/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>Shit render edition

Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:

>Honda S2gay at the toegay
youtube.com/watch?v=z07m3AF1oYk

>user's Gay24A2 swap progress
youtube.com/watch?v=rR8kKnDgEig

>Gay23 Civic
youtube.com/watch?v=kUUbO8BMxmA

>Gayman Techno
youtube.com/watch?v=cGeB1iTZH70

>EF vs Trueno Toegay
youtu.be/jn0Ac-bu39E

>20 Minutes of Raw Kanjo Homo Footage
youtu.be/0qxzwqOCMOQ

>Gayboi at the temple
youtu.be/MG6oPFQivsw

>Original Homo Honers His Original Honda CRX
youtu.be/5Q4CXkHZCeQ

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTkNPYOEGjw
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5747673511.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5732243025.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn it

>Honers
For fuck's sake I thought I proof read this shit

>had mountain of trash bags in apartment from all the cleaning because we're all slobs
>man this is gonna take my hatch like four trips
>only took 1 and a half loads

I always underestimate the carrying capacity of that car.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

I'm blown away by how big the interior and trunk are in the cl. Went to the driving range with some buddies today and we got three grown men comfortably as well as 2 sets of clubs like it ain't no thang. You could easily fit 2 more sets back there

Are the back seats pretty spacious? The back seats in the Lexus SC400 we had like ten years ago were cramped as fuck.

If you're shorter then 6'1 they are decent. There's a lot of cabin room and rear legroom compared to the sc.

When it comes to carrying capacity
5door hatch > sedan > hatch > coupe

I bet the new civic can store a fuck ton of stuff with the new 5 door hatch.

On another note I got a good look at the new Coupe's rear and it looks really good, perhaps even better than my 5th gen. It's pretty sexy desu

>tfw 6'2"

I'm lanky as fuck though so I fit pretty much everywhere. The CL back seats look way better than the SC though.

Yeah I was driving behind a coupe at night and it looked real good.

Join the collage btw

They're comfy as fuck. I'm really happy with this car, i can only imagine how much better the type s handles. A 6mt type s has to be a hell of a car. At least the 5a in this thing isn't that shit

Yea I really like how the lines of the pillars continue down to the trunk lid and license plate area. The taillights look really good lit up too. I don't like the wing that's in the image though. Looks better without it and in person. I just don't like how they try to hide the exhaust tips and how the bumper has that wild black mesh shit. I'd be so triggered if they try to hide the exhaust tips on the Si/Type R models.

I've been too lazy to get a timestamp pic. I had to replace my oil pan gasket today.

Tomorrow I'm going to see a sixth gen 1.4 civic wagon. It'll likely become my first car. 100k km and 1500 euros

What do you think? What should I expect to be broken?

is dat some f20a
My god I wish I could find even a F22a1 CB
Yuss
Ackshully, I think that is something else. Maybe is Integra

Does an air filter really make a difference in performance, even if it's by a small amount?

I may be deluding myself, but I no longer feel a lag in acceleration, coming from a stop, and I've only been driving with the new K&N filter for a few miles.

>Ackshully, I think that is something else. Maybe is Integra
Well nope. Wonder what it is.
>
Meant for the CB post

More air is better

can fit 8ft 2x4s in muh hatch

Damn, re-reading these make me want an integra again

New stickers, btw

K&N is going about one of the WAT stickers and the others are going on the top-center of the rear window.

Post photos when they're on

Can someone tell me what WAT is? I searched a lot and couldn't find it...

>those two Integras
>right - oh no
>left - oh yes

kek

Second gen looks really happy huh lol.
I'd like one, but am looking for an AV for the engine and parts still.

Someday...

Miata fag here, been jacking off to old hot versions with the DC2 Type R in it

anyone here owned one? Are they really that good? Will it feel like it understeers vs an NA miata?

Wat Racing Development

Satirical racing and car enthusiast group of Toyota Racing Development.

Having a sticker on your car pretty much tells other people you're into car memes and car meme accessories... And racing and eurobeat.

Compressor will break soon
Power steering will be leaking
Radiator within a couple years
Alternator within a couple years
Unless of course they've been replaced already. Don't forget to follow up on us user.

Yea but only a very tiny bit. It's not good if you go through a lot of air pollution like construction zones since the holes on the K&N are like 300 or 30 times bigger than the air filter for the factory one.

Dunno, from what I hear it doesn't really understeer.

Same with my eg sedan mayne. Fold the rear seats down, open the trunk and I can almost put my penor in my car

>far left - zzzz
>far right - reeee

jej

I guess the Integra is a car of many emotions.

Man I love how A E S T H E T I C 1st gen CRX's are.

>tfw I will never own a clean DA teggy

It's not in the collage but someone on Veeky Forums might have own(ed) one. They're supposed to handle like the Focus ST's.

tfw sleepy integra

I need to take a new pic

I can dump more... Just feeling lazy atm

I know that's a fast car but it looks too ricey lol

Got an 05 Accord that flickers Maintenance Required at startup and shuts off a couple seconds after driving. Just changed the oil, same stuff as always. Runs like normal too other than needing a tire alignment.

>WAT Racing Sticker
dude that's enough proof to join the collage. You should put your old accord in the collage to put some respek on it.

Join the collage sleepy head

probably just need to reset it unless it's a code for another regular maintenance. Do some research on it.

I'll order a wat sticker then join :^)

have a comfy dash shot in the meantime.

>auto honda

my nigga

EF hatch auto here

>so comfy

join the collage too nig

An auto STD ED6?
Jesus.
That thing must be wicked slow

Press and hold the trip reset button while the car is still off, and turn the car on while holding the button until the light goes off.

Kind of redundant, since I got rid of it when I got my 05 Accord.

I wish I bought a manual :^)
I can't even drive yet though, so this will probably help me get on the road faster. I'll just have to turn it into a vaporwave cruise machine when I get up and running. Tfw pizza job hours won't let me get a learner's permit

>An auto STD ED6?

its a DX model

>wicked slow

you really don't understand the half of it

>engine is from a CRX HF
>H
>F

62 fucking horsepower. 8 valve engine

Not to mention, wasn't it totalled?
I remember when that happened, rip CB

70mph is pretty much top speed.

i did 80+ and blew a HG

>tfw 40-50 MPG

>its a DX model
No mirror threw me off, I had an STD (hah.) ED6. I hated it desu.
Should be a D15b2, so not the same engine as a HF, and DESU that's way ahead of the D15b1, or the D15b6. Unless the engines been swapped; I guess it wouldn't be too bad.

Trust me slow is my D15a1 Carby CRX. 70hp.

No, the car was fine; the water pump started failing 20,000 miles before it was due for service and I ended up using the money to repair it to save up on a downpayment, in May.

I don't know of it's ultimate fate, but since the Honda dealership took it, they either auctioned it off or scrapped it.

It was a good car, but it did have a severely worn suspension; I was in the process in rebuilding the front of it and all I had to do was replace the tie rods and shock and it would have given me a better ride.

I'd love to pick one up to replace my Jetta.

It's just to immortalize the car user. Shingu did it with his 93 sedan. Remember, you can use any photo and it won't expire.

>D15b2

which is now a cup holder

its a d15b6

>Unless the engines been swapped

i put it in myself. using the cars original DPFI intake/ECU/dizzy/ auto trans

engine runs great. though there are a few quirks

>7,200 rpm rev limiter
>engine makes peak power at 4,500

Interstate is life where I am so that would be difficult to live with. Luckily the D15B8 was swapped out of my car. It had 70HP.

Your current Accord is definitely better overall but it can't beat that styling.

>DPFI intake
Throw a D16z6 intake on it, might wake it up a little.
I still have my D15b head sitting around, but it needs a good clean.

Use this.

1990 Honda Accord LX

RIP
Will add fãm

I agree

I miss the interior.

It was getting to 320,000 miles when I got rid of it and I bet it would have seen 400k if I kept it.

>Interstate is life where I am

I've never driven my civic on the interstate

Wrong wheels for the 90s

These are appropriate

I still have the vent cupholder.

It won't fit in my new car, right, so it's in my glovebox.

That one had an open back, so A/C could chill the can.

>Throw a D16z6 intake on it
>ODB2 intake on OBD-0

the problem is the auto transmission. its electronically controlled by the OBD-0 DPFI ecu. (and also the DPFI intake has a throttle blade attachment point for the transmission cable)

hence that I cannot change the Intake manifold without changing the TRANSMISSION.

this means sourcing not only everything for my DPFI - MPFI swap - but also the entire manual transmission swap at the same time. hence i need a donor car

which is why the car sits how it is now. its an automatic trans car that gets OVER 40 mpg.

>tfw everyone told me this won't work and its not going to run

even the person who sold me the engine. kek

I can't go a single day without getting on I-10. Sucks though because I hate the interstate. I get nervous as fuck when I go to New Orleans because it's just a clusterfuck of high rise interstate.

That interior is delicious. I wish they used those flat dash parts on the EG. I can't put shit on my dash at all and it limits my storage options.

Over 40 on an old auto is pretty crazy. I struggled to get 25 on my D16Y7 auto EG. 33 to 36 MPG city on my manual D16A.

>>Throw a D16z6 intake on it
>>ODB2 intake on OBD-0
Hey if I can throw it on my pre-OBD EW3... it shouldn't be too hard to toss it on.
Nice mpg though. How's it shift? I know the /hg/ memes the no auto thing, but AFAIK the late 80's early 90's Hondamatics are pretty solid

Also the Z6 should be OBD1 iirc.

I really want a second gen D series to mess with. I'm tired of my EW's

>How's it shift?

pretty good desu

youtube.com/watch?v=lTkNPYOEGjw
>EG hatch with a couple of simple mods

Lel listened to that while I drove my Civic. Pretty comfy.

Never driven a stick before so I'm looking for a first timer's car. Dad said I shouldn't get a shitbox since I'm too old for one and have a job/responsibilities.

Saw a 02 Acura RSX Type 2 with 80k miles around 6k. Too old? Should I just save some money and get a civic instead for about $1500 less?

Sorry I know this is Honda Gen but I figured you guys would know best.

By 2 you mean S? I'd go for it. They're great cars according to owners that posted here.

Thanks a lot man. I'll keep you posted for sure. It's the first card, I'm kinda nervous ahah

Thats a clean looking civic

No it's not too old. Go for it user

in the thumbnail I thought you put this over your sunroof as a "cabin air filter" kek

Lol idk how any of you even like this shit brand.

(You) used to call me on my cellphone

Wish I had a sunroof.

If I couldn't get approved for this car, there was an 03 Accord EX Coupe I would have looked at.

There was also a 2005 Volvo XC70 and Subaru Legacy Outback Bean I was interested in.

Can any of you honda pros take a look at this civic im thinking of picking up as a beater.

carfax says last reported miles is a little less than 100,000 which was 06/2016....ad says 170,000 miles which makes me concerned (bullshit VIN maybe?)

sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5747673511.html

vin also leads me to this car (which is an auto not a manual) sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5732243025.html

How do I join the collage? I think I'm the only modded (idk how yall feel about mods) Acura TL on here.

ok I'mma join
please use this pic

>Merge to highway
>accel down all the way
>80kph
cruis'n life

proof of ownership :^)

I forgot, it's an 87 btw

>Amn B21, first assignment is Spang, congrats
14:30 today
>Actually, you're going to an Air National Guard base in New England

If I wanted to be an an ANG base, I would have joined the ANG.

They read off orders when I was told Spang too. I'm surprised they re-assigned orders within two days.

There goes Euro Honda and burgerking runs.

Pretty weird it says it went up 70k miles in 3 months idk about that. 170k still really isn't that much if it was decently maintained. If those pics are of the car it is definitely manual

>4pm
>92°F
>obviously time work on pilelude for 3hours

so fucking mad right now

Got a 5gen Civic Coupe
When i turn the low beams on they dont work, when i flash the high beams on only one works, flash it again the other one works. But they never work at the same time. Is that a problem with the fuse or a relay or some shit? Pls help