I feel like the stance trend is getting so extreme that peoples wheels are going to be so wide it'll hit other cars and...

I feel like the stance trend is getting so extreme that peoples wheels are going to be so wide it'll hit other cars and pedestrians lol

Stance is a trend for manchildren working as "software engineers" or "networks administration", always overpaid and underworked, they often have no sense of financial responsibility and are able to blow their paychecks on shitty mods without regret or remorse because they do fuck all at their job all day.

It'll be a warm fuzzy wakeup for these people when the Y2K technology boom fades and boomers in charge of these companies are replaced by people who don't think being a copy/paste codemonkey is some magical, mystical profession worthy of 100k/year salaries.

I think you mean sandwich engineer or burger engineer, my friend.

someone sounds mad jealous

typical of a hater

McDonalds/BK workers could never afford what stancers dump into their cars.

They couldn't even afford it with a loan. Head out to your local meet and ask them what they do for a living, it'll all make sense when you think back to my post.

not him but Im jelly af that I can't pull my car onto the train tracks and ride down the iron highway with my fucking railroad-wheel rimz like you cool cats.

completely ignorant

typical of a hater

I am secretly creating a drone that can detect stanced cars and fire them when there is no one in it and it's away from people.

Thisiswhywecanthavenicethings.jpg

Just like boomers did, stance faggots will ruin it for everyone.

Let's be honest here, Acura pulls off the stance look better than any other brand. The car may be less useful in the practical sense, but the artistic vision was worth it. It's perfection.

>angry headlights and wheels at the same angle
Alright fine I see it.

stancecuck detected

>accidentalcamber.jpg

I hope stance does bring about more harsher laws all around

would be hilarious

>le silly wheels looks good!
fuck it's like the kids who unironically wore pink shirts in elementary school.

ever been driving to work and got stuck behind one of these?

someone sounds insecure

no

never seen one on the road

>artistic vision
>perfection

The car is broken

t. stancecuck

that car looks like shit but its nowhere near broke

even this was engineered to be this way and isnt broke

t. insecure user

Spoken like a true neet

stance is already old and out of fashion, the new hotness is taking the wheels off your car and gluing them to the quarter panels and never leaving your driveway because you never had any friends anyway.

Nah, just a realist. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and stance is no exception.

swangaz

>live with your parents
>dump all your money into your car
hmmm

>juan is that you? Just saw this on vqnyc

#YOLO

Those are some fine engineers by the looks of it.

of course

-68 degrees is amazing

i honestly thought this shit would die out.

We literally live in a world where early 2000s ricer culture isnt cool anymore but this retarded shit is.

Id take ricers over this shit any day, at least they were usable

stance has been around since the 40s

get used to it already

Are you avin a giggle?

Stance can mean fucking anything from just lowered to race tuned its just retarded call whatever the fuck broken suspension is stance

And dont you fucking dare compare the old lead sleds to modern fucking "stance"

People had bad taste then, and now.
>fify

same shit

different time

stay mad that you like stance faggot

Nah, stance used to mean the way the car was stanced. Now stance has been blown out of porportion and includes mad angles of camber. Just because they have a similar name doesnt mean they are the same thing. Like there and their you spurge. Same name two completely different contexts.

>but muh returded stance same thing as 50s hot rod chopshop cars that were faster and better running cars than the factory ones.

spken like a true stancecuck

stancecuck detected

Can somebody explain to me the stretched tires meme? I almost understand stance. While I think it looks retarded, I can see why normies would think it's cool. But stretched tires just look straight up unsafe, even to normies I feel like they should look unsafe. To me it looks like some retard can't into tire and and rim sizes and just forced his too small tires on his too big rims.

How do the stretched tires look good at all, especially if it's at the level of OP's pic

HAHAHAHHA

its not the way they look, its what they represent

look at what kind of mouthbreathers like stance no wonder they feel attracted to retarded trends

>Worried about stanced cars being too wide.
You are clearly not from Houston.