Audicucks, every time.

>trying to get that land barge through traffic

CBR 1000 RR or 03 Cobra.

>trying to go around cars
>not just ramming them

>2010 model
>new one has 500 bhp

Yeah sure, getting shot by police is my very favourite hobby

>Bulletproof (tested with 400 7.62 bullets)
>Explosive-resistant (Tested with granades and mines)

You can even ram your mum with that tank

>Yeah sure, getting shot by police is my very favourite hobby
Don't be black.
Police typically won't shoot at you during a chase this isn't GTA

Here in Italy we had a yellow Audi RS4 that floored an old women driving 200 km/h into oncoming traffic in order to avoid police capture and no cops pulled the trigger, we even have two Lambos Huracan but they decided two keep going with their shitty Alfa 159 2.4 L. No guns, no fast cars, no heli, results? They escaped

Anything that can take out a helicopter

any older common model

>Yeah sure, getting shot by police is my very favourite hobby

See
The police don't shoot you in America unless your black or mexican. You practically have to point an AK at them if your white to get them to raise a gun to you.

>they even have two Huracans
Come on nigger, those are for show. Even if they aren't, theu have to be in the exact right place at the exact right time to participate. They'd need to be very lucky or psychic to manage that.

It's so nimble and light you can weave through traffic even flooring the fuck out of it, your back is also protected by a heavy ass V10 so cops can't shoot you from behind

as long as you dont hit the curb

highly doubt cops would shoot from behind.

most likely coordinate with air support and attempt to set up roadblocks.

Powerful enough engine, you can hit curbs, hit other cars, people gtfo your way, and its generic enough to blend into general traffic.

why not buy 18 corollas of the exact same color and year, and then hide in one of them and strategically place them (with an innocent family of 4 inside) in your escape route to confuse the fuck out of cops

i wanna buy a bulletproof car

>Using some lolcantturn to escape

a Fireblade would bottom out with you and your homie jamal loaded down with swag
And you wouldn't be able to jump curbs or take advantage of pedestrian areas.

>Not the Mercedes S600 Guard

Black Alfa 166 with a Busso inside with a few simple mods.
Or a Quattroporte.

>having to stop for maintenance during your getaway

The idea is to get a very common car but tune it to be faster and better around corners than a police car

>Le VAG reliability meme

End your life

In the outside world we call this a sleeper

If you want to do it in a luxo barge then pic related with v8 would be better, armor is pointless because if its gotten to the point where cops are allowed to open fire on you, you already lost

But yeah

>cops asks civi for description of car
>''its a big car, luxury''
>shows picture of s-class, is it this sir?
>yes

Plus with the added perk of less chance of catastrophic engine failure than an audi, w12 at that!

But it all seriousness if I had a choice of ANY car I'd take 2 of these and split my nigas into teams

>Audi A8L W12 Security
This is officer Killdair. Requesting auto stop command on license plate 123455 make Audi A8L.

Police contacts Audi's version of Onstar.

The Audi car slowly comes to a stop as its fuel injectors are deprived of power and fuel by the car's computer.

The car's interior microphones (normally used for voice control) are turned on and record the conversations of the bank robbers for use in the trial.

Even a Twingo has more power and speed than the Audi now.

It's a Transit with a Jaguar X220 chassis and engine. Not only is it a sleeper, it's fast enough to outrun a helicopter.

Holy shit I didn't know about this one

For those who want to know more, google "mega track"

>offroad capable supercar with a Merc V12 and AWD

yeah, they only made like 5 of them but in retrospect a supercar that doesn't get stopped by a speedbump would be perfect for evading police

Why use a car, with a motorcycle escape is way easier

Because most of Veeky Forums is afraid of motorcycles

I am pretty sure that street bikes are the best for any kind of robbery.

pro tip fedora: wait for the baseball game to end

>enter Paintshop to maintenance and remove police hunt

Im looking for an engine for this car, would be fucking awesome if somebody could help me

>using a European luxury vehicle as a getaway vehicle

The point of a getaway vehicle is to... get away, not break down minutes later.

Crikey! It's the Albanian Rozzers!

Nobody but stupid niggers and drug addicts rob banks anymore, it's not worth it.

>armored rare car
>for bank robberies

Why. The moment you get shot at in anyway, it's over. You cant lose the cops.

this is the perfect getaway car. Provided you leave before the cops arrive, it will be hard as hell find, and even harder when you switch vehicles 3 miles later in an underground parking lot and bleach bomb it.

I dunno, probably dirtbikes or dual sports. Seems like it would give you more routes to escape.

dirt bikes to get away.

then you hide them and drive away in something nondescript.

A sleeper impala

>Looks at statistics for deaths from cops
>Mostly white

Ho-boy.

But da pohlease is raciss! Dey jus wanna keep a brova down, ya feel me?

Becuase there are more 'white' americans

>stick up a chippy
>vanish into London traffic

An engine won't fucking absorb bullets like they do in GTA, you shoot an engine it's only going to take 2 or 3 bullets to kill.

underrated

Blacks account for more than 50% of crimes.

Do I need to know the route?

9mm bullets will do fuck all to an engine, and they have to hit a target moving unpredictably at speeds over 180kmh

If you have to run, you fucked up. I'd use Skoda Octavia because of how common they are around here.

Old M5 should do it. Especially E39 and E34. Looks enough like a normal car if the cops dont chase you and fast enough to get out of trouble if they do

the perfect car is a police car
no one will suspect

You can put lights on that Audi, here politicians use that car with sirens on

That's why they are more likely to be shot by police than whites.

>implying BMWs aren't the most suspicious and commonly stopped and inspected cars by the police

LS swapped Bedford Rascal

They're for transporting organs.

I second this.

>all of these faggots picking 2 doors

Yeah but you're going to have the Rozzers on your tail before you pull off your heist because they'll be looking for an old Transit that goes really quick

Why has no one suggested these?

The real damage is in getting 9mm holes punched into your radiator and the subsequent over heating

Any Ford with ecoboost

Probably some sportbike and a backpack