Will cars ever look sane again?

No

>Will cars ever look sane again?
Depends on how hard you look.a few will look sane.

but these are usually not mass market cars.

subarus still seem to be kind of conservatively styled but considering all the nu-males are frowning upon this fact and think it looks "boring", they will probably snap soon like lexus did years back.

No because millennials

Why do people do these bad shoops
Are they making fun of the angry face meme and purposely trying to look retarded?

Cumming

>one day you will be able to post on Veeky Forums while riding in your eco-friendly self-driving auto

Why can't cars just be cars anymore

I think the new Prius looks cool. Yeah, I know, crucify me.

The new Hondas are actually not bad imo

I like the architectural look they're going for with them, as opposed to toyota's ANGRY FAIC with glossy black plastic coating the entire grill area

The way they make Acuras look kinda crystalline so you subconsciously make that Jewels=Premium comparison is cool too

post about what?

>purposely trying to look retarded

They look as retarded as the current design language.

You see bad shoops like this and think
"Wew, I'm glad it's just a retarded shoop."

Then you look up the original and be horrified that it doesn't look much less retarded than the shoop.

The new Civic looks like shit.

All cars are too preoccupied with attaining the look of the future. So in other words, no.

did it have a stroke?

>they will probably snap soon like lexus

pls no

the coupe is sexy af tho

Looks like You'll be able to post ONTO the fucking car.

>le unfunny design meme posted for the 1827645th time

strongly consider suicide OP

t. lexus engineer

>engineers
>in charge of design

google " how to kill myself"

M600s are absolutely gorgeous cars

I love the look of the Gumpert Apollo, but it;s on the absolute other end of the spectrum.

I think we might be slowly but surely heading back to normalcy. fads pass. after squared headlights, fancy shaped ones became trendy. particularly ovals. from there, abstract shapes, and from those, angry headlights became a thing. but once ancry passes, where do you go from there? angry ANGULAR headlights. but eventually angry will pass, and then youll just have angular, which leads back to squared, or at least somewhat rectangular.