When is Mazda going to launch a luxury division?

When is Mazda going to launch a luxury division?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amati_Cars
fuelly.com/car/subaru/wrx/2016
fuelly.com/car/honda/civic?engineconfig_id=&bodytype_id=&submodel_id=989
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They had huge expectations when they launched their "Amati" brand but got shoveled off in the mid 1990's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amati_Cars

>" The Amati marque was eventually scrapped before any cars were sold."

The same guy.

Also I don't think they have any plans to build a luxury brand in the near future because there's no news of it anywhere.

>Amati
>Anagram of Miata
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THUS

Never
>have one real division, mazdaspeed
>cuckold them until 2021 for no real reason
They clearly want to focus on the main brand for the foreseeable future, who knows why

People dont even want their upper-end sedans like the Mazda 6. The shit just ain't selling.

Pretty sure even Infiniti & Acura are struggling somewhat

They're the smallest "big name" automaker, they can't afford another brand

Wasn't Eunos supposed to be their luxury brand?

Acura was struggling with the last generation of cars but the TLX is selling like crazy right now.

Why do brands always need a hundred divisions on the American market? Over here Mercedes are selling carpenter vans, offroad utility trucks, everyman compacts, sports cars and the world's most luxurious chauffeured sedan at the same time.

The 3 is what's cutting into the 6's sales.

To be fair, the 6 seems nice but kinda... one size fits all. Does it even have more than one engine choice?

They do that here too.

>""""""""luxury"""""""" division

Merricunts are obsessed with money and status and want to feel speshul and better than their neighbors.

thats because Mercedes is already an established luxury brand. lesser perceived brands need to establish luxury divisions to justify the increase price tags.

Mazda doesn't need one honestly.

Their top-trip vehicles look and feel pretty much like Acuras or a Lexus with a weak engine.

they already did

it was called ɛ̃fini

trim*

I wish Subaru would

They have said they plan on a luxury line. Also a rwd line.
You have no idea how business works
Currently it doesnt need another engine option
Youre not smart
Truth

Subaru doesnt need one right now.
They need a normal engine
The best brands dont have a luxury line

>They need a normal engine

>The best brands dont have a luxury line

What? Only ones that don't have a luxury brand are the germans.

Also Subaru has an engine, the H4-T is best in class.

no car 'needs' engine options.

they are, however, a good selling feature, particularly for sedans which are being squeezed by the CUV market.

forgot to add, they have bad 'dealer penetration', you dont' see Mazda dealers outside of cities usually. Honda and Toyota do get rural dealerships here and there.

No joke. The boxer isnt unique or better in some way. They have pretty poor reliability and are difficult to work on. Power output isnt that great. Mpg isnt good at all.
So why not I4?

None of this made sense

English is my third langwich and i'm 90% sure that post is understandable

Suzuki

The new ones are great, I get 30+ MPG in my WRX

Japanese luxury brands, only existed outside Japan, until a few years ago.

Maybach.

Also vag does this shit with their cars

VW = Seat = Skoda < Audi < Porsche = Bentley < Boogaadi

Every review of the 6 reads "the i4 is good, but a V6 would be better!" and this is what normies who buy these cars new, look at.

fuelly.com/car/subaru/wrx/2016

25mpg combined and that's real world numbers. Telling you dude it's on point

Youre not smart huh?

>25mpg combined
Thats not good

Maybach was a unnecessary DaimlerChrysler idea and was curbed after some years. Now it's just a trim for the S-Class.

For a turbo sporty 4 door? Your nuts

And VW buy up brands and mostly retain them in their established markets, they don't invent new ones.

fuelly.com/car/honda/civic?engineconfig_id=&bodytype_id=&submodel_id=989

Civic si is 28 combined and it's smaller and slower

Yes, but most of them are basically the same outside of body panels and trim level.

This, plus
>yfw when Efini used to sell the the Citroen XM and Xantia

Lexus didn't not exist as a brand in Japan until 2005.

Infiniti did not exist as a brand in Japan until 2013.

Acura still does not exist as a brand in Japan.

Probably never.

they're already having a tough time selling SkyActiv based vehicles. Besides that their new vehicles are nearing the Germans in quite a few ways.

Youre stupid.
Go read
They arent having a tough time at all. Moron

A top of the line Accord is now more luxurious and has better fit and finish than 90% of BMW/Mercedes/Audi offerings. I don't see the point of Acura anymore if they're going to do shit like this.

He's right though.

it's S M O O T H

Why even buy a sedan, ever?
If they sold the 6 wagon here (6 speed of course), I would've bought that instead of my 3 right away.

Which one?
No its not

A lot of those normies are older folks who grew up in the dark days of four-cylinder cars.

My mum equates four cylinders to the Pontiac Acadian with a whopping 74 horses at the crank, so I don't blame old people for going MUH V6.

some people don't like the looks of wagons
some people don't like the higher road noise
some people bury hookers where they kill them and don't need that spacious rear to haul dead hoes with.

better question is why there are NO wagons available at all, here in NA, land of the big barge and spacious interiors. there has to be enough people around who'd buy one to justify say, a thousand 6 wagons being imported.