BYkTgbA

You are not showing any Mustangs in the snow I noticed. Also these are wanna be Colin McRae faggots trying to show off. You can be given the best equipment but if you don't know how to use it or you improperly use it you'll still fuck up.

>equip your vehicle with the right tires

You really haven't driven in the snow have you? You see there are these things called turns. With these Turns you have to move your vehicle left or right. With this you also need to apply throttle or know not to. Again, something a RWD car has a harder time with in the winter over an AWD car. There is a reason the last RWD car to win the WRC was in 1983 and all since have been AWD.

Snow tires only do so much though. They aren't really an end all be all solution for winter driving. Which is why AWD makes life easier on the driver over RWD.

You know more than one person. Pic related

maximum comfy

>pigfat but still barely any room
l m a o

youtu.be/7l2cMlNRX_A

One car is AWD on all seasons, the other is FWD on winter tires. The AWD car goes 0-30 in 11 seconds compared to 13 for FWD, but the FWD car comes to a stop around 60 feet sooner and has 35% more cornering grip.

AWD can be helpful in the snow, but in the end it's just a convenience, while winter tires are very important. It's irresponsible to buy an AWD car because of snow without intending to use winter tires on it, because you will have a car that is much more likely to get itself into a situation at speed that it can't get itself out of.

user, I..

>this douche-tier uneducated reply

average Subaru fanboi

You may want to call the store you got that bait from because its pretty weak....here's your (you).