No truck thread

>no truck thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fkfEG6mDVy0
denver.craigslist.org/cto/5710457490.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that Big Black Truck compensating for something?

not wanting a big murrican truck

FUCKING COMMIE

>not wanting this beast
Must be terrible to be so homosexual

yeah, it's compensating for your lack of a dick, faggot.

only for the inability to go over anything higher than 6 inches

>ricer fag

i like how they all got so defensive lol

That's an interesting spot for the cb antenna

>found the guy living in a condo who's wife let's him watch when her boyfriend spends the night.

My 99 Ranger 2.5 is breaking my heart

I took the battery out and checked if it still had a charge. Oreilys said its still good.

I took out the POS starter out and replaced it with a NEW one.

NOPE

it still wont fucking start!

Throwing parts randomly at a problem is not how you fix it.

Get a multimeter and check the voltage coming out from the system. It might be the alternator voltage regulator. Not such an expensive fix.

Also, make sure it isn't a fueling issue. Maybe pull one of the fuel lines to see if fuel is pumping through

made in detroit

yea was like that when i got it.

Managed to drive the thing 500 miles home after it had been sitting outside for 3 years.

First 100 miles was fun with the huge cloud of black smoke following.

all ive done is change the oil and put new fuel in the fucking thing and ive already driven it 15k miles without needing to repair anything.

Old ford trucks are a hell of a thing

>no truck cuck
>black dick on the mind

Checks out.

Shit's nasty, looks to messy

>Old ford trucks are a hell of a thing
Tru

My 2006 Tundra, Darrell Waltrip edition. She's a beauty, love her. Zero complaints since day 1, I think I'll be keeping her for a long, long time.

>silver
why

Sold the Dodge...now watching YouTube video s of the new owner working on it....spent so much time properly hooking up vacuum lines to see them ripped out

youtu.be/fkfEG6mDVy0

Looks comfy yo. Had a 88, miss it dearly.

If colour is your biggest gripe when judging a truck, then trucks may not be for you.

u gay or something bro?

Have you ever seen one of those in real life?
They are not that big.

>Ford

Long live the bricknose.

I don't care about color as long as it's black or white, but silver is just a shitty ass color for any vehicle

my nigga

what engine you got under the hood?

Mine is a 5.8

What do you think about new L200?

You're wrong, silver is one of the best colors for showing the lines of an auto.

Same, backed by an E4OD. Currently doing lower intake gaskets, valve cover gaskets, headers, and full secondary air delete.

I'm talking about the nasty ass dull silver, not metallic gray

you gay or something dude?

He's right, silver is shit

denver.craigslist.org/cto/5710457490.html

Jesus Christ muh dik

I like ford trucks

Looking into a new truck that's comfy for daily driving.

Considering
>2016 Canyon SLT V6 or Duramax
>2016 Tacoma V6 TRD Off-Road or Limited
>2016 Tundra SR5

I know a lot about the Tacomas and Canyon, but I don't know shit about the Tundra.

I would drive them all

>Canyon & Tacoma
>Tundra

One is full size, the others are mid-size. Deciding which you want will make this easier. If you decide on mid-size, go with the Tacoma. IMO, it's a no-brainer.

The Tacoma is the most expensive and least comfortable of the bunch.

I know the Tundra is a full-size, and it's fucking huge. I honestly would rather not buy it, but it's the most comfortable. The Canyon is in between, has more bells and whistles than both, and is the cheapest.

I do, although the blue '78 gets the most miles this time of year due to having a functional air conditioner.

Tacoma Limited. Shit is cash. I want a Tacoma but I can't afford it. I'm getting a 1500 silverado instead.

This thread is off to a damn good start.

Are SUVs welcome?

Glad to see these trucks still on the road. They are getting rarer and rarer where I am, espwcially considering the fact I still see GMT400s everywhere :-\

Is it worth actually deleting the thermactor system?

Mine isnt giving me any problems or throwing codes but i was still thinking of getting rid of it.

i assume i should keep the egr though?

It seems like you've already got it figured out then? Just get what you want, its that easy.

mine is about to hit 300k miles and the only trouble is the cel is telling me the egr is stuck open. so ive got a erratic misfire randomly at idle but it clears up anywhere above idle. Just havent had the time to fix it

before anyone says anything the duct tape isnt to "repair" the hose its to keep it from rubbing against the fan cowl

Maybe if they were built on a truck chassis?

I'll take a picture of the triplets if the thread is still up tomorrow (94, 96, 96)

Well, I'm wary about the reliability of the Canyon. There aren't many figures out yet, the LFX V6 used to have some issues with timing chains, etc.

From personal experience I loved my old Toyota's reliability, which is what interests me in the Tundra. But the Tundra is fucking huge, and I don't know how I'd be able to drive that on a daily basis. Is it not as bad as I thought it was? Am I just so used to sedans and minitrucks?

I'm just getting rid of it to clean the engine bay up. All that shit on top of the engine is for it, and it makes it harder to work on. It doesn't really do jack shit but help warm up the cat when you first start it up. No emissions testing here so into the trash it all goes.
Keeping the EGR, the smidge better fuel economy from it can't hurt.

I traveled 400 miles for this one. Only 58k miles, not rolled over. Have every single piece of paper work for it including the original invoice. It's not mint, but it's really solid for a northern truck.

I've got two 9th gens and a bullnose Bronco too.

similar to my interior but a bit nicer

Im not even sure if my seats are stock since ive never seen another f-250 with them. they are like a sofa and have lumbar adjustment etc

Ya, they don't look stock, the wrong color kinda gives that away, the optional buckets looked different, and its obviously not a bench.
The stock bench is actually comfy as fug

Yea i was figuring they were aftermarket.

But damn are they comfy. if anything ever happens to the truck im keeping the seats and engine

the stock bench still looks pretty plush too

351's are good. I bought this 97 for $200 just for it's healthy running roller block 351.

>Fully-loaded 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE
>$31K
Should I do it lads?

Sounds oddly cheap.

>get in co-workers lifted Dodge Ram
>expect smooth ride because suspension travel
>ride is as harsh as my Fiesta ST on lowering springs
>says somewhat unkempt roads are killing his truck

Explain this to me, truckfags

How'bout Jap trucks? I'm not a commie, I love capitalizm

My uncle is getting me dealer pricing on it since he's a manager at a GMC dealership. I can't find anything with similar options for anywhere close to the price-point.

if you can get a 1500 for that price, you should go from the 2500. I'm looking into a sierra now since I sold my ram before this trip to Korea that I'm doing now... would rather not get another truck, but since I need one might as well go 2500 and have it be the last one I'll ever buy.

do you always use premium gas in my truck

lol

when you borrow my truck

sent from a mac

Its probably just because you're not used to it honestly. I daily a full size and actually prefer it much more than anything smaller. I'm sure you'll get used to it fairly quickly user. Where do you live?

Trucks got raped by modern styling harder than any other type of car.

You can't use duct tape to fix that hose.

Maybe he buys shit parts. My lifted s10 is floatier than a wagon with blown
shocks.

Absolutely do it man. Fully loaded means 4x4 included right?

He's probably got in on lifting blocks. Cheap lift kits absolutely kill the ride.

Yep

Test drove the Tundra and it was a pleasant surprise. Both versions of the V8 pulled well, the ride was very soft, the seats were great, and it didn't feel as big as I thought. The Tacoma was nice, but it felt better as a work truck.

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on the Tundra?

Looks terrible imo... I like trucks that have square cabs, like the new and old Chevys. But considering my car options and how well everyone talks about it, I wouldn't mind it. But tacoma>tundra

I'm not getting a Crewmax, I'd be getting an extended cab with the 6 1/2 ft bed. It looks a lot better proportionally. The Tacoma was so much worse in terms of ride quality, throttle response, etc. If I wanted just a work truck I would buy one any day. But overall I was a lot more impressed with the Tundra than I thought I'd be.

I do agree that the new Chebbys look better.

>not reading my post

goddamn man.

the hose isnt damaged but the rubber pad that is supposed to be on the fan cowl is gone, so the tape is protecting the damn hose from being worn thin by rubbing on the cowl

im not stupid enough to think duct tape can stand up to the pressure in a cooling system

Granbury?

got em.

Also I am considering the GMC Sierra here which is an absurdly good price. I haven't got around to test driving it, I'll do that tomorrow.

I ruled out the Tacoma entirely though.

What about some self sealing silicon tape breh