Renault Twingo

why is the Renault Twingo so popular with Veeky Forums it looks boring and retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e189837210
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I find it so weird that decades have certain colours associated with them

Not only does it look boring and retateded, it IS boring and retarded.
Typical FWD euro shitbox.

And that's why

i'd be interested in a new twingo if its interior wasnt also retarded

It looks goofy as hell with that smiling face. It is also an extremely practical shitbox.

finally someone said it

Because it's designed specifically to unapologetically be boring and retarded, and it does this so marvelously well that it's actually endearing. It falls under the category of shitboxes that are fun to drive just because their extreme limits are within regular driving conditions. That and it's a fairly reliable sub-€1000 car that has a moon roof and seats that do this as common options.

It's like My Little Pony, someone made an ironic shitpost and retards took it seriously.
Now eurocucks think they have something special because muh burgers can't have it. Do they really think Americans want another cheap, slow, tiny shitbox when they can have a car with an engine literally 4 times the size for the same money?

it looks/is fun and is cheap

why would you want an engine four times the size when at the end of the day it will make the same power?

when we went on school trips to france my friends would shout out "TWINGO" whenever they saw a twingo. and this was more than 15 years ago. twingo as a meme pre-dates Veeky Forums and internet memes.

For a person who can't stand this shitbox you really care a lot about these threads and you always make sure to post in them.

Are you trying to divert the hate you receive as furfag onto this shitbox to make you feel better?

>it's a gran autismos getting triggered by some people enjoying a cheap and unusually practical shitbox that happens to be happy-faced instead of being a frowning shitpile episode

twingo a cute!
twingo a best!

I'm tired of memes clogging Veeky Forums up

then you're free to fuck off back to furaffinity since stupid memes have always been part of Veeky Forums and this time it can actually be a helpful meme if you're a poorfag and need a cheap car in yurop.

there are far worse memes like the egoboob shit or forced ford fuckery but interestingly you're nowhere to be seen in these threads.

you're replying to Mr.cummy

hes a fucking faggot don't give him the (you) EVER

where the fuck is the RPM? speedometer? wtf???

It's so awful it's good.

you don't have a tacho, speedometer is a digital display in the middle of the dash (the bubble above the warning light)

that's a second gen interior tho

Where did you find the bus seats

This pretty much says it all. If your car sucks anyway it might as well be a Twingo. That having been said, if PT Cruisers' seats just laid flat like this they'd be better.

Can I buy a 93,000 km Twingo from 7/2000 for 1,100 € ?

you're boring and retarded but your mom still likes you.

This, I'm French and Twingo was a meme here long before Veeky Forums was a thing

Did burgerland ever get Twingo?

In Finland Twingos start from 400-500 euros and those are with valid roadworthy inspection and possibly with canvas top.

PT Cruisers are the ugliest cars on American roads

>Did burgerland ever get Twingo?
Nope. Renault stopped selling in America after their ceo was assassinated around 1986. And even then, all they sold in America was the Fuego and the Alliance.

sure, why not

you forgot the Encore
i forgot what renault models these were in euroland

>mfw Dat boost gauge measures up to 900lbs

lolwut

because Veeky Forums is full of autistic 20 somethings who think its ironically funny like they are still 15 years old.

You must be fun at parties

im sure you have no idea what a party is like, unless you count drinking mountain dew at your friends house while you play xbones as a party

>confirmed

the tipping is strong in this one

>that playskool interior
eurostanis will defend this

post interior that 500 dollaridoos will get you in murrika

page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e189837210

It's like a more versatile Geo Metro with a better chassis, 4 cylinders and a happy face.

is it fun to drive?

They're supposedly quite tailhappy for a little ecobox. Combine that with a short wheelbase, low weight and a Renault chassis and you've got a surprisingly fun little thing, even with only 55-75hp.