Question

You are given the choice of these 3.

>Alfa Romeo 4C
>Porsche Cayman GTS
>Lotus Evora 400

Which would you choose and why?

Whichever one is worth the most. Then I'd sell it and get what I want.

lotus.

because MR because the alfa's look like girly cars.

None. I enjoy living. And I enjoy driving
>Alfa Romeo 4C
Deathtrap
>Porsche Cayman GTS
Take off is too slow
>Lotus Evora 400
I just don't like Lotus body, we've seen it on errything. But if I had to choose, I'd choose the Lotus.

more like

>4C
tinnitus factory, that is bound to be a future classic.

>tinnitus
You misspelled tetanus

>take off is too slow
Nice subtle benchracing.

I've never driven or raced against one, so specs and vids are all I have. I'd rather have a 911

cayman for daylie
4c for fun/track/weekend
Evora can get in the trash

>Evora can get in the trash
Uhm...why? :( It has one of the most pure driving experiences and a good tuned Camry V6 that sounds like an angel.

wow, just wow
pic unrelated although you're brain is probably in a similar state

4C all the way. Cars today need more sole and fashion.

The 4C is only available in an automatic transmission. The other two has manual.

Alfa. Because Alfa.

Porsche is last year's model (and last year's Porsche is for poor people), and the Evora seems bloated for a Lotus.

I would pick a 2016 Cayman GT4 over the Alfa, but not a 2017 Cayman S.

So Cayman GT4 > Alfa > Cayman S > Evora 400 > Cayman GTS. Hypothetical Busso V6 + manual Alfa above all.

Still a Camry V6.

>this is a bad thing
It's not going to break like the Alfa and it's supercharged unlike the new Cayman which is turbocharged.

Never liked the looks of Lotus cars, I think Porsche's design is way too boring so the Alfa for sure. It's pretty cute looking like the Porsche but there's just too many Porsches around here.
And it's the only one my girlfriend would like I think

>supercharging > turbocharging
A supercharged Lotus 3.5L sixcilinder makes 400hp. A turbocharged BMW 3.0L sixcilinder makes 425hp. A Porsche 3.0L sixcilinder makes 420hp.

>Cayman Gts
Gts is always the sweetspot in the porsche range
4c has too many flaws, the facelifted Evora is disgusting.

The club racer was the most aesthetic Evora

It's been said before but I'll say it again, the Alfa has no manual!

I don't even mean this as to be a manual fag but didn't Jason Cammisa rant on about how all the faults make the 4C the car it is and that a sports car needs to be flawed to be good?

How on earth could Alfa mess up so bad.

I'd probably take the Porsche because it has all the 911 ingenuity but with an MR layout. On the other hand I'd hate to see base models of my car at every other traffic light, so I wouldn't mind the Evora either.

ATs are nice on big BMWs or your typical dd Toyota maybe but not on a sports car you're supposed to canyon carve in.

>muh power per liter
A supercharged engine will always have better throttle response than a turbo'ed one, no matter how advanced the turbos.

Never been much of a Porsche fan and the Evora is shit. Breaks my heart the 4C is only available with an auto, so I'd have to go Cayman.

Not that I'd ever be able to afford the 4C anyway, of course.

Can i have the Exige V6 instead?

The 4C looks the best by far, but I don't want to have to worry about my car breaking down every time I drive it.

I don't know shit about that Lotus, but it looks absolutely hideous there.

I'd probably take the Cayman. Not really a big Porsche guy, but I know they tend to be surprisingly reliable, practical, good visibility for what it is, a blast to drive, and doesn't look as bad as it used to.

Weekend car: Alfa . Daily driver: Porsche.
>Lotus Evora 400
The fit and finish isn't great which makes the car look cheap up close. The model has been around for a few years and doesn't look new.
>Alfa Romeo 4C
I see these around and they look like a true exotic. They turn heads like a supercar, but are too impractical for a daily driver.
>Porsche Cayman GTS
You can genuinely daily drive a Cayman, even in winter (with winter tires). They are comfortable, reliable, and practical. But they are common and won't turn heads.

If you don't say cayman gts, you are a literal retard. There is no realistic reason behind selecting of an inferior car.

>Cayman
I've always wanted a Porsche

Evora.

typical fag response. let me guess, you want a ricebox.

4C as they are pretty rare and gorgeous

Porsche easily

The Lotus is horrendous and the 4C is not a comparable car, and is also an Alfa

Realistically I would be between the 4C and an Evora S. The Evora 400 is too expensive right now for it to be a valid comparison otherwise.

And in that case, I'd lean towards the Evora S. I like the 4C a lot, but it seems a little too strung out from the factory. And I wish it had a manual option considering what kind of car it's supposed to be.

Also, yes, the Cayman is the best car on paper. But it's not as interesting as the other two.