Spend 2 solid months driving on gravel roads

>spend 2 solid months driving on gravel roads
>sweet doughnuts, drifts etc
>never wash car during
>even armchair car enthusiast on Veeky Forums tells me I'll get stone chips from gravel
>wash car today finally
>not a single stone chip

When did you realise atleast 75% of Veeky Forums are bus riders?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/1958484/charlie_somik_chan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>every* armchair car enthusiast on Veeky Forums

Yes because pitting happens in a day and not constantly over time you humongous cock slurper.

Stick to saving girl pics on instagram and jacking off to anime.

You mad because I got to have fun on gravel? You are probably the kind of faggot who swerves to avoid puddles the size of a dinner plate.

You must drive something with decent paint. My Subaru would love those roads but my car would cry

give it time user you are clearly new here

if you think 100% driving on gravel roads and addmittedly driving irresponsibly on gravel will result in anything other than sadness you are mistaken

>gets called out on being a retard
>lol u mad?? xd
Stellar.

You're right actually I scratched the ever loving shit out of my car driving down an off-road path with bushes either side.

Who is this qt3.14?

>she

>That second of sheer fear that lasts what feels like hours
>The bone crushing dispair as you realize you totalled your car
>If only I was a boring pleb content to not blast eurobeat and mimick Dagumi

>muh rally pedigree brah
>car disintegrates when you drive it on gravel

>Stick to saving girl pics on instagram and jacking off to anime.
>girl

What? No, it can't be a trap. No one on Veeky Forums would do that, surely not?

I started visiting OH years ago before i started modifying and fixing my own cars cars and before professionally working on racecars.

Now when i visit i realize how little real experience knowledge there is here. The LARGE majority of the posters know fucking nothing, and there is very little actual intellectual conversation going on here about cars. Most threads are shit posting about something only related to cars by proxy (ie bench racing). Posters looking for real knowledge with specific questions get no replies, while "Post pix and rate others cars" get hundreds.

Most people here dont know shit about cars desu

how dumb do you have to be to take that long to realize that

didn't do much wrenching for a few years while visiting here. Highly doubt you know shit either

You weren't driving it hard enough. Citroen's WRC team employed 4 people just to repair the underside of their cars after gravel events because the constant spray would literally eat away at the floorpans and suspension components--even with a fuck-ton of protection that was in place solely to mitigate it.

Unfortunetly driving 100+mph on potholed gravel roads is quite irresponsible.

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/1958484/charlie_somik_chan.html

>what is single occurrence

ITT: Mad retards who are so new they've never heard of plastic bumpers.