Just installed an Si spoiler on my EX

Just installed an Si spoiler on my EX

Is it nice or rice?

I put M badges on my 316i yesterday lol

Trying to fool people into thinking you have a better car? Rice.

Not at all, I just like the look of it.

Guy in my neighborhood put a GTI badge on his VW Rabbit.
[cringe intensifies]

Saw a brz with an sti sticker

rice.
enjoy your drag.

Considering it's a spoiler and not a wing, it couldn't be rice because it has function. Enjoy your improved fuel economy.

It looks alright.

factory spoiler because you like it? nice

could of been way worse. like sticking a Si badge with it too.

The Si wing did look sexy when I was driving one (traded it in for something else).

As long as you keep the ex badges, I highly doubt anyone would/should care. Looks good to me user.

Sweet OP, i put a few evolution stickers on my 03 base model lancer

>fool people into thinking you have a better car

it's not like OP is completely rebadging his civic to look like an Si. the factory spoiler here looks rather nice and it does improve the handling in a fwd car. I'd say this is far from ricey

>ex badges
No such thing on pictured car.

"Improves the handling"
Yea, so do wat racing stickers...
The aerodynamics will never be noticeable for freeway/city applications.

Are you accusing it of just being a base model civic?

>sti I'd just a trim option

Honda hasn't put badges on any of their trims other than the si since 2006 retard.

Hurrr I was implying that he wouldn't use the Si badges to make his civic seem like it was the Si trim retard.

>hurr but you said badges
Yea, congrats on that one catch nerd. Too bad there's an EX-L as well.

Improvements to performance (if any) won't be noticeable.

Looks better with the spoiler than it would without. Solid choice.

>too bad theirs an ex-l one too
Theirs also an se and lx too.
But yeah you said badges. And none of them have them but the si. You can only tell them apart by the wheels. And lane watch, leather, moon roof etc. Other wise they all say "Honda civic" I worked at Honda last year. I literally know all trims ever fucking made.

This is why I ended up trading my Si though. I literally had no way of telling myself apart from every other civic that had coupe body styles...

And the Ex-T was faster.....

Its only faster by a second and it's turbo with a torquey cvt. I'd still prefer the 9th get si over the new ex-t because it's a 6 speed . Honestly it isn't hard to tell the models apart . They all really look the same just the wheels and moon roof options distinguish them. I drive a 9th gen lx base model. It's the only model that came manual in 2015 so that means I have hubcaps no lane watch, no leather, no moonroof, no 6 inch touch screen monitor. . Just base everything and that's what I like.