Worst new car for sale right now?

What is the absolute shittiest car you can buy right now?

REQUIRED

>Must be a NEW car you can find on the lot right now ,
>Can only be sold in 1st world countries. No 3rd world Tata Nano shit.
>No pickup trucks.

Bonus points for worst value for money.

Bonus points for being a Japanese car.

Negative points for Miata.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klLSZooiirk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably a base mitsubishi mirage or a base versa or something like that in the 12k range brand new

automatically better than the versa because lighter and 3-cyl rumble.

welp

The current Mercedes lineup. I hate the whole garbage fucking series, but let's focus on the C series, CLA and AMG

>horrible quality interior
>ugly exterior
>slow, fuel inefficient
>horribly equipped interiors
>NO MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS AVAILABLE, ONLY SHITTY TORQUE CONVERTING PIGS
>did I mention they're shitty build quality and unattractiveness?

You'd be better off with a Cadillac or GMC, honestly. At least then your initial quality won't diminish as it's initial.

sent from a mac

Are there still even Mitsubishi dealers in the us?

Yeah, there's one within a few miles of my house. Also fukken check'd

i see new lower tier Mercedes littered all over the ghetto now. They are becoming the new Chevy Impalas and Ford Crown Vics.

dem quints

Well to be honest, crown vics aren't in the same class as chevy's are. Same thing with Lincoln and Cadillac, see who powers the president's personal fucking vehicle? And don't get me started on Mercury and GMC. Why'd you have to try and start shit with someone who agrees with you...?

sent from a mac

>Mitsubishi dealers in the us

this is the only dealer within 80 miles of my house. It's kind of run down in person also

Its so small compared to the other ones but I guess good that they are sticking around..

What's wrong w a new avenger? I'm about to lease one until I can afford a srt hellcat

pls be bait

avenger is worse than a 3k civic.

I didn't mean to say crown vics were bad cars. I was just pointing out how ubiquitous they were in the hood.

I feel like the class of owning a Mercedes doesn't mean what it used to though.

Sent from my ipad.

[email protected]

senpai no ;-;

youtube.com/watch?v=klLSZooiirk

this thing

because every little shit wannabe gets a C or even worse CLA class.

If they weren't treated like a "premium" brand like in Europe, it would be fine.

I've had a rental one for a day!

It's not bad little fat car. I wouldn't buy one though.

ARE YOU READY MOTHERFUCKERS

Class? Let me tell you something about class.

Mercedes doesn't have it and NEVER DID. Those fucking plastic steering wheels should tell you enough.

Fucking garbage, rusty garbage. Slow, not nice to look at, not even comfortable.

sent from a mac

Fuck a NaziMW

I think the MLC is by far the ugliest and most shittiest vehicle you can get for the price. 70k$ will get you an oversized car with some of the ugliest dimensions ever applied to a vehicle. I'm amazed that anyone even buys these ugly pieces of shit.

That's the GLE.

Nissan Micra, made from steel so thin, than you can literally bend it with one finger. Expensive, loses a lot of value, interior makes you drive with a long face.

>Horrible quality interior
>ugly exterior
>slow, fuel inefficient
>horribly fisher price
>did I mention they're shitty build quality and unattractiveness?

Are you taking about Cadillac? Props to them for still having manuals, but they are bloody awful, and even more pigfat than clapped out niggmobile badge-whores. But then again, American's basically invented the concept of pigfat.

>ats
>good interior
wew

Shit car but these are going to be a cool oddity for collectors in 20 years time.