Why does everyone hate GM so much?

Why does everyone hate GM so much?

I shitpost about it to trigger 2 or 3 regular posters that ALWAYS get triggered when you say something bad about them

nothing personal againts the company as a whole

It's the Walmart of auto manufacturers.

Most people that hate GM are republicucks, who hate GM cause the government saved them well ignoring the fact Ford took loans and still haven't paid them back.

Is that a bmw logo?

This, there are some autistic people that get really upset here so of course we do it.

They murdered all their best sub brands in the name of muh Chevy and muh Corvette.

competent engineers and designers, hampered by the fucking bean counters and clueless executives.

I do this with cuckboost.

I never really see "GM fangirls" at all. Maybe like one person tries to defend GM.

t. assmad GM fangirl

GM whore here. Absolutely this.
Veeky Forums seems to like GM and shits on them to piss off people because they have no friends and no life.

t. cuck
Pay Denbts

insecure gm fanboy detected

that makes literally no fucking sense, try again

>literal assmad GM fangirl

wew

Which part doesn't make sense, your wife fucking Chad or Ford not paying off it's loans.

It was Chrysler-tier, and it was Ford.

>your wife fucking Chad or Ford not paying off it's loans.

>It was Chrysler-tier, and it was Ford.

what did he mean by this?

they killed SAAB
Also I don't actually hate GM, just GM fangoys.

>>literal assmad GM fangirl

This thread again. Well, I once stated that I don't necessarily hate GM, but I hate die hard GM fangirls because they think their shit is god tier compared to other peoples cars.

>What is Chrysler

Lots of shit decisions; frequent strangling of Pontiac for the benefit of Chevy, early Alloytec V6 issues in Commodores, what's happening to Holden in general and the replacement of the RWD V8 Commodore with a FWD Buick V6, instead of just moving SS/Caprice production to the States.

Ford is going to overtake them very quickly over here, and this is after well over a decade of GM dominance in V8 family sedan and ute sales. They need to ship over RHD converted Camaros, Corvettes, and the Cadillac lineup as a whole to hope to remain relevant.

>t. Pissed Aussie

I don't like em. Hell, I'm half tempted to go buy a Ford or Dodge.

Exactly.

because they are the posterboy for mismanagement. EVERYTHING in Gm was geared to making the Corvette look better. even if it mean intentionally neutering their own sub-brands cars.

Because all 3 brand new cars ive bought have shitted out within months...terrain...burning oil and missfire....sierra..burning oil and tranny jumping...montana..all of the above...praying the tahoe doesent shit out too.

>Why does everyone hate GM so much?
Here? literally residual assmad from my bating. A few causal shitposts of mine can keep them going for hours.

IRL? bailouts and unreliable economy cars.
For the most part, anons like GM no more or less than other brands. Except the Corvette.Everyone loves the Corvette. If you don't, you're likely assblasted over one of my shitposts.

>over a year later gm cuck still booty blasted over... 7:08
Roflmao

>Everyone loves the Corvette
except the customers that had to replace their engine several times kek

>a year
Wait,, it's been two
Lol gm fangirls still living with the pain this entire time

GM sold 9 million cars last year, Mercedes Benz sold 385k.

How many of them will be recalled in the next 10 years?

>not knowing the only people that buy memecedes are Arabians or hispanic moms
>not knowing they only buy em used too

9 million, fuck it at $20,000 per, $180,000,000,000

385,000 fuck it at $50,000 per, $19,250,000,000

9 million cars my ass and only 35,000 camaros?
Wtf are they selling to people?

kek

>being this wrong

Try harder with that bait. Ford sold off Mazda, Jaguar, Volvo, Aston Martin and large shares of Lamborghini to stay afloat.

Thats gm global
All the ecoshitboxes from their subsidiaries

I'm surprised no one has posted that corvette v. GT-R diagram yet

no need to, the GM cuck got triggered anyway

WHOOMP THERE IT IS