What is the best car, and why is it the first gen Murcielago?

What is the best car, and why is it the first gen Murcielago?

Definitely one of the best looking

diablo is gudder

Possibly.

Anniversary edition.

Also the roadster.

saying there is a best car is an absurd outlook because each car shines at certain points in your life. can like and hate many, but never will i devote to one. i am an automotive polygamist.

To each his own I suppose, there is no car in this world that sounds better than the LP640 Murcielago I like it better than the aventador in everyway

Both excellent points. Love them both.

It's a meme, dude, relax.

The Tesla Model S and Model X are the greatest cars in the world.

the Diablo SV is one the greatest vehicles to ever exist

0.03 USD have been deposited to your account.

no shit sherlock

Am I the only one that just doesn't like the stock SV wheels, and some of the color combos?

I can appreciate the SV being the highest trim level, but historically they tend to be aesthetically unpleasing. (For me.)

I'll agree it's not the best looking Diablo (subjective opinion of course).

Ah yes the Diablo! The last actual Lamborghini.

Ever since they have been Audis with chest wigs.

China.

its might not be the fastest, but damn I love mine

I'm not a fan of ones without the big wing. I dunno, looks weird as hell to me

>Diablo wings
>big

dat ass

Sorry but a VAG universe parts bin car is nowhere near contender for somekind of best car title.

That fucking thing has parts from Seat Ibizas.

Wow looks great, I want one now. Would you reccomend?

There are plenty of them where I live but it was hard to get one in good condition. its quick and shit but yeah, hard to get a good one. parts are cheap around here, but I could make my own if I needed them. I've had it for a few months and havent had any problems yet, but time will tell

looks really awesome from behind with the vents up

sry about the shitty picture

The original back and lights looks better but the intakes are pure sex

>not a green gallardo

>not a green garbage

Correct.

>no countach
Also captcha

>no redeeming qualities other than styling

>Mfw lambo planned on making a twin turbo carbureted version with adjustable boost and could do 0-62 in 3.7 seconds with a top speed of 207, only two prototypes were made but never went into production
It hurts

I love the mclaren 570, it just makes me feel a certain way I havent felt before.

i love the look of an early murci with raised intakes, i just posted that lp640 because it was a better rear shot. the twin pipes are GOAT compared to the lp 640 hexagonal exhaust and the tails aren't tryhard

>400 hp widowmaker
>no redeeming qualities

plus no problematic e gear clutch just a normal 6 speed manual

Yet people use the same 400 hp widowmaker argument as somehow a con when it's an RT/10.

>no ecoboost

The car's intakes look like cat ears raising up

lambo cat a best cat

>tfw no sv

diablos look best in early "base model" spec without wings, any other opinion is factually incorrect