Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbzL7FEixm0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0uMSA8MI14
hooniganracing.com/garage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why not just get an ecoboost mustang?

Fuck off
I hate this Veeky Forums meme concept that every car would magically perform better because of a drive train platform despite the fact they already perform well as is

It can be mostly RWD if you want buddy.

>Doesn't know about drift mode.

Why do you come here and expect competence
Veeky Forums is one of the least thoroughbred, least competent, least knowledgeable and least self-aware boards on the entire imageboard. Just look at the front page, it's/v/ with cars.

I am literally only here for the truck thread.

Why?

Also, have they made a rally version yet??
Because I practically have wet dreams about this car with skid plates, high travel suspension and flood lamps, and I haven't given a shit about Ford since I was like 8 years old.

>The hot hatch based on a FWD platform should have been RWD
No. You know nothing of automotive engineering.

Want a RWD 2.3 Ecoboost? Get a Mustang.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbzL7FEixm0

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0uMSA8MI14

hooniganracing.com/garage/

It's called the Focus RS RX

Other than the sponsors/marketing this makes me very happy.
I almost had to go change pants.

As much as I'm a RWD guy, that's an AWD car through and through.

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of Block/DC/Monster/Vapenation or whatever, but the cars are badass and the livery is pretty nuts.

>literal hoon car
>only available in bright colours
>aggressive as fuck body kit
>loud as fuck, shit on fuel, uncomfortable etc
>all this means it's impractical in the real world

despite this

>given the safety and security of AWD

Why?

There is literally no argument for this. Anyone who has spent any significant amount of time driving a fast AWD car knows that it is 'impressive' being able to accelerate and power out of corners at idiotic speeds while everyone around you is stationary, but it is not 'fun'.

No one drives a B5 RS4 and is like 'WOW FUCK I DIDN'T EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO DUMP THE CLUTCH FROM 5000RPM IN THE PISSING RAIN AND STILL DO A SUB 6 SECOND 0-60', it's impressive yes, but it doesn't put a smile on your face in the same way that fishtailing does.

Sounds like your an ass blasted faggot who's never driven one and your making up arguments in a blind rage.

rwd is slower.

Dirt roads fool, I just said it's entire appeal to me was Rally potential.

And I this is from a guy who loves RWD. If I could erase the things I'm currently paying off and my other current financial obligations to pick any one car right now to go out and buy within a reasonable budget, I'd go get an MA70 Supra and put money into stiffining it up slightly, putting 300hp to the wheels and overbuild everything I could for durability/reliability, and make it shine like new again. I know about RWD fun. I spent ages 14-17 sliding a goddamn grand Marquis around everything I could without hitting something. Every snow day, every empty super wet corner, dozens of empty dirt roads.

Go be bitter somewhere else.

>RWD cucks will defend this

Mate, have you ever considered people like different things?
Also AWD is godly for street racing as it makes you much more stable on shitty pavement.

Are you shitting me? You'd spend that much money on a brand new car and take it on dirt roads?

I DD an AWD car and hoon that shit on every patch of wet grass and gravel I get the chance to. It's cheap as chips luckily.

Dirt and gravel are interchangeable terms for me in the context of roads

Not dirt roads necessarily but where I hoon it's really dusty and gravely with a pinch of unevenness and AWD lets me go much faster, especially on the uneven parts. Also what's the point of getting a fast car just to baby it? If you can't afford to drive it don't fucking buy it...

why did you remove the weight from the side of the focus

focus has no weight

thats why it's faster

Google says ~3500 pounds
Not bad for 2016.
Not the lightest, but definitely not terrible.

Is the ecoboost mustang really that heavy? I'd expect that kind of weight from the V8.