Who has the fastest car on Veeky Forums and why is it me?

Who has the fastest car on Veeky Forums and why is it me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8ZZPb6Urh8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKn7lylFQB8
motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2002/2002-chevrolet-corvette-z06/
zeperfs.com/en/fiche63-audi-rs4.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who has the ugliest car on Veeky Forums and why is it me?

>Audi
Fast for 10 seconds until it blows up maybe.

It isn't you.

I'm waiting for someone to someone post a Firebird, Camaro or Vette. Those things would completely destroy your hopped up overengineered shitbox.
Hell, anything with an LS in it would destroy it.

Was stuck behind an Audi RS7 I couldn't seem to catch for about an boy in freeway traffic today. I think he saw me trying to dodge through traffic and got an idea that I wanted to see how it looked from the front. When I finally got beside him, a spoiler popped out of the trunk and it blew my fucking doors off. Pretty impressed, now that I'm seeing the specs online.

I think my Subie would beat it desu

>an boy

What?

*an hour

Autowrong does it again

385bhp of european twin turbo V6 fury and you think a boomerbox (((sports))) car would take me? Get real.

>Firebird, Camaro or Vette
baka desu

My 6 cylinder car from 1990 would push that fat Audi wagon's shit in

>385bhp
Child's play. An LS will make 400 easily, and that's without even thinking about forced induction.

Are you retarded? I own a 1979 with like 200 at the crank, and while that has no hope in hell of beating you a simple $800 turbo on an automatic 1990-96 firebird or camaro will kick your shit in harder than you could ever imagine. Easy 500 at the crank on stock bottom end.

>under 400HP
>>>>fastest car on Veeky Forums

Yeah no.

What Amerifat's don't realise is that their fat V8's have stupidly long gears which makes them slow as fuck considering how much power they have on paper.

A B5 RS4 would absolutely walk a 1/4 mile against a C5 Vette.

Who's the worst driver on Veeky Forums and why is it me?

Show me a drag race between a stock B5 RS4 and a stock C5 Vette, where the Vette gets completely destroyed by the Audi.
Go on, I'll wait.

>3,500 lbs
>385hp
lmao

>1/4 mile
LMFAO

You'll be waiting a hell of a long time because the B5 RS4 never came to the US, and the Vette is rare as shin Europe.

Yeah, in the snow.

The long gears are made up for with big torque, and the gears aren't that long! In 6th on a 3.73 rear a camaro will run 3500 rpm at highway speed.

> a FUCKING WAGON

Something similarly fast, then. Shouldn't be too hard to find the Audi beating supercars if it can supposedly beat a Corvette in a straight line.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8ZZPb6Urh8

The S4 has 150bhp less than the RS4, the driver botches the start and the first to second gear change, still almost beats the Vette.

An RS4 would have utterly annihilated it.

Nice car,
Have you considered getting it in a different color? Perhaps one that doesn't make your car look like a giant lemon skittle?

I'm pretty sure there's newer Corvettes, 911 Turbos, and built modded GTRs/Evos owned by people on Veeky Forums. Hell isn't there a Camaro Z/28 owned by someone on Veeky Forums? And a bunch of Americans have 400-500hp newer Camaro/5.0 Mustangs that'd definitely go faster

Nice RS4 though OP. I want one but I'm in America. They're still $20k Euros apparently in Germany/Italy.

bring it, fuckboy

atleast mine's moderately reliable, comfortable and sounds good.

I'm down to put it to the test. Hell it might.

bring it on fggt

>'no'

calvin wan has a 310hp fd. FDs weight only around 2800lbs so it probably beats your shitbox

Define "moderately", I'm genuinely interested in those

He means they require a $5000-$10000 engine out timing chain service every 50,000 miles.

Not an exaggeration.

It's not you OP, it's that australian user with the stupid r33 GTR.

Last thread i was in he was showing us dyno numbers on low boost of over 800kw at the wheels, he's running meth injection now, carbon fibre panels to shave off a shit ton of weight...

Seriously, that cunt has some retarded cash to burn.

>800kw at the wheels
Weak.

Seconding the r33 user.

800kw is his STREET tune.

The madman is running 800kw on the street and if you're not shitting bricks at how crazy that is, you're a busrider.

A car with a big turbo that makes 1000bhp for 20 milliseconds at a given RPM isn't particularly impressive.

my car is making 3000hp btw

Actually it is. If you stuck around in one of his threads you would see it's not a big single turbo build.

Not my car, but he has some sort of custom aftermarket sequential setup going on.

Sure, got dyno sheets mr top fuel dragster?

>has no proofs for his tales
>asks me for proofs

>79
>right after oil crisis and the beginning of malaise era

Yeah it can do better,the only thing holding it back is you

>not wanting to be special snowflake

dude, i've seen some pretty fast cars with bread on hood, including some covettes, mustangs, a ferrari and a 911 turbo

then show me a track day and watch the audi crash on turn 1

lurk more, i've seen his posts to.

It's faster than your rice burner, tho.

Hahahaha hahahaha no!

>What Amerifat's don't realise is that their fat V8's have stupidly long gears which makes them slow as fuck considering how much power they have on paper.
>car has stupid amounts of torque
>user thinks short gears are the solution

becuase only two people post on Veeky Forums, youre one of them and I'm dagumi

>clearly heavily modified S4 that's waay faster than a stock RS4
>hurr clearly RS4 would have walked it
Are you clinically retarded?

The stock B5 S4 was a 14 second car back in the day. People were running low 13's in stock C4 6spds with the LT4 and it's not uncommon to see LS1 f-bodies in the low 13s.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKn7lylFQB8

>tfw a RS4 can't even beat a Trabant

>muh gears
American cars are meant for the 1/4 mile you goob. Get the fuck out of my face.

>A B5 RS4 would absolutely walk a 1/4 mile against a C5 Vette.

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2002/2002-chevrolet-corvette-z06/
>C5 Corvette
>0-60 4.0s
>1/4 mile in 12.4s

zeperfs.com/en/fiche63-audi-rs4.htm
>B5 RS4
>0-60 in 4.9s
>1/4 mile in 13.4s

Go be BTFO somewhere else, faggot.

Literally an exaggeration

lol stay mad audifag

He wouldn't even smoke a base c5, which does the quarter right round 13s.

Its around 100k actually.

lots of cars in audizine who've gone over 160k without changing them

Mine had a couple of annoying taillight electrical gremlins caused by some seals in the headlights but that was quickly and cheaply fixed and it didnt show any other problems.

They're miles more reilable than the B5 S4.

I've had the car throw tantrums at me a couple times over the years but its always gotten me home safe. (blew powersteering line)

>no proofs
>l-lurk more!

I have a z28. It's an 81 though so I don't think you meant me.

There was also an user with a viper gts trying to make it faster by taking out the passenger seat.

>S4
>challenging superior RS4

Chuckle