Drive past a crashed car

>drive past a crashed car
>Its a BMW

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=civic hatchback&sort=rel&min_auto_year=2000&max_auto_year=2005
losangeles.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=BMW&sort=rel&min_auto_year=2000&max_auto_year=2005
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet you slow down and start a bottleneck too

Nearly every day bud
I see them scattered all over the highway broken down

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER

go to scrap yard
>totalled e36 everywhere

Cheeki breeki

its a gud feel

trips of truth
90% of the cars I keep seeing on the side of the road broken down are Audis and BMWs

Why does Veeky Forums rag on expensive cars? Is it because they can only afford shitboxes like civics with their autismbux?

I've seen a disturbing amount of VW's and Audi's with sheared off lug bolts/studs.

Several times a week I see almost brand new ford trucks with almost an inch of dogwalk.

8/10 broken down Semi's I see are Volvo's.

Most of Veeky Forums hasn't even worked on a car.
Plus summer. Sour grapes and all

because volvo is shit

kenworth or die my nigga

>BMW
>expensive

but you are comparing a base level bmw, 2 series at that, with the highest trim civic you can buy. I mean i love honda but shit kid

>base model bmw

>fully loaded civic touring

>compares coupe to a sedan

Yeah dude. Nothing says "I'm fucking rich!" Quite like a decade old, used luxury car.

Even an 05 BMW is more than a neckbeard can swing. They can barely scrounge 600 dollars to buy a civic.

It's funny you bring up crashed bmws, I drove past one one the freeway and hour ago that had nailed the point of indiscision trying to take an exit at the last minute.

>"I can't afford it so that means nobody here can afford it!"
you are just plain wrong dude

A used, early ~00s BMW will cost about the same, if not less than an 02-05 civic si.
losangeles.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=civic hatchback&sort=rel&min_auto_year=2000&max_auto_year=2005

losangeles.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=BMW&sort=rel&min_auto_year=2000&max_auto_year=2005
>inb4 you cherrypick the most pristine BMW with an "I know what I got" listing and compare it to the shittiest civic you can find

You're not a special snowflake for driving a bimmer

I'm more willing to believe those cars fucked due to user error or neglect as most owners are retarded. Either not taking their car in for servicing when it needs it or crashes it. I've had my fair share of minor issues but 200k miles later my 3 has never left me on the side of the road.

Most people neglect their cars, bmws can't handle the neglect, but an old camry/civic will keep going.

Your bmw never stranded you because you actually take care of your car. Most BMW owners can't say the same.

>bmws can't handle the neglect, but an old camry/civic will keep going.
One is engineered for people who take maintenance seriously and the other is designed for people who think maintenance means replacing parts after they broke.

BMWs breaking down says much more about their owners than the brand.

>spray can says hammered on it

my sides have gone out of existence