You risk getting license suspended if you go 50+ over speed limit

>you risk getting license suspended if you go 50+ over speed limit
>anything below is just a ticket and a fine

Should me and my friend do some Wangan Midnight at 149kph in downtown Toronto? Or is that too slow to be fun?

Man Canada sucks.

British Columbia has some 120 zones which I think are okay. 100 is fucking sucks, I hate this shitty province.

149 kph. haha have fun bro

Too slow to be worth the risk bro

>Not driving your car just cause your licence is suspended.
> Top cuck.
Just behave yourself and keep your eyes open

I love driving the island highway, those 120 zones are great.

Having 80 zones near intersections makes sense and I always obey those.

pic unrelated

>third largest country in the world
>highest statewide speed limit is 80 mph, most populated states usually limited to 65 mph, some 60 mph

>second largest country in the world
>highest province wide speed limit is 75 mph, most populated provinces all limited to 62 mph

>be Australian
>go 30km/h over limit
>instant lose of license for 6-12 months
>car impounded for 30 days

Not just fucking givin her through those areas lol. I deliver for a pizza place near saltair and I basically /120/ through those areas (and most of the small back roads ie river rd, yellow point rd)

They can also crush your car if they want, so there's that too.

And where downtown bud? There's a stoplight every goddamn cm

If you didnt give up your bear arms you wouldnt have this issue now would you?

The two are completely unrelated. Nobody would go around shooting governments because of speeding penalties.

>ameriguns

>missing the joke this bad.

What a beautiful piece of ban state cuckholdry. I want one.

>be australian
>speed in every back street
>fly down highways at 180-200
>take corners at 90-110

>only had to outrun the police once
>was going 190 in a 110 zone
>LYGHETSGHTS N SIRENTS
>FUCK
>THEY ARENT TAKING MY TOYOTA SOARER
>punch it as hard as i can for as long as i can

Literally no idea how i escaped this
I left my car in my garage for 6 months though

Thoughts on those Soarers? I've been tempted to pick up one, but can't decide between 1JZ-TT or 1UZ

>be australia
>speed cameras on every street
>speed cameras under bridges all along the highway
>plus cop radars
>dont ever go 5 above the limit cause you will get at least $150 in the mail

People accept this fucking nanny state shit

im aussie, was doing double the speed limit the whole day + just did 200 in an 80
ive been speeding like this for 6 years with 2 tickets for 10 over

one day my luck will run out but i've had a very good run so far

Fucking how?
I drive past like 3 cameras on my way to work.

Do it space boy

>"""""Land of the free"""""
>110 kph in most states

STAY MAD AMERIKEKS

>wangan midnight
>at 149 kph
hmmm...

? and

I drive past tons of fixed speed cameras, legit in Melbourne there's a fixed camera every 3rd intersection

i know all areas for road side car cameras and can spot them from ages away

i'm only worried about the rise of dash cams and random patrol cars (rare anyway) now

i've come close a few times, I was flying 110kph over the limit and i spotted a hwp waiting to uturn. man i hit the slammers hard heh

a little bit of skill and a lot of luck, also i don't drive cop bait loud skylines so that helps

>Slowing down for a camera is too hard
Your luck will indeed run out and you'll have to pay for it when it does. I've had many speeding offences downgraded in severity and also been let off with many warnings and no fine. Even once when I was driving unregistered with no licence I got let off.
I mainly don't speed in my day to day because there's too much traffic these days and nowhere to go. When I was on my Ps and just after I got off them things were a bit different. I got a bunch of speeding fines, a red light ticket because I turned left on a red where it's not allowed (I still do that sometimes, just like speeding) and just today got charged with mid-range drink driving. So I'm still learning I guess

Its not as easy when half of them are vans

Ah that sucks dude.
Victoria seems like a nice place to live apart from the police and mobile cameras and shit

>149kph

No, because they'll say 150 and fuck you anyway. Especially in downtown. If you were on the highway it might be different, but in a city? Fuck that.

More like half of Wangan then. Most of that was around 300.

The stunt driving law also applies to 2 people traveling together at excessive speeds, and I think its below 50kph over the limit. I think they can start enforcing that part at 20 over if they wanted to, and it caries the same penalties.

Do you have 100 even on highways?

We have 100 on all non urban streets that are not highway. pic related.

Highways are the only places with 100kph, 2 lanes are usually 80 city streets 60

90km/h limit

No fuck off from my city with your shitty boy racer fantasies