The Interceptor

Why do so many Americans think the interceptor was an American car?

look at these things, why even bother making it look like like an interceptor

Americans think everything belongs to them but all they do is fuck things up, for example
Falcon > mustang
4l i6 > boat anchor v8
Kingswood > anything Chevrolet have done thats considered a "classic"

I know... its like how the hell could someone stand back and go "yeah thats the interceptor" after building

Ford began in America therefore all fords are American

Australian fords were never sold in America.

Are you > ? were you really that bothered that you made a thread over it?

Close,
i saw that and figured ited make a good shitpost

Yeah so? Ford is American no matter what

Check and mate
Ausford is a legitimate separate branch and have never exported anything to america and visa versa we design and build everything ourselves or should say built as automotive spirit has fucking died and everythings going to china and fwd turbo v6

Cars were invented in Germany therefore all cars are German.

This is the level of autism in what you just said.

I'd argue just about all of those points.
>Falcon > mustang
Opposite day is it?
>4l i6 > boat anchor v8
In what measure? The only impressive thing about "Grandpa's Axe" is it managed to stay marketable for so long. The irony is the long stroke, pig iron, slow revving six is more of a boat anchor than Any Ford V8, barring maybe a flathead or a Y-Block.
>Kingswood > anything
The only thing a Kingswood is greater than is a Belmont. Cheap, cheerful otherwise rubbish large sedans.

>Be Australian version of Ford Falcon
>Be 1971
>Be fastest sedan in the world
>Be 1980's
>Fuck over most things at Bathurst, not allowed to race anywhere else because seppo barges that understeer on mud would have competition
>Be 2000's to now
>Still faster than Mustangs for the same or less money, and with 4 doors and not a trace of pigfat or shit styling, even have a ute (literally a pickup, a fucking work vehicle, and the holden equivalent is twice as good) version that can be used to carry bricks and still drives better than 90% of what America shits out
>Be so good butthurt seppos have to shut it down and make sure it never gets made again, right at the time they release new mustangs and mondeo's, and not long after ferd needs more government bailouts and sells all of their valuable companies like volvo and jaguar, and aston martin
>Be making straight six motor (muh outdated) that makes more power than ecoboost tuned by shelby, can make a sedan perform as well as the ford gt without 'limited run' cuckery or price

Septics(Retards) everyone, their superiority complex is the height of delusion.

Who cares

>Be fastest sedan in the world
It was... if you ignore what Germany was doing at the time with 6.3L V8s, which were actually faster.
>Fuck over most things at Bathurst
You mean only domestic market vehicles?
>not allowed to race anywhere else because seppo barges that understeer on mud would have competition
Sorry m8, but the Trans Am pony cars went around circuits quicker than our high powered taxis.
>Still faster than Mustangs for the same or less money
That's exactly the same as Yanks claiming ZR1s are better value for money than GTRs, because they're significantly cheaper... in their own domestic market.
>Be making straight six motor (muh outdated) that makes more power than ecoboost
Cool, let's see said straight six's motorsport success in something other than drag racan and dyno shootouts.
Kind of ironic you're talking about other's superiority complex.

That's why the Falcon Sports Sedans, that have literally any engine choice available to them, stick with a superior performing 4.0L. Oh wait.

Because its pretty hard to get an Aussie Ford XB in the states.

But most every american I know knows that the interceptor was Australian, if for simply the fact that the movie was Australian.
But if I was going to make a Modern remake of the interceptor, I'd base it on a Challenger.

Australia is just so cute I love Yahoo Serious! G'day, Mate! Hahahahaha I love that!

Hahaha cowboy hats and kangaroos, mate ahahaha!

XR8 FGx Falcon is objectivley better than the current Mustang, in power and handling

Power, only marginally more than the Mustang GT (in which there's higher spec Mustangs anyway).
Handling? You're joking right?

Falcon is vastly superior than the Mustang

My nomination for the "posts lacking any substance" award.

Because the Falcon simply looks like a 70's muscle car which it is. Ford made it but it's all Australian. Its surely one the best looking muscle cars from that era.by the the way ive seen a few tear up the strip at willowbank raceway. I have much respect .

>Ausford is a legitimate separate branch and have never exported anything to america
you don't understand, if it carries the Ford name it's American regardless of where it's built and sold.

Shut the fuck up kraut.

>be britbong
>get cool new video game in 2005 called Ford Racing 3
>fall in love with 2003 Falcon as a child
>have to find out it was never sold here

Hold me.