m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vq3t-oyGVM
springfieldil.craigslist.org/cto/5742080761.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the other vw look more cool

But it's not Aryan like ops

says who?

Because they're shit?

How

because I'm not autistic enough to own an air-cooled VW. I even tried learning Esperanto and installing Gentoo, and I'm still not autistic enough.

Wtf is wrong if a air-cooled bug put some
48 dels heads pistons and a good cam you got yourself a 133hp bug

i already have a car that works fine, also i see VW beetles as chick cars desu idk why

>lowering a beetle
what are you, mentally challenged?

Bagged

>mfw no nazi gf to take me out in her beetle

I'm pretty sure she'll will crash it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sTZZbhPXI0M

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vq3t-oyGVM

Air-cooled VW's are all owned by sperglords. I live with one, I should know. He has a white '63 in Herbie livery, because of course that's what you do to a white Bug.

>133hp
>like it's a big deal

See? Autistic.

how do people make thier engine look like this

Porsche fan shroud
Ida carbs

how does one porsche shroud? i did find a dead engine i could get, pic related. but i dont know if it is a bolt on? can you elaborate?

Vw "Porsche" shrouds are fanshrouds that makes the motor look like a 912 engine but most are aftermarket shit

And no it's not bolt on

>I have this engine from a 1963 Porsche I've been saving over the years. It has a good block and head and rods and pistons, it's just froze up from sitting so long without moving. . I thought it would be good to have spare parts around but now I need the space more. First 75 dollars takes this parts motor.

no i just quoted the add i saw. i thought you guys meant to mix the porsche parts with the vw case.

so what is good? how do i do this?

Won't fit in engine compartment in any air-cooled VW

ok thanks guys. that motor looks like scrap anyway

Why did someone safety wire the valve covers on? did they leak that badly?

Think this is a symptom of retarded previous owner syndrome

not with that attitude it won't.

Unless you want a loud as fuck air cooled engine sticking out in the rear of the passenger compartment then go ahead

Interstate speed limits are 75mph here and if you're not doing 80 then you're gonna get run over.

Can old beetles even get up to 80mph?

Yes also the bug's biggest meme is that it's slow so most people avoid you when your on a freeway I noticed that when I drove my bus when it was still stuck

>that pic
>this is the future of automobiles
>no flying cars, no maglev highways, no podracers
>just autonomous self-driving electric shitboxes that look like blobs

How many years until self-driving vehicles are mandatory and you're not allowed to actually control your own vehicle anymore? I'm guessing sometime around 2050.

When people stop driving there buses up mount shasta

>loud as fuck air cooled engine sticking out in the rear of the passenger compartment

Isn't that what they came with from the factory?

Gf has a Beetle and it's pretty cool, surprisingly spacious and comfy on the inside. Would drive/10 desu famarangatang

speaking of porche junk
springfieldil.craigslist.org/cto/5742080761.html

is this worth getting over a beetle? if i got it i would do a simple rust repair and then call it done. no special paint or rollcage or anything. just get it running and drive it

why have just 99 problems when you can have 914? the reason they're still the affordable Porsche is because they're shit.

but better than a beetle of the same price right?
what else could it need? sounds like an honest seller

No because they're not desirable yet

You should get it and do a type one drivegear

You should get it and do a type one drivegear swap

I do

why is type 1 better than type 4?

...because they're shit.