youtube.com/watch?v=3jDfZcCpsEk
youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg
youtu.be/0cYgCGJRxBM?t=50s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DAILY REMINDER YOU'RE PRETTY MUCH A RETARD IF YOU DON'T RIDE A GIXXER

jesus /dbt/ is dead

kinda considering a gixr for a shitbike

whatabouta gixxus

Well /dbt/ I gotta get up early and battle traffic so I can go to my MSF class all weekend long.

should i?
would be first bike, i just want something i can ride a few months and not have to worry about banging up/depreciation on

Pretty sure they're the cheapest sportbikes for a reason :^)

If it runs well, go for it. If it has some problems then avoid it because it will keep having problems you'll have to spend more time fixing than riding.

i want to die in a violent car crash where im not at fault so the person who killed me has to live with grief for the rest of their life and so that im in the back of their head at all times so at least somebody remembers me for something.

what pipe should i put on a ninja 300

people are laughing help

Met a dude with a yoshi slip on with the baffle removed that was obnoxiously loud.

Surprised me when I saw two fiddy on it because it was louder than my liter peter

yeah, i've got my roommate who's been riding for years to come along with and tell me if it's a good buy

Are ninjas the memebike of /dbt/ ? ?

>of dbt
no, they're the memebikes of the world

>tfw just bought a gsxr600 but REALLY want a gsxr1000 now or even a gsxr1300

GSXR1300 doesn't exist

>implying anybody on dbt is doing wheelies

Muh freedoms

I feel like a lot of times they deserve it for being a dumb cunt.

We need less dumb cunts in the world.

nice b8

>dirtbike
doesn't count, it's easier to not do wheelies on dirtbikes.

>We need less dumb cunts in the world.

agreed, could you see yourself out

99% of police "brutality" cases are dumb cunts.

If you're talking about a busa that's GSX1300R

sick burn dude wew

>moving the goalposts
saw that coming from a mile away

Anyway I'm probably going to sell the KTM soon and probably get a sport bike so by next summer you can expect some """""""real""""""" wheelies

Ofc, 99% of police are dumb cunts.

Bootlicker detected

>sportbike wheelies
here's my lame one from a while ago

This, its smart arses that get their heads kicked in.
Ive had the phonebook treatment for being a smart arse, lesson learned.

All the officers I've talked to have been super nice if you're not an asshole to them. Most of the times they just issue a warning if you admit to your mistake.

We have a national police force here that get quite a bit of training though so that might be why. The municipal force in my town is known for being assholes.

>smarting off makes it okay for someone to brutally beat another person with no consequences

Yup. As long as you do what you're told and don't disagree with anything they say, they're super cool!

Yes.
Don't be a fucking smart mouth little dick head who thinks he is invincible.

but that's exactly what the police are

The police aren't gods. They're here to enforce the law but instead too often they go around just disregarding it. AM I BEING DETAINED doesn't help but it's seriously fucked up how much police get away with.

I got the week off of work next week.

Going to at least go to Ganaraska... and visit my Dad out near Ottawa.

Anyone know any good trails within an hour of Golden Lake / Eganville?

>he thinks an FZ6 is a sport bike

And you sound like a smart mouth little dick head.
Is it hard for you to be respectful when talking to an authority figure?
Yes sir.
No sir.
Have a good day sir.
it is not hard.

Look for them yourself, cunt.

Do i spy an x trainer?
how is it user?
never had the chance to ride one

You sound like a retarded sheep. You don't have to be respectful to police officers. You're probably a cuck and a push over.

It doesn't matter what I "sound like." I have rights which police like to disregard.

Looks like a good first bike, if he did rebuild the carb's and didn't screw it up the bike should run fine. Make sure you get your friend to ride it, or at least run it through the revs after it has warmed up. This is to see if there is any weird shit going on with the air/fuel ratio.

Check if you can use the steering lock too. Also check if there is a lock to hold the seat down, and if he has the key.

Husqvarna or ktm for next sumo?

They're practically the same bikes. They don't sell the 690 branded as a KTM here in the US anymore so I say get the 701.

No you sound like a retarded sheep.
80% of a cops job is cleaning shit like pic related up then they get to pull over dickheads like you for driving like a wanker and you have the cheek to think they will put up with you being a self entitled smart arse?

You need a reality check mate.
Most cops are great people who have to put up with some truly terrible shit and as icing on the cake the other 20% of their job is dealing with smart cunts like you.

Confirmed Harley Fag.

okay mr. police man I promise not to state my own thoughts and opinions anymore please holster your gun

I see the truth hurts.
You could just stop posting ya know?
i won't feel bad if you don't reply.

It's awesome.

I upped the front to a 14t since first gear is nearly unusable for me.

It's street legal, and the road manners are horrible, but the 14t helped a lot, I may drop 2 on the rear... 2-stroke doesn't like to cruise, it wants to go go go all the time... throttle tamer might help that a bit.

On the trails, it's amazing, it could maybe use a steering stabiliser since it's so light.

I love it to death, it's one of those bikes that nobody ever wants to sell. Most people seem to love it, but there is the odd person who bought one and sold it before it even hit 5 hours on the meter.

I'm not even a dick to police. All I have been saying is that they need to be held accountable for their actions in order to stop abusing their power.

IMO every police officer should be required to wear a camera and mic to record their actions the entire time they're on the job, which can be viewed by a court upon any abuse case.

How angry is bike man to throw his bike?

Okay so you think police officers have the right to use unneeded force when I speak my opinions, which is legal for me to do, because their job consist of "truly terrible shit"? People like you are annoying.

Uh, I drive a tow truck... cops don't clean fuck all up off the road.

Firefighters put down sorb-all on fluids, and the tow truck driver sweeps up all the shit from the car.

I'm fairly certain cops spend half their day doing paperwork.

98 Evo 5 I towed that hit a deer... don't know how this kid pays $5k/year for insurance.. seems not worth it.

>2-stroke doesn't like to cruise
Just remember to give it a good rev every now and again while cruising down the road so you don't starve the engine of oil, 2 strokes just don't like sitting at a constant rpm full stop.
>it could maybe use a steering stabiliser since it's so light.
and you are hanging on too tight, gotta learn to hold on with your legs, your hands are only there for the throttle, clutch and to steer not to hold on with.

great bike though user probably the best to be getting into enduro with

just because you can't doesn't mean nobody is, user.

help

Daily reminder that break in periods are a meme

Nice , how long did it take you to learn? I've only ever had my cruiser but I liked to do stunts with it. All I could do was stand on it though. I'm looking to buy a sports bike soon through. How long did it take you to wheelie?

And if you have a valid opinion im sure you won't get your shit kicked in for stating it.
have you ever actually talked to police or have you only ever seen youtube videos of people talking to them?

Need to learn drop clutch woollies for my fat suit of a 250

sounds to me like you sucked a spider into one of the carbys (some shit built up in the air box got sucked in when you started it and is now throwing off the air/fuel mixture)
pull your carbys apart, clean them, put them back on, job should be sweet.
>tfw carbs

Just remember 2 strokes get oil through their fuel. When cruising you have the throttle open and oil goes in fine.
>but the throttle is only partially open
It's a low stress situation which doesn't demand heavy oiling. Giving it a quick rev won't do shit. The oil would just go in for 1 engine cycle and then right back out the exhaust. The only situation I can think of where it actually won't get sufficient oil is if you ride it up to redline and then close the throttle all the way. At that point you would still have the engine spinning very fast but only getting oil as if it was idling.

and steering stabilizers actually help any bike stay calm up front even if you're holding loosely

>if you have a valid opinion
It's an opinion you dumbass, not everyone will agree and say it is valid but any opinion is valid. Seriously just stop posting lol

Lots of people are putting stabilisers on it.

It's oil injected, it meters in oil based on load and throttle position, but yeah I ride down the road while accelerating and slowing down over and over, because it's easier than trying to hold steady speed.

I got the WR450 for road rides anyway.

>dropped bike a week ago
>left clip on bent af but still straighter than my future
>left tail cover cracked
>oem clip ons is expensive and will take months before it arrives

how do i cope up with this /dbt/, is this withdrawals I feel?

you forgot to turn the fuel petcock on

What's the bike on the left?

More throttle means more oil, the fuel sits in the bottom of the engine and lubricates the crank/bottom end bearings before being sucked into the cylinder on a 2 stroke.
if you are sitting at half throttle there is half as much fuel in the bottom end lubricating the engine, giving it a squirt on the throttle every now and again pumps more fuel down there and keeps everything lubed up nicely.

I'm hardly worried about starving it of oil at all...

It injects oil based on RPM and Throttle Position, there are guys with over 300 hours and the piston still looked fine, but the rings were nearly worn out.

>cops have the right to use excessive force when someone is being a dick because their job consist of ugly things!
You're not autistic by any chance, are you?

If you can't figure it out... I have bad news for you.

around 4-6 weeks of just going out for a practice session for an hour or so just to get used to popping it and chasing sitdowns. The main thing is not giving up, thinking about what you can do better next time and realizing when
a session is losing productivity and cutting it. It's never the bike, it's you, don't be a dingus and go out and buy new sprockets thinking it'll help or whatever, you'll still suck. It's about you. I think wheelies are actually a good skill to learn because of this, they really remind you that you're the weakest link on your bike.

There are plenty of clutch pop wheelie tutorials on the internet (I liked ds83s multi-angle one)

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z1KK9wokDc

and uhh, you need to be pretty comfortable before you start doing stand ups. When you do one for the first time you are gonna shit yourself, doing a stand up for the first time is one of the only times while riding a motorcycle I've come off shaking a little bit.

Who knows probably.
Alright so imagine this situation, you are riding your bike home, you see a car accident and you are the only one around to help, there are dead children in one of the cars, the person that caused the crash is fine, really drunk laughing his arse off, while you are trying to figure out what to do the car with the kids in it catches on fire, you try to put it out and get people out but you can't. fire fighters get there, cops get there, yada yada days pass...
You are at a party and your mate wants to drive home drunk... giving the story of he is a good driver and being a smart arse.. tell me you aren't going to belt the cunt.

I couldnt deal with that kinda shit, i can understand why sometimes cops crack and belt some drunk dickhead.

what if

what's the deal with this pic? I've seen it for years but I've never seen the video or anything. can anyone help a brother out?

>It's never the bike, it's you
but my carb kept flooding when doing wheelies. Finally having a working carb and being able to wheelie this bike again feels great though.

idk about video but he obviously flipped the bike doing a dank willie

I would probably drive him home to keep him from driving drunk.

I would absolutely NOT shoot/beat him.

nah you should have been able to pop it up, turn the engine off then held it in place by doing a manual and balancing it.

clearly all your fault.

I'm just confused that the cowl tore itself off unless it hit the ground first which idk just so many questions

Yeah I got to the point where I started trying that. The engine braking kept fucking me so I had to learn to pull in the clutch while in the air. I never got good at coaster wheelies though. I would always end up stomping the brake too hard and slamming down.

I have very nice

bike flipped, guard hit the ground, smashed the rear plastics off, bike flew in the air in that order, happens all the time when people crash while doing a fast willy

the fat guy gorilla gripping the handlebars probably helped get it all the way upside down too i guess

okay cool. I've never seen that happen so I was curious. that's a violent fucking hit to flip smash out the back cowl and the windscreen and get airborne again.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jDfZcCpsEk

R I D I N G M U S I C

AM I FREE TO GO AM I BEING DETAINED ends up with you getting your window broken and your ass tazed, Mr Sovereign Citizen.

thats pretty cool, i didnt realise the x trainer was oil injected, how powerful are they?
they are a 300cc aren't they?

Just do what you're told even if you don't disagree. That's what court is for, dumbfuck.

will do, thank you
meeting with the guy at 7 tomorrow, undoubtedly i will shitpost with it as i normally get overexcited with purchases like this

>01:08
literally mumbles in the hood

i love watching the sovereign citizens getting owned compilations
youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg

youtu.be/0cYgCGJRxBM?t=50s
this music is strange but I it really gets me moving while I smash touge

>articles of confederation
lmao

"is speeding a crime?"

You mean even if don't agree , not disagree. Dumbfuck. You're just another sheep push over, who is also probably a cuck. Do you want an alpha bull like me to cuck you?