Manual Transmission Feels

I finally have a girl Veeky Forums but she always want to hold my right hand while I drive even so far as to want to hug my entire arm.

There's this time when she doesn't want to let go so I have no choice but to use my left hand to change gears and this happened at a rush hour during nighttime in the city. She slept while clutching my right arm all the time me using my left hand to change gear.

What do Veeky Forums? Should I go with the automemetic tranny already?

women r 4 fags
kill your self

tru that kys op

Why wouldn't you want a qt gf who will cool for you, have all the sex that you want, take care of you, have kids with and spend the rest of your life happily ever after?

Shift while she holding your hand. Are you really so fucking beta you cant move your arm because a girl is touching it? So what if shes sleeping. This is a car not a bed.

>driving back with drunk gf from swimming
>always adventurous when drunk, still surprised when she leans over and starts sucking me off
>first time road head in manual not sure how this is going to work
>time to shift, clutch in
>mfw she upshifts and never stops sucking

Just happened this last weekend. Shit was cash.

Why wouldn't you want a qt waifu who will cool for you, have all the sex that you want, take care of you, have kids with and spend the rest of your life happily ever after and be loyal with you because she isn't real?

>bitter beta male detected

If you have been alpha all along she wouldn't have left you.

Kek'd this is why I am part of the dual clutch master race. We hold hands all day long while I drive but when I need to show her how fast my auto runs I just tell her to brace herself while I shift with the paddle shifters.

get a new girlfriend

get that girlfriend to teach you how to shift left handed

dump her and ask your current girlfriend to go out with you

>she upshifts

Hot

>he cant change gears with the left hand

honestly, i don't even know if i can, never tried

ask your girl not to be retarded.
You can hold hands when you're up to cruising speed on the highway.

Quit complaining. I don't even have anyone to even just sit in the damn passenger seat.

I totally agree. I get road head pretty regular and even from different girls but if one did that I'd marry her. One of them wants to learn manual I'll probably tell her to shift for me. It's usually downshifting while I look for a pull off to fuck her though.

>she upshifts
>shifts aren't perfectly synchronized with the action of my clutch foot
>grinding sound
>cringes
>never again

>He can't rev match and release the clutch after the gear is selected for the one time out of a million shifts this situation arises.

Same here man. What do you drive? I can't imagine road head being comfortable in a small hatch

>not teaching her how to shift so that you can drive the car with love and team work.

You are not meant to be. Get a new one.

A good woman wouldn't min letting go for you to shift gears

My gf just lets go of my hand and hold it again after shift

But still
street racers don't need girlfriends

Let her shift.
"give me 4th" -press clutch-
Fun for both.

Ram. Other manuals I've gotten it in include an Accord and a fox both of which have center consoles but the best was in the Accord just because that girl was so good at it. I should really try to hit her up even though she's fat now. Her boyfriend made her block me.

>he still believes in the manumeme
Enjoy being slower, less reliable, and significantly more annoying and inconvenient.

>Gf has manual
>Can't give her the D

Rest your right hand on her left thigh between shifts, so hopefully she won't feel the need to hang on your arm while you drive.

How about you just ask her not to?
"Hey honey, that's really cute but I kinda need my hand to shift while I'm driving, sorry"

>less reliable
ya blew it

>he believes that women will always luv u just because they say so
toppest keks, stop believing in memes. I refuse to drive my GF around anymore because she doesn't want me to put the volume in the music up to 45 and make the car shake with bass. If se tried some stupid shit like holding my hand or touching me when I drive, I'd put her in the trunk on back seat, fuck that shit.

Also, OP why did you make this thread again?

>annoying and incovenient
Numale

Oh you're one of those faggots who annoy everyone else at stoplights.

Obvious bait you fucks

How about you keep her hand on your gear shit if you know what I mean

Women are natural born snakes that only want a man for money and or sexual gratification. They want generally a rich guy or an asshole in a truck to smack them around because they fetishize it. Women are fucking worthless and I'm so glad I found the MGTOW movement.

Fedora: The post.

Is MGTOW a joke?

this

>Have gf in high school.
>Always trying to hold hands, cuddle up, or stuff food down my face while I'm driving.
>Eventually have to tell her I need to pay attention to the road, she acts hurt.

I can't see shit when you're blotting out my vision with a cupcake, yeah it's cute but stop it. [spoiler]miss those days

Jesus Christ, don't get tennis elbow from tipping your fedora so fucking hard.

You've obviously tricked yourself into believing that all women are all bad to cope with your inability to attract one, however; it does sound like you love your sound system, which leads me to believe that if you DID ever have a girlfriend, you might actually put her in the trunk, you flaming psycho.

The only girl I need is called manuel

Tfw not gated shifter

>slower
Not if you're not a fucking paraplegic with prosthetic limbs

>less reliable
kek^2

>annoying and inconvenient
And this final touch, ladies and gentlemen, confirms the whiny homosexual nature of our subject

Most DCT's are going to be faster then most manuals.

Yep, dcts are really fast. but these fags are probably using faggoty normal 4 speed auto or cvt which fucking sucks

good point, forgot where I was.

Not by a significant (okay they ARE fast but to be honest the people who choose manuals pick them for their fun and their control factors) margin. And these retards think their rusty tuna can with a slushbox is similar to a racecar spec DCT

Can I win the powerball while we're at it?

come here, famalam.

automatic master race

>Manuel
>Tfw your "gf" is the gay mexicunt bartender you failed at picking up because autism

>still night
>clear skies
>quiet roads
>cruising euphoria
>round corner, road opens up in front of you
>press clutch
>grab stick
>I'm already in top gear

Bad feels. But this time next week I'll be moving on to big boy six speed, all going well.

Yeah. So? If you get annoyed, you should have sound deadened your car like I did.

Not all, faggot, just most of them. Too many to understand why people bet so much on such a small chance to win.
>if you did have a girlfriend
She's actually my fiancée, we've been together for ~7 years. She knows how I feel about most women and agrees to quite an extent after I told her to observe her female friends and their relationships.
>you might actually put her in the trunk
She wouldn't fit tho, I can barely fit two grocery bags in there because of the subwoofer, amps and battery. I don't know, maybe if she went into a fetal postition or something.

>she upshifts
I wouldve came at this point

>Cant wait one second to let off the clutch
its like you wanted to grind it and then blame the girl

> Not shifting with your left hand
Idk if its because I'm left handed, or what exactly it is, but shifting with the left is quite easy. At turns all you have to do is begin your turn in first gear, then shift to 2nd before you commence your actual turning. Then you just use your left to steer and compelte the entire turn in 2nd, then when you get to your straight away you shift to 3rd and so fourth. Girls think its pretty cool when you do this for them, they see it as like a huge feat or someshit. Just don't be afraid to let go of her hand in an emergency, I've had to pull away a couple times (non-emergency) and then i just tell them "sorry had to use both hands real quick" and hold their hand again

> this is worth an autotragic

>He still has a steering wheel and pedals
Enjoy being slower, less reliable, and significantly more annoying and inconvenient. elf driving cars are the future, stop resisting.

Horseless Carriages before Harlots

>marrying for that reason
And then years later cry like a little babby bitch nigga when she leaves you. All because you married her for such a stupid reason.
This is why men are idiots who make poor decisions all throughout their lives

This thread is pointless and you should kys

fpbp
If some chick tries to force herself between you and your car, dump her.

This is the only option OP. True racers don't have time for girls

Have her hold the shifter and then hold her hand.

I second this.

Had a manual for 3 years, helped keep me from texting and driving, usually only at stoplights. Now have an automatic, start get bored easily when driving and start texting and driving more than before. Help me.

>yfw you realized Veeky Forums thinks its dagumi but its really idzugee

>she upshifts

It's a figure of speech, Idiot. Jesus Christ learn to hyperbole.

But you can still do the R E V E R S E

>holding hands while driving

gayest shit i've read all day. are you 12?

>being on a youtube video
>watching a debate auto vs manual
>somebody compared vegans to manual transmissions lovers

We already there for real ??

p.s sorry for the bad english

>Yeah. So? If you get annoyed, you should have sound deadened your car like I did.

that is literally not legal

Just have her hold on to another appendage.

>12
>Driving

Pick one

>elf drving car
>cars that drive for you because the interior workings are handled by small elves

And that's why racers don't need girlfriends, ladies and gentlemen.

>have kids with and spend the rest of your life happily ever after?
Jesus christ dude chill right there. That went too far.
A gf is there for occasional fucks and nothing more

I can't drive manual and even I think you're a faggot.

>not having a front bench seat
why wouldn't you want your gf sliding over to the middle and resting her head on your shoulder?

but thats what i like to imagine anyway

What I do (did with the ex rather, no gf right now):
1. Her hand over mine, like her palm on the back of my hand, fingers crossed maybe.
2. We both are in sync so we keep fingers crossed but open the palms so I can shift.
3. Let go of my hand.
4. Has her hand on my lap, forearm, or whatever.
5. She shifts for me, I just tell her when and which gear, this is a fun game too. Sort of like having her be the "co-pilot" with the radio/phone/drink duties.

I miss my ex.

That's not how life works man.

stop being a pussy whipped little bitch

>truck has front bench seat
>long ass floor shifter
>chick sits in middle
>gets elbows to the tits and shift knobs to the knees the whole time

Not as great as you might imagine it. At least not when you're having to shift. Highway it's pretty nice. But otherwise if she wants to sit in the middle it's best if she does the shifting.

older dentside fords usually come in automatics, and have wicked comfy bench seats.

ironically, my 73 has an amazingly comfortable bench seat, and is perfect for cuddling with a qt, but i've only had like three girls ever ride in the truck.

kms

>mfw my girlfriend and pretty much all the ones before her just let go of your hand when you have to shift and wait until you're at cruising speed again to ask for it again with an outstretched hand

welp better break out the wedding rings for that one.

That didn't happen you stupid fuck

>see dream car on CL
>mint condition
>hella affordable
>about to call this nigga and set up a deal
>transmission: automatic

>12
> driving
Pick dagumi

My sides are in orbit

>women are for fags

first reply best reply