Parking like a total cunt

>Parking like a total cunt

I hate inconsiderate people.

I'd stab his tires with a pocket knife and move on with my life desu, maybe snap off his mirror on my way out by 'accident' :^)

Should have keyed it.

That seems like a bit of an extreme answer to some parking shittily.

That's not shitty parking. They did that intentionally.

>living in Minnesota

It wouldn't be as bad if he wasn't driving a shitty impala

>taking up 3 spaces intentionally just to be an asshole
>extreme answer

> Parking garage at work
> McLaren, Lotus, Alfa, and others all parked perfectly between lines in single spaces every day
> Five year old Hyundai parked perfectly splitting two spaces
> Lifted F150 short bed with giant pink "CowGirl Up!" sticker on it parked in corner space, blocking space 90-degrees from it with extended hitch bullshit

This is when you gather every shopping cart around their car and zip tie them in a chain in multiple spots

this to be honest

its like you want your shitbox to rust

Oh god I work where it's an office but connected parking with a shopping mall. Every fucking day on the way up some f250 extended long ultra cab with a hitch parks on the corner spot even though it says compact cars only

To me it seems like someone needed to be the "placeholder" for buddies on a to be expected crowded parking lot, for whatever reason.

...yeah or they're just a cunt.

I watched a very athletic looking black dude back out of a handicap spot and when he did it he didn't even check mirrors and backed into someone driving behind him.

I think some people just don't know what the fuck they are doing. No normal person would be that stupid right?

Some say this kind of people have problems understanding laws but that might just be a rumor.

That's illegal.
Get stickers like those the russians use

Hahaha "I couldn't give a fuck about anyone, I'll park where I want"

That your mk4, OP?

Impala's are cozy asf, but they don'r deserve any space between other cars like a brand new Stingray or car >50,000$.

I'd hit it with my shitbox

I have something for them.

Where to cop?
In bulk

>inching over the line into the spot in front of me to soak up as much shade as I can