How much is YOUR car worth?

Thread about a bunch of anons throwing reasonable price at you so you get a feel for what you have so you can feel good.
I'll start,
2007 Honda S2000. Silverstone Gray color, 23000 miles.
Hit me!

I'll give you $5000 and a neck massage

Ain't worth the rice it takes to fuel it

This is a terrible thread.
>muh car
Ill give you $500
>everyone shitposts
Good job op

>low miles meaning anything that would break hasn't yet
no thank you

1998 Frontier with 150k mi

6" lift with 33.5 X 12.5 on Mickey Thompson forged aluminums. Bluetooth deck, aggressive bed liner and cold A/C.

>nissan
Its worthless. Ill give you a pack of gum

T.assmad GM fangirl

$20,000
$8,000

It's a car for manlets. I'll give you 500 for the car and the bike (because bikes are gay).

93 Efini RX7
>possibility that it has 7500 original km
>R Magic catted mid pipe
>fart cannon
>oem Kouki taillights

(srs I might actually sell it)

>illiterate nissan scumbag

If it was for sale in US it'd be worth $35,000

but I can't speak for moonbux

My car is worth whatever the fuck I feel like it's worth. It's my A to B cruiser and it's not for sale or for you to put a dollar amount on it.

Faggot.

negative equity
it almost costs more to scrap it than repair it
registration fees exceed its trade value

>$35,000
Fuck me... you think so?

Wasn't me dick. Also this has displayed triple the reliability of my S-10.

That's more than I paid for it lol. Bought for 6400 in 2000.

12 tacoma. 87k miles. 4 door AT TRD off road, tow, leather pretty sure everything you could get including BS DVD player

05 tree diddy roadster 50k miles 6 speed super charged.

forgot details, 2008 Honda S2000, 33000 miles.

1984 Pininfarina Azzurra, 88000 miles

I'll trade you a plate of spaghetti for it

ill punch you in the nose and fuck you wife

oh the car? idk like $500 bucks im gonna scrap it anyway

itsa deal

RX7s in good condition command stupid high prices here. There is a fucking old lady selling an automatic with clear coat missing since 9/11 and I don't think it runs. Pretty sure she netted 15k for it.

-83 W123 200 gasoline (Euro model), last prod. series with 4spd auto, creme MB-Tex interior. Original except stereo, comes with original Becker stereo. 250k km / 155k miles, 3 owner car. Appraised for 4500 euros with minor flaws and normal age related wear.

04 g35 sedan 6 speed with nismo kit. I paid 3k for it. Currently at 170k

$500 ill probably scrap it anyway

>deal

What the fuck kind of logic is this? If you've got a brand new car with 0 miles it sucks because it has thing that haven't broken yet?

You one upping nigger
Convoy sometime ?

i'll try to be realistic

$13k

$3k

$?

would not buy

would not buy, but maybe $3k

$2k, had one before

You had a 6 speed sedan? Nice! surprised you got rid of it..2k is a fair price for now

Let's see what you got.

2010 Mustang GT
BBK headers
Borla catted X pipe
Borla Atak exhaust
Airaid CAI
Tuned with a SCT Bama tuner
66500 miles. two month old sumitomo tires.

I KNOW WHAT I GOT.

10k tops and only if manual

Well, I got it for $22,500 about 2 months ago

So following depreciation, it's probably worth $86 now.

Of course it's a manual. I personally would never get a sports car in an automatic.

You would be surprised how many auto mustangs are out there unfortunately

Oh and by the way I wouldn't take any less than like $15k. I would actually laugh at 10

Adding mods depreciates value a ton. And 66k miles is not a lot in my opinion but thats where depreciation really hits you. The car is already 6 years old.

I understand that. However the value of the car is still in the 15k range depending on condition (I would rate mine on the high end of very good, I believe that things will last forever if you take care of them). I do disagree on certain mods depreciating value when it comes to private sellers, that only applies to dealers.

I would actually laugh at 15. Good luck haha.

I think its funny you even state "i know what i got" in your first post. Bro....reallly.....really bro

Buying a modified car is generally a risk because upgrades changes a lot of things. Im not saying what you have done is bad at all but here is an example of what a 15k mustang gt is like. Depreciation is only going to get worse.

hey now, hey now...he knows whats he gots

That was meant to be funny dude lol. I'm sure you've seen craigslist posts where people say that unironically

The kbb value takes depreciation into account. That's where I would get that figure from

word i didnt pick up on the irony /autist/

2006 Corolla S
130,000 miles
No problems, no accidents
Great condition inside and out

I kind of want to buy something more fun, but I just love this car too much and it's served me so well. It's probably not worth shit anyway, or is it true that people will pay way too much for Toyotas?

2007 Accent
160000 km
Mechanically great but a fuckin' rust hole in the rear quarter panel under the gas tank

I have money I'm just cheap and lazy and it's been so problem-free, but that hole is bugging me and I think it's time to move up to an actual car. Was thinking 500 bucks with the set of winters thrown in.

'95 Hilux - 2k€
'05 Focus - 3k€

Priceless in americuck.

How much in america?

have multiple vehicles but i'll post my most valuable

-January 1979 Toyota Supra (first month, year of Supra)
-4166th Supra ever made
-210,000km
-5spd with complete original driveline, original glass, everything else original minus spark plugs, battery, and tires
-next to no rust
-repainted twice
-has seen rain 20 times since 1979, never seen winter

Not sure, i only know it isn't sold there.

Meant

I feel like most of Veeky Forums are either busriders or drive cars whose value fluctuates significantly with the amount of gas in the tank and the scrap price of steel. I'm in the latter group.

kek

Damn dude, 23k? I thought I had the lowest-mileage S2K around here, my 07 is at 27k or so.

You'll owe me at least $1000 just to drive it

>never seen winter
>seen rain 20 times
>still rusted
These are the ugliest cars from the 80s.

2003 Mazda Protege5
Yellow
125,000 miles
Manual Tran

Custom rims (black chrome, fine quality but not some fancy shit. Just didn't like the stock aluminum on yellow).

Touchscreen/Bluetooth Kenwood head unit
JBL 754 420w 4 channel amp
Focal Access 165's (6.5inch 2-ways) in front doors&rears
Focal Tweeters(can't remember model)
JBL GTO 1001 (1000w Sub Amp)
2 12" MTX T6124AR's

2 owners, regularly maintained. New Alternator, Starter, and Timing belt 5k miles ago.

Tires are Falkens, about 10k miles on em.

There's also a single-board computer rigged to the Head Unit's display, bluetooth keyboard&Track Pad, and 2 controllers sitting in the glove box for games, mostly Super Nintendo, Genesis, and PS1 games on it.

Cloth&Leather seats included.

All stock, needs new wheel hub and brakes have rotors and pads all the way around make an offer

>2003
>95k miles
>manual tranny
>interior almost factory fresh besides a cracked dash
>sunroof won't close all the way but doesn't leak
>A/C frigid
>bit of rocker panel rust and undercarriage rust (live in rust belt)
>boiracer decals from po
Show me the munny

2000 GMC Sierra

429.7k miles, paint is about a 7/10, 100% rust free being an Arizona truck. Interior is about a 7/10 but I have a roll of matching upholstery

my 2006 miata GT. 45K miles,

$2.5K

Some price pro come answer these questions