Best state for riding

What state in USA (I'm from Denmark)
Is the best state to ride motorcycles in?

"California not an option"

Take into account terrain, weather, laws, traffic and road quality.

Pic related. It's what I ride.

Arizona, North Carolina or Colorado

>california not an option
>only state that you can lane split in and wont get pulled over

North Carolina.

We have Tail of the Dragon

We have the Snake (NC hwy 221)

We have 321 and 421,

We have mountains, Piedmont, and beaches and coast.

Ride tail of the dragon or 221 and you will see what I mean

Cali is good too, so is Colorado, West Virginia, Tennessee, Washington, and oregon

ky and tn border is betty good as well if you can handle the fall cold it's grreat

Well CA was off the table because I've already been there and know it's pretty great.
Also it's maybe too hot for viking blood.

Looks like NC is the winner.
I've seen so many videos of riding the dragon but didn't actually know where it was.

Is there any decent civilization i NC?

NYC or die

Anywhere away from big cities. Lived in the DFW for awhile and multiple small towns in TX and the difference is night and day I promise you.

Out west. Southern Utah and Arizona.

So many fucking nowhere back highways to never heard of it towns out in central west Texas... Growing up there was fun. Four wheelers, dirtbikes and rifles through Miles of empty cotton feilds where nobody was around to hit or give a shit and wouldn't have cared if they were.

Asheville
Charlotte
Raleigh

In this order

Oooh Asheville!
Looking at google maps there is hundreds of great roads around.

A shame I'm just dreaming. But maybe another vacation one day.

City driving; I have plenty of that here.

Isn't that just endless straight roads?

Colorado

Watch out for all the texans in their lifted trucks though

Texas is shit for riding.

NCFag here, can confirm. I live in western NC, not far from asheville, near the intersection of 221/321/421 in Boone and right on the Blue Ridge parkway. All of these roads are excellent riding roads and there are many more right in the immediate vicinity. (226A and hwy 80 come to mind)

you can split the lane in Texas

Texasfag here, no you can't. Not legally at least.

If Cali is not an option then Tennesee because they have some mountain fun at least. Maybe Arizona since it's at least close to Cali.

Tennessee

California is the most diverse state, but Wyoming is stunning as well. Forests, mountains, rivers, virgin prairie... the whole Yellowstone area. Not that you need to stay solely within Wyoming.