Chicag/o/ Thread: Endless Jumpstarts Edition

Featuring the Monte Carlo's dramatic rescue of the IS350.

>This thread is for residents of Chicago and surrounding suburbs

>Discord
discord.gg/013eqIytYCivV3rVE

>JOIN THE ROSTER
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SRJy8WaIZH6CcHBdf5gXXMCX8VTIbrd2HrS1anN_h6g/edit?usp=sharing

>ZELLO - IN CAR WALKIE TALKIE
zello.me/k/ewmEB
And maybe next time, we'll all be able to freaking USE it.

There's your thread, now use it to decide when we're meeting next.

Despite my grouchiness at the late hour, this was yet another rousing success.

He who is last shall be first...(Somehow got two lights behind you guys and still managed to get there beforehand because of placement stuffs.)

This camera doesn't handle certain light functions too well on its own, but fuck futzing around with settings tonight.

Snaab
Saab 9-5 Aero

Nacs
Ford Focus ST

Fagumi
Toyota MR2 AW11

V12TT
Mercedes-Benz CL600

Superslushy
Lexus IS350

DESU
Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

Firebladeanon
Honda CBR1000RR

Miatard
Mazda MX-5

Thanks to everybody that made this possible. Now let's start arguing about what the next one should be like.

People needed jumpstarts? lol

Will you guys make fun of me if I bring my v6 autotragic mustang?

Yes. And not because of the automagic, but because of the V6.

V6 legit, yo.

A V6 is legit in a lot of cars, the Mustang is not one of them.

I have no worthwile content, and all I have on my laptop besides reaction images is this, so have a 3800.

Here's something embossed in the sidewalk that was outside a body shop.

Live, dammit!

is he a qt twink?

n i c e

Thin, tall, not a twink. Was weirded out at the notion someone thought he was one. Drifts all the time.

I have a Zello account now

You guys should meet up at some other previously scheduled big meet in the Chicago area, I'd be interested in Comin through and taking pics

>mfw almost killed myself on the toegay

>My face when gotta fix that exhaust leak

Mfw I saw that

If you need a hand let me know.

tfw in Joliet

I once again need to bump, but have nothing worthwhile. Have a Grand National.

I would appreciate it if you cocksuckers would stay the fuck out of northern Wisconsin

No one with Illinois plates knows how to use cruise control, stay in their lane, or properly interact with other drivers

And on top of it you polesmokers for some reason think jumping out in front of a moving dump truck is a smart idea

well /hou/ appears to have died out of no where

so i'mma chill here now

I think what you mean is that people from inner-city Chicago don't know how to fucking drive. That's unfortunately were a pretty heavy concentration of Illinois drivers are.

Trust me, driving from the western burbs and outward to the inner city, there's a noticeable difference in the quality of drivers

We're pretty far away from that....

I know a ton of Chicagofags who have cabins up here

Not sure what it is about Northern Wisconsin and Chicagoites

Can I drift into that boipucci

Everyone in Wisconsin hates Chicagoans and all of Chicagoans hate niggers from Indiana.

Can't we unite against a common enemy?

whos coming to supercar saturday

Is the owner of this Filipino?

No, I'm white

Instead of bumping this endlessly, why don't we actually try to plan something? I'm going to throw out K1 gokarting and the Volo auto museum. K1 might be more fun because gokarting. Then the toe gay again because toe gay. K1 is airconditioned inside, including the track area, and the go karts are electric and generally in good condition.

I'm going to be doing radiator work on the daily this weekend, so I won't be able to join.

>electric karts
Just go to Concept Haulers in Norway

Yeah, you're welcome for taking our money anyway.

>Norway
Where do you think we are?

Sweden, clearly.

So much for actually trying to be productive and plan something.

We all deserve a break now and then. Unless you have any suggestions.

I'm good as long as there aren't any sharp turns, and it's not hot outside. Don't make fun of me pls

That's a shame, cause we found a togue.

Should we let the thread die or keep it alive? We have the discord and all and nothing much is happening here.