Tfw stalled out on the highway AGAIN

>tfw stalled out on the highway AGAIN

Fuck you stupid faggots, I knew I shouldn't have fallen for the manual meme.

Get gud you cock juggling thundercunt

Why would you reply to a shitpost?

Serious question: Is driving a standard car harder than a motorcycle? The only times I've stalled a bike were when I was learning, and once in a while when I think it's in neutral and let the clutch out. I've only driven an automatic transmission car

How do you stall moving? Ive driven manual maybe twice and I only stalled once trying to get moving

Not really, shifting smoothly is more of an art but that's about it.

No it's not, the shifter is easier too imo. If you can drive a bike you can drive a manuelle car.

>stalling while moving
>letting your revs drop so low in high gear that it stalls when you depress the clutch

Literal moron. Just pop the clutch in a lower gear you twat.

How in the fuck. In my country 99% of cars are manual and i know literal retards that can drive one. HOW OP

I can't say the same for my country.

99% drive automatic and not even the retards can drive auto

is dat black ice?

how the fuck do you stall on the highway

It's a meme you dip

>mfw that post actually became a meme

This is a shitpost thread. This guy has been spamming variations of this all week.

Kek

The hardest part about driving a manual is its hard to shift when all the space in my car is taken up by the bitches a manual gets me.

is she like one of those endangered whales i saw on PBS?

>implying you wouldn't fuck a fatty

I learned to drive a motorbike before learning to drive a car, I found the car easier. I dunno if that's because I could translate some of the controls.

I've only ridden dirt bikes as far as motorcycles go but the transmission is a LOT more forgiving than a car's, that said the whole rest of the motorcycle aspect balances it out.

this unless we are talking about powerful bikes

the last time i stalled was reversing in my driveway using my right foot to control the clutch

Pussy

Preach

>driving anything with such little torque that it's even possible to stall