>no where near as reliable
>costs more
>doesn't look as good

No wonder they went out of business.

>buy evo
no you didn't

Bread on hood

Yeah no shit, I'm not a moron.

>I went on an obscure internet car forum to talk shit about a particular car I dislike.

it's a shitty bait thread by vapenation.

>worse WRX
Nope, the WRX will always be behind on the track
>nowhere near as reliable
Haha in your fucking dreams
>doesnt look as good
Only true as of 2015+, Evos always looked better before that

Isn't that the point of this place?

The evo has always been faster than the STI/WRX

even the current one can't match up with the last gen evo.

>Their AWD system still isn't as good
>still faster to 60
>still faster around any track

Who the fuck told you Subarus were reliable? Jesus fuck. Without extensive interal work, EJ motors are known to knock and detonate, EVEN WITHOUT MODS.

Meanwhile 4b11s are known as one of the best and most reliable 4 cylinder engines ever. And can support a shit ton of HP. there's a reason you don't see 1000hp subaru (with EJ motors) the best they can do is 600hp, and they won't last long.

Aren't EVO the faster cars though?
I remember on Top Gear Hammond said: "You use the EVO to race on the track, then take the more comfortable Impreza back home"
or something like that

The WRX has the FA20T now user

>4B11
>Implying anyone was dumb enough to buy an Evo X

>implying a wrx's shit block is anywhere near as reliable as an evo

LOOOL enjoy blowing up your motor if you try to do anything to it later on.

>boxer engine
>more reliable
Enjoy your torque dip btw

Get your faggy trap shit out of here.

What's the difference between evo x's and the newer evo models that aren't roman numeral based? Considering getting an evo as my dd and fun car.

one depreciated and the other will depreciate

>motor literally had to be unfucked by toyota

Subaru owners are cucks

the FA20T found in the wrx has literally nothing to do with the FA20 found in the toyobaru, you dumb nigger

lets not forget its actually making more power than the toyoshit shitpile found in the toyobaru

It's still not at gud as 4b11. An 8 year old engine.

which is why the evo is so populari in rallies

oh wait

Mitsubishi was the last to actually win a WRC title. Subaru is infinitely cucked until they win another.

you do understand that image you posted makes no sense right?

literally every rally championship is dominated by subaru, you just pointed rare exceptions

>EJ motors are known to knock and detonate, EVEN WITHOUT MODS.
Nigga what? The EJ series is know for spinning bearings and the EJ257 has the ringlands. The 07+ knock was the result of a shitty stock tune, not an engine design defect.

No. Subaru hasn't won much recently except rally america. Mistubishi also isn't interested in rally anymore, they barely give enough money to keep rally teams running. And not enough to attract the best drivers.

You sound like a Chicago Bulls fan. It's not the 90s anymore. Either way your car is shit, and for vaping faggots who finally got decent enough credit to trade in their civic in for a subaru

Pic related. Subaru drivers.

>i-it's just the ECU guys!

I don't know what's worse. The thought of subaru not fixing a known issue with their engines that could be solved by a trip to the dealership, or subarufags damage controlling a shitty block that has failed theme again and again.

Really love that subaru cock don't you?

>Subaru hasn't won much recently
see stay BTFO, cuck

enjoying that evo 11? oh wait

The fa20 is pretty much a China doll past 300whp. Source I went to my preferred dyno and custom.shop asked him how hard I could take it he told me he has had a few pop on the dyno trying to.get 500 to the wheels.

I'm same person so pretty much unless I really wanna get deep deep into modding the fuck out of the motor. 300 is best I can do and still do it. Mines a 15 wrx and 300 at the wheels is more than enough for my daily till I can buy a crotch rocket

>braking while turning
Jackass

just passing by but the top left corner numbers say it all:

Subaru is pumping out at five times the rate as Mitsubishi. I have a thing for them (first new car was a mirage) but you gotta accept some facts.

>I don't know what's worse. The thought of subaru not fixing a known issue with their engines that could be solved by a trip to the dealership, or subarufags damage controlling a shitty block that has failed theme again and again.
They didn't do it for no reason. It was as most automotive failures of the past three decades are, emissions related.

>Really love that subaru cock don't you?
Not particularly. I have no illusions that the EVO is a much better platform for building power on and I wouldn't buy another Subaru given what I've dealt with owning one especially since the current generation is a shadow of it's former glory. That said if you're going to criticize something you should at least do it over real problems and not ones that anyone with any idea what they're doing will have fixed almost immediately.

Did some vaper in a Lancer steal your gf?