Other people nicknaming your car?

How do you deal with other people making fun of you and your car?

>Drive a 2009 PT Cruiser, handed down and used
>Can't really afford a new car because unemployed
>All I do really is drive to fast food places and park in the car park after going past the drive thru
>The workers at some fast food places have started making fun of me based on my car
>At McDonalds the Drive Thru workers recognise me and call me 'Meat-E Cruiser'
>At KFC I overheard one of the workers call me 'Dia-PT's' because I always order ice cream
>people always laugh at my car generally
>call it a womans car
>call it a gay car
>call it a stupid car

I wish I didn't have to deal with this. Is there a way to make my car more manly?

Other urls found in this thread:

parkersburg.craigslist.org/cto/5710418105.html
cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5720615307.html
pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5722962432.html
toledo.craigslist.org/cto/5720602704.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop buying fastfood you fat piece of shit

Maybe stop being so fat you fat fuck?

Just a suggestion fatty!

>2009

I had no idea these were made for so long.

>fat AND unemployed AND drives a PT cruiser

Holy shit man, get your fucking life together

>Is there a way to make my car more manly?

You could turn your PT Cruiser into a driving fedora.

Sell it and get something else you lazy, uninspired fuck. It sounds like they're making fun of you because you're fat anyway though, so it might not help.

>fat neet with a pt
kek

Have your friend drive a Porsche

Inb4 no friend

is that fucking bam margera?

>Dia-PTs

Thanks, I needed a laugh

Yeah, this was from his show over 10 years ago.

Why is it funny? It was a cheap car

Yeah and you're so cheap that kids that work at a fast food joint have the nerve to mock

Stop being a fat, NEET, piece of shit. These are clearly fat jokes that play on your car, if you weren't a regular at these fucking places you wouldn't be so fat and they wouldn't make fun of you. If you got a fucking job you could afford a car that isn't gay.

Maybe if you didn't eat so much fast food, you'd be able to run a better car.

Have you tried shopping at different places? Or changing your order occasionally?
Or are you too autistic to work, tolerate variety in your food intake, cook, or deal with any disruptions to your routine?

Because you're such a sadsack that even people who work at McDicks are laughing at you

426 hemi swap into the back. Mid engine RWD HP monster.

>PT Cruiser
>Pregnant Beetle

God I hope that both this guy and the guy who can't afford a piece of rubber tube to siphon out his grandma's overfilled transmission are both the same troll or else it's like the worst day ever for Veeky Forumstists.

My friends call my oldsmobile the Kekmobile
I'm fine with dis

Sell it, get a new car/job. Like what the fuck.

got done by chrysler UK got called PT bruiser.
like everybody says:
get a job motherfucker! even if its low wage, its work when you aint got none.
the problem with the PT cruiser was they used a dodge neon engine. yes there are body modifacation parts on the web to fix your weak ass ride. but nothing to aleviate that you are driving a dodge neon station wagon...

Hemi swap it. Blow the doors off a Mustang at the lights.

I feel for you user.

Do you have any mechanical or carpentry skills?

"wah, I got a free car" is all I hear. If you don't like it, sell it/trade it on craiglist for a different car that's less gay but a bit older./few more miles. It's not like you have a job to get to in the meantime.

Spoiler warning, your parents gave you that car so you'd get a job.

The cruiser? Round these parts we call them pussy repellers.

stop being a fucking faggot you fucking homo

race me

>yfw a 5 speed GT Cruiser is a slightly pigfat SRT4 for half the cost that's much less likely to have been beat to death by POs

Mark is that you?

Yeah, except for one thing
5 speed GT Cruisers are fucking unicorns

>how do you deal with other people making fun of you and your car?

Give them a seat in my comfy, heated Recaros and give them a taste of what 300+ wtq in a 2700 pound car feels like.

Does it terrify them less? Because the seats in my fox are uncomfortable as fuck and I think that makes it scarier for people.

parkersburg.craigslist.org/cto/5710418105.html
cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5720615307.html
pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5722962432.html
toledo.craigslist.org/cto/5720602704.html

>First link modded to shit
>remaining three links are picnic basket certs

My point still stands

Hey I'm on the fence about the verts. I mean, Cruisers look dated as fuck in that sad wannabe "retro" design way but at least they don't look like regular PTs and it only adds 100 pounds for a grand total of 600 pounds fatter than an SRT4 instead of "just" 500.

Can I make a living swapping GT cruisers into Neon SXTs?

Nope, drove a 05 GT vert when it was new at a dealer i worked for, they need less weight so sticking with the 5 doors is key, also
>owning and maintaining a vert
>especially a PT vert

Why? Do you hate yourself?

Is it really that bad? I've never owned a Chrysler or a FWD car before.

Where does the hate for PT Cruisers come from, anyway?

I mean, they're not pretty, but I don't completely hate how they look.

Except the convertible ones, those can go fuck themselves twice.

You asked if you could make a living off of it, no not that many people want to swap GT Cruiser power trains into SXTs because most GT power trains were automatic, not bad but the slush ox makes modding impossible, best would be two scavenge the engine and source a manual that'll work with it

Three main things:
It's a Chrysler product
Fake retro styling
Primarily driven by old people

I owned a GT Cruiser and loved it, I just wish I had bought a manual one

I drove 80s turbo Chrysler 'verts all through the 90s. My friend got an auto GT Cruiser and driving it gave me the nostalgia. Then it blew up.

The 90s LeBarons are night and day to a fucking turbo cruiser, only similarity being turbo

How did it blow up?

Just sitting in traffic on a light (on a bridge lel) but he got it from one of those buy-here-pay-here places and his grandparents wisely insisted on a warranty so I actively encouraged him to spool it every opportunity he got after I showed him how to do it. He said "smoke" poured out of the vents but he was probably exaggerating as he is prone to do. When I popped a turbo on my 600es it made a shit ton of smoke but it all came out the exhaust.

Damn, I think I had about 90k when I totalled mine, no turbo problems or anything with it

I'm sure that shady ass place he bought it from had half-repaired some heap that's why my family raised me to always buy outright.

Well if I remember what LPG said when BHPH was brought up they typically by shitty cars at auctions that real dealers wouldn't touch like flood damaged cars and the like for pennies on the dollar then flip then for over 200-300% profit

I mean, I'm not inside the industry like LPG is but anyone with half a brain should wonder how it makes sense for those places to take on the kind of risk they do with the broke dumbasses they extend credit to and the only rational explanation is that the cars they're putting under them ain't worth shit in real moneys.

I mean, I bought my Ram from a corner lot and he'd got it cheap at auction because it had tons of advanced sub-surface rust that was obviously going to cake off real soon but I didn't give a fuck about that and I was able to get him to pass on the savings pretty good because his father-in-law kept borrowing it off the lot and he wanted rid of it.

I think it was his moms car

>how it makes sense for those places to take on the kind of risk they do with the broke dumbasses they extend credit to and the only rational explanation is that the cars they're putting under them ain't worth shit in real moneys

They get what they paid for it in the down payment. Any payments are just gravy until they repo it and lather rinse repeat.

I mean my gfs last car was from a BHPH place, even though I pleaded with her not to, she did and it was a '00 Neon w/3spd auto and 70k miles and they wanted a total of $11k for it in 2011, but the fucker ran with no issue until she popped a tire and went off road totaling the car, my point is some of them can be ok cars but not for the money those blood suckers want

>it's gonna get filled bro, just need the wideband sensor

This thread went from me feeling genuinely sick visualizing OP to having a warm bellied amusement thinking about PT Cruiser owners in general.

>warm bellied amusement thinking about PT Cruiser owners in general.

Explain

Mainly imagining this guy in Parkersburg but also just people in general zipping around in 230+hp little fake panel vans not giving a fuck what people think because they're fun and cheap and practical.

I drive one of these, I call it the "Pee-Pee Loser", but I also refer to it as my "Urban Assault Vehicle".
I fucking hate it, it's retarded fag bus, the hatchback is pretty convenient for shooting but it's always breaking down and right now the CV joints are fucked.

That was me, mine was bone stock except for my stereo and a junkyard intake that I put on it cause i didn't know any better and I liked the turbo flutter

I wish I could send back a message to 16 year old me about how important synthetic oil and regular changes are with turbocharged cars.

Fuck me I was 26 when I wrecked the GT
If I could do it again I would just get a first gen Neon R/T Coupe and swap the EDZ turbo from the GT Cruiser/SRT-4, whichever was cheaper

Fits onto Lebarons too

True, but the R/T Coupe was lighter, and with the suspension done right you get great handling little cars, but the EDZ turbo would cause torque steer like a bitch

I'll trade you. For this neon, and ill give you $100. No one makes fun of the car, they just recognize that not everyone drives a good car. The pt has a stigma.

He could buy a lot of KFC ice cream with $100

if you drive a pt cruiser you deserve to get your car hit head on at 100mph so the car is destroyed and the driver is killed

3 worst cars

oldsmobile alero
pt cruiser
pt cruiser converible

3 worst cars

Dodge Grand Caravan
Chrysler Town&Country
Honda Odyssey

Because everyone who drives those cars do not know how to fucking drive.

>Where does the hate for PT Cruisers come from, anyway?

Besides the obvious, the other thing is that Chrysler found a loophole in the costly passenger car safety and emissions rules. By making a "utility truck" they were able to get cost-saving exemptions. Therefore, in one sense, the PT Cruiser design was partially the result of lawyers finding cost-saving loopholes in safety laws.

Is that good to build vehicles cheaper by using loopholes in safety regulations? It's not Lee Iaccocca's Chrysler company that's for sure. When I found out how the PT came about, I lost respect for it despite liking the faux retro exterior.

yeah those are soccer mom cars