Banner contest

The banner contest for Veeky Forums is now in the voting phase, let's have a discussion about the potential banners.

Which are you voting for and why?

I found it a tough pick between [eurobeat intensifies] and the Top Gear grab with the Veeky Forums truck smashing through a wall while /n/ pushes a shopping trolley.
Eventually I went with [eurobeat intensifies]; although the other is funnier we already have pic related which is similar humour as a general Veeky Forums banner. I also feel that an Takumi's 86 with WAT stickers is a more accurate depiction of Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/idaVAPtw1sk
Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I could vote,my vote would go to the second (Veeky Forumsand/n/) or to the third banner (stig on a lawnmover).

If any weebshit banner with corolla will win, I'm gonna leave this board for sure.

They're all seriously shit other than pic related

and this.

It's hard to tell if you're trolling or just the person who made that banner.

i like these two

Yeah I like these two the best. Too bad I'm enough of a faggot to buy a Veeky Forums pass.

Urgh, torn between It's THE BEST! and [eurobeat intensifies]. I wish I had a second pass so I could vote for both.

this is the one that should win, but there's too many newfags that won't vote for it.

It's a injoke. Of course it won't win.

They were all pretty horrible IMO. I voted for this one

I didn't vote for it because the skull blower meme was forced and shitty. Should've just been the 4WD MR2 image

I just realized I missed the submission window after I made one. Well here it is I guess....

>MR2 AWD was not forced
Niggah, that was reposted constantly, skull blower was subtle and worked it's way into random images.

It was forced, but at least it's somewhat funny.

Skull blower was not subtle and never funny

I came up with a banner, but it was too late. I would use screencaps from this video in it
youtu.be/idaVAPtw1sk

it was a forced meme back then it still is today

in no way is that shit cool or funny at all :/

Where do I vote?

This is actually pretty decent too

Veeky Forums.org/banner-contest/o

You need a Veeky Forums pass™ to vote (I'm not even kidding).

>Only Veeky Forums Pass users can vote.

The fuck

Imagine the chaos if every user could just openly vote