RIP DOUG

RIP SNEK

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/car-news/and-the-dougcar-is-256589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the fuck is that?
i hate people like you that assume we know everyone

>assume we know everyone
Who are "we"? I'm fairly certain 90% of people on Veeky Forums know Doug Demuro.

from what?

Primarily his

>HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY JAPANESE IMPORTED RIGHT HAND DRIVE 1990 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R

The madman. Rip dug

Youtube. Watch anything car related and he'll fuck your recommendations.

Implying he has the stones to enjoy that based as fuck car on the touge..

>implying i would know anyone that said that garbage, ever

>google Doug Demuro
>jalopnik
Lol he's some fag that writes for Gawker. Thank God that shitty site's about to go down.

well initially he was on jalopnik but now he writes for autotrader

anyway, he has been doing this thing where he buys a car that his readers suggests and keeps and DD's for an entire year.

He's had a Hummer H1, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Ferrari 360 Modena, Skyline R32 GTR and other cars.

>jalopnik
sucks of course i dont know anyone from that heap of shit. oh fuck that. that place is a cesspool of idiots, even worse than here

Why didn't he get the Viper the last time? i think it was the most voted fucking car and someone said that yet again, its the most voted car.

Dude is obnoxious about everything, especially with his UNLIMITED BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY ASTON MARTIN
I wonder if he got a UNLIMITED BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY on this one. It'd be a shame if he didn't get another UNLIMITED BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY and something goes wrong.
Gawkers sites were all bought except for Gawker, they're not going anywhere user

I can't believe people pay that moron to actually write. His abilities with prose are about as good as an elephant is with a skateboard.

Literally who?

sweet.

hope after the Viper people will realize that the guy has to import a TVR. pls

>jalopnik

fuckin lmao
Glad I didn't know this guy coming in, but now know to avoid him.

holy shit just ignore it and move on you fucking child

Meh that things a pussy cat

I feel bad for actually enjoying jalopnik. If you guys think it's THAT bad, what are other or better sites for a car enthusiast? Show me the light Veeky Forums.

How much are they these days? How much were they new?

he didnt.

>Did i tell you it's a japanese import??? Imported from Japan????

are you sure?

autotrader.com/car-news/and-the-dougcar-is-256589

i like autoblog for car news. it's not full of pretentious dicks who shit on everything and it doesn't send money towards gawker

>Why I crashed my Viper into a school bus - Dug Demuro

Thanks for the tip, any other? I like reading.

>HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY NEW IMPORTED SKYLINE NISSAN R32 GTR JDM AT THIS NISSAN DEALERSHIP WHEN I SHOOT IT UP AND GET PULLED OVER WHILE SHOWING YOU HOW TO PICK UP CHICKS IN A JAPANESE CAR THAT IS JAPANESE!

>His abilities with prose are about as good as an elephant is with a skateboard.

Doug?

>autoblog
top kek

why did he buy a viper, they have a definition of being widow makers lmao.

reputation*

he hates his wife and her son

I actually like doug.