Why don't girls care about classic cars?

Why don't girls care about classic cars?

here's a better question:

why for girls not care about cars in general?

they all drive Kia souls or nissan cubes or other poverty econoboxes, drive them recklessly, and never EVER maintain them until it's undrivable

because they don't give a shit bout nothing

Most don't because all they care about it the prestige of modern bimmers and shit like that. Where I live most shallow chicks drive brand new jeep wranglers that they never take off road like they are in a fucking club or something.

Because to them they are just a tool to get around. They don't want to think about maintaining it and really don't give a fuck because everything in life comes easy to them and they can simply just get another car

Because a car is like a kitchen sink or iPhone, press button do job, go place, gods with girls.

The only time a car is not a washing machine is when its a status symbol, and very few cars make it into the general women's conscience to become that symbol.

why care about cars at all

Girls favorite toy is themselves, they will spend money on it. Boys toys is the tools they use.

Men look at cars and see many things.

They see potential
They see freedom
They see independence
Etc etc

This is the same thing that women see in men - they look at men like projects that they can 'fix up' - why you see so many women who are with complete pieces of shit of men.

women are a meme

i know a guy who paid 900k for a daytona and traded it in for a 458 and he said the 458 attracted more women lol

Rich girls care about expensive classic cars, and rockabilly/country girls care about cars that look like they're from the fifties.

You mean 90k, right? Neither of those cars is worth even remotely close to 900k.

LOL good luck finding a ferrari daytona for 90k

>Why don't girls care about classic cars?
Because they don't know how expensive they are. If girls knew how much they cost, then they would be very interested in the owner.

My bad, I was thinking Dodge Daytona. Even so, that car must have been near mint, and trading it in even for a brand new 458 with every option would have been a loss.

My wife will regularly forget to even look at her gas gauge. It's pretty terrifying to hop in and see the gauge right on E

>tfw no meme

For the most part they seem to care more about classic cars than anything modern.
A classic car is cute. A modern car is, a box?

all girls like lambos more than Op's pic

They're (generally) dumb and uninformed. A buddy of mine has got a 15 y/o Boxter and some girls thinks he's a millionaire because he's got a Porsche

If you can't Fuck in the back. It ain't worth it bruh

Tfw no meme 2

>fucking in a car

that's high school shit just go back to the condo and fuck

Fun every once in a while.

I haven't banged in my car yet and I've had it two years. One of these days I'll have to get a babysitter for little one and make an occasion out of it

Because no cars, no matter how vintage or top-spec or utilitarian or aesthetic, will put a baby in their womb, a ring around their finger, or fancy clothes on their body.

If "taste in cars" was guy's prime determining factor in marriage/family partners, then you'd better believe every woman would be glued to their computer screens researching models, years, and make of classic cars. Instead, guys on average care most about looks, so women spend all day every day trying to look prettier than other women in their eternal struggle to get married and have kids before all their friends do.

what is a car that will get girls?

GMC Safari.
You can fit like a dozen if you lay them down right.