Cars that get you pussy

What's the ultimate bird pulle Veeky Forums?

Obviosuly the miata.

dude the only thing your gonna pull with a miata is impressionable teenagers and 50s old men

Studies confirm the sexiest vehicle is a black ford pickup.

Nissan 240sx S13 with popups. Make her wet with doriftus

Miata can give me a pussy?? I hope its in my right armpit

No one likes scum bags

actually i'll have you know that steven hawking drifts in his wheelchair and he has an IQ of over 2000 so driftkidz are super smart

Its not a nissan wheelchair
So hes not a scumbag

Any Ferrari

Chicks like my S2000. Say looks very unique and sporty. Kind baffled even since most cars they see are either mercedes or bmw

Any sedan would do. Just dont get a mini van or a hatchback which is basically a micro van, they actively dries pussy

>wanting the kind of whore that will fuck you because of your car
Is genital warts really that fun

The correct answer is motorcycle.

I had so many girls spontaneously start flirting with me I didn't know what to do. Never happened with a car.

I bought a ducati and had 4 different gf's in the space of one year...shit was amazing.

Tips fedorA*
Puffs smoke from vape*

That's ok, you don't have to believe me.

Miata gets me all that boipucci bby:)

An FC RX7

Hipster chicks like hatchbacks. My sorta hipster friend bought a black Ford Focus Hatch a couple years back and he pulls all kinds of pussy. Of course he's also in a band and had plenty of luck with the ladies even when he was driving a beat to shit Xterra with over 300k miles on the odo.

Never had girls just flock to me when I'm on my cruiser or my dual sport. The cruiser's not a Harley and the dual sport just looks like a really big dirt bike so yeah.. Must be a shiny sportbike thing.