Buy a brand new Focus RS/Fiesta ST

>buy a brand new Focus RS/Fiesta ST
>'ooo it has keyless go what a nice feature :)))'
>someone punches your window through
>starts the car in less than a minute through the OBD port
>Jamal goes on a hoon in your brand new car
>when it runs out of fuel he drives it into a field and sets it on fire

Why are people buying cars with such idiotic fucking security problems? Any good car from 15 years ago is literally impossible to steal short of picking the whole thing up and putting it on a trailer, or smashing into the car and towing it with the handbrake off.

Problem isn't even limited to Fords.

youtube.com/watch?v=DshK4ZXPU9o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvmSOEKfkug
youtube.com/watch?v=0AHSDy6AiV0
youtu.be/Ti79UhY0TGc?t=2m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>someone punches your window through
>your phone starts going insane
>call cops/sprint outside with gun
>catch subhuman red handed
If the security sucks then do something about it or you never wanted the car at all.

You think the police are going to get there before your car is on a boat and half way to Albania?

Feels good to not drive one of these retarded keyless cars. I sleep long and easy knowing my car can't be stolen :^)

> implying crime exists
> implying the government would allow such low class behavior in my upper class neighborhood.
Don't be poor maybe

so if you just remove the OBD port you car became unstealable ?

this.
keeping your new 25K car on a street that has rep for being shady, means that (You) the owner are an idiot.

>You think the police are going to get there before your car is on a boat and half way to Albania?

This is America, there is no shortage of bored police wanting to shoot someone

>implying a nigger knows how to drive a stick.

Here's the deal. ANY car can be stolen. If somebody wants to steal it bad enough, consider it stolen. Hell, my car even with the keyless entry, push button start, and killswitch, can be simply backed up to and towed away since it is RWD with rear only ebrake.

Moral of the story:
Never keep valuables in your car and have full coverage + gap (if applicable). I personally even have a Tier II wheel coverage. So if someone takes my wheels, they get bent, shredded tire, etc. (stock or aftermarket) I get them replaced for 0 deductible.

Is this america?

>implying jamal knows how to drive manual

Good goyem that's right it's a just a bonehead oversight whoops!

>ANY car can be stolen.
That's not the point.

Yes someone could push an Audi A8 onto a trailer and drive off with it, but thats a hell of a lot more effort than breaking a window and using an OBD tool to start it.

It's not like a Focus RS is a cheap car, the fact they can be stolen this easily just seems idiotic to me. In Britain if you stood by the side of the road and watched cars go past probably one in every 20 would be a new shape Fiesta.

Shit like this is why I always remove the engine from my car after I park it up.

Please show video of Focus or Fiesta being started via OBDII port.

is this video in china? the feed says xing qi liu which means saturday, makes me wonder

Not a problem my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvmSOEKfkug

Maybe if you'd taken 5 seconds to Google 'Fiesta ST stolen' you'd see this is a fucking huge problem.

> Car won't start without the key present

He just disabled the alarm and unlocked the doors, he definitely didn't start the car. You have to have 2 registered keys present in the car to clone a new one on modern Fords, that or have a Ford laptop plugged into the OBDII port and reporgram 2 fresh keys (this takes a while, I just had it done).

That also looks like a 2007-2009ish Fiesta ST, the technology has vastly improved with smartkeys.

Takes 10 minutes to gain access to program a key with IDS specifically for this reason.

It's a focus rs actually

park the car in your garage you poor nigger.

>someone breaks into your garage

Shoot them.

>any car being stolen
>not the point
The first post said that 15 year old cars couldn't be stolen.
>what is hotwiring

this

lmao go try and hotwire a Audi A4 or BMW E60 you fucking clown.

>not splicing a switch into the starter wire

It's like you guys aren't even trying

This is correct.

>focus rs
>2014

Sure

>punches window out
>car alarm goes off
>he runs away

OR

>punches in car window
>nothing happens
>he gets inside and sees its keyless
>he leaves

Let's take a look at this objectively.

Jamal can steal either a car with keyless ignition or steal a car with turn-key ignition. Jamal needs an OBDII tool to start the keyless, and Jamal needs a flathead screwdriver for turn-key.

Now which tool is Jamal carrying, a flathead screwdriver or an OBDII tool? That's right, Jamal is a poor black car thief dumb enough to hoon it after stealing it, so he's sure as fuck not carrying anything more advanced than a screwdriver.

He even says in the fucking video it's a 2010 focus rs

Focus rs existed before the awd model, kid

Then buy with manuel, you faggot.
Jamal don't know shit about dildos

>implying Jamal is capable of understanding the process of starting a car without a key, let alone having any idea what an OBD port is

>niggers are smart enough to do this

Breaking the window is the only realistic part of this scenario, and Tyrone might do it anyway even if it did need a physical key because he's a salty poorfag and hates nice things.

watch this first
youtube.com/watch?v=0AHSDy6AiV0
then this

youtu.be/Ti79UhY0TGc?t=2m47s

How is that not the point? Plus what's more likely to get reported?
>someone having their car towed
Or
>someone having their window smashed

Smart thieves work smarter not harder. And this method of OBDII theft you're referring to is not some tool any thief has access to, you need people in the shady part of the auto industry to even get them. These are the thieves I'M referring to; the ones who if they want it, they are going to take it. They have the skill and knowledge to take any car they want. Old or brand new.

This is not news, it has been this way since humans have been stealing from each other.

>not having insurance
>living in america

umm thats why you relocate the port somewhere else thats well hidden and get a loud horn or at the very least re-write the ecu code with a password if you cant code then find a friend that can or you can buy a device to lock the ecu, dickstain.

By the time they have figured out where the port is located in any of my cars and entered the password to the recoded interface, that i've made, they would be lit the fuck up. pic related