>ad lists the inspection as running out at the end of the month
>description says nothing about any faults

>runs and drives
>missing engine

>ad says car has 80K miles
>go and check it out
>odo reads 200K+
>ask about it
>"oh yeah, I mean odometer reads 200K, but I recently got a new engine from ja-pan (no shit, it's an Acura)"
>no receipt for the supposedly new engine
>CEL on
>"oh that's for the rear brake light by the back windshield"
turned 360 degrees and walked away after the test drive

How else would you describe a good running car?
Would you spend more money on a vehicle that you're getting rid of? I don't get my inspection until like the end of the month.

>Water damage

>no lowballs

That would in fact be preferable because otherwise everyone will assume there's something wrong with it and you'll end up having to sell it for at least hundreds less than you would with a new inspection sticker for 50 bucks. Also if he doesn't manage to sell it until the end of the month he can't legally offer test drives anymore, which would be all the more reason to believe there's something wrong with it.

>this car is not *proceeds to rattle off a list of tag words designed to spam this add into searches for other vehicles*

>ice cold AC

1999 Honda Civic GX (NOT CIVIC TYPE R SUBARU IMPREZA WRZ STI SKYLINE GTR OR MCLAREN MP4)

I never understood why people do this

If I'm searching for a M3, I'm not going to phone you about your 320d just because you put (((NOT M3)))) in the title of your ad

stupid fucking newfag faggot. if you turned 360 degrees you would be walking in the same direction you started.

i think you mean 180 degrees....learn geometry -_-

Not sure if newfag or oldfag making joke

>ad has no pictures of the interior or engine bay
>ad doesn't list milage or service history

probably the latter

>boomer selling car online now with the same mentality as he grew up in during the 50s when there wasn't even a reliable network of newspaper classifieds yet

>female owned

>"one owner car for the last 30 years, old lady driver recently passed away"
>hilariously low mileage and mint interior but dings and scratches EVERYWHERE

wow 4chin, you never cease to disappoint

I've owned a Datsun 180B like that, it was mechanically perfect except for chips on the bumpers where the oldsters touch-parked the fucking thing everywhere.

>full service history
>only has some service history

>Not currently running, turned off one day and would not turn over, could be cheap fix.

That's all the service that was done to it

>car runs great
>can I tested drive
>no, but trust me, the car is great

>hablo espanol

>Car runs great only needs a little tlc
>transmission is starting to slip a litte
>Mechanics special

>great price
>great condition
>under 60k miles
>new clutch
wat
like seriously what the fuck were you doing

Theres a global rule against emojis newfag.

>"Ran great until (expensive/time consuming/difficult to replace part) broke, but I'm sure it's an easy fix!"
>Car still at or above KBB value

Showed up to meet a guy selling an S13, said it ran and drove great. Just had an alignment (I guess that's a selling point)
The ad had like three pictures, sort of "artsy" and didn't really show much of the car, one of the steering wheel/gauges.

I get there and there is literally only a dash and driver's seat for the interior of the car. It was some ghetto-ass weight reduction. Carpet was ripped out and some was left remaining, wires EVERYWHERE.

To top it off, the dude had gotten sideways and hit a pole in a parking lot, so the whole frame was bent.
It legitimately drove straight though, so I guess he wasn't lying about the alignment. I'll never understand how they pulled that off.

Newfag pls go. And be sure to learn global rules.

>Adult owned