Which one and why?

Which one and why?

EVO, because EVO.

Neither. I'm not a Vaping boyracer faggot.

Suzuki.. Because special snowflake.

>choose betwen two terrible and unreliable cars
No thanks

Subaru.

The engine is mounted the right way and dat symmetrical AWD.

and before someone complains, Suzuki also campaigned the SX4 in the WRC

The one that's still being made, because it's still being made.

Neither because I'm not 16

mercedes

Evo just because I like the older generations of the Evo more than the older generations of the Impreza.

The Evo, because its actually reliable and won't blow up if you look at it the wrong way

Neither. Get an Evo 8.

In front of the front axle is not the right way. The whole reason longitudinal is better is because most or all of the engine is behind the axle line.

I'm yet to meet an Evo owner who vapes

The Evo is far from terrible and is reliable if maintained and tuned properly, even if you beat on it regularly.

They're both transverse mounted...

In my country 16 year olds can't drive either car which is a good thing

this

or a 5/6 if you don't live in murrica

Come on, man. The GC8 is wonderful.

>They're both transverse mounted
They're not, unfortunately for the WRX.

Dunno, I think I'd go with a 4 if I lived in a civilized country.

More like you don't want to take your eye off the damn thing, or the crank will walk away

Jokes aside, I think the Evo 3 is a beautiful car and so is the 10; every other one of them weirds me out in some way. The GC8 impreza (facelift and non) is similarly gorgeous. I don't think it's worth fighting over.

of course they're not!
god i'm an idiot, i just think because it hangs over the front axle and because the flat four shape looks more east-west

See my least fav looking is the VII and X and my fav is the V and VI but i'm biased because I own one ;)

That's cool and I respect that, Evos and STIs are cool as fuck. Especially Evos though, because they're literally a normal car with a normal engine that's boosted to hell and I think that's sweet.

That's why I love the Evo 1-3 so much, they are so ridiculously unassuming except for the wing. I'd love to own one, properly rust treat it, and use it for the winter

Based on looks?

Because the V/VI had wider tracks, better suspension, a more rigid chassis, better brakes, less understeer from the refined AYC and better engine cooling.

>The Evo is far from terrible and is reliable

Evo

Baru is baby's first turboAWD

You've obviously never driven/owned one before and assume shit from what you've heard on the internet or from owners who don't look after them.

>obviously
Yeah. Obviously.

Why not? I mean, is there any practical reason to want any generation other than 6.5 or 9?

>broken ringlands
>spun bearings
>blown turbos
>blown headgaskets
>sensor issues forcing it go into limp mode
>25 year old engine trying to meet 2016 emissions so it has a absolutely atrocious factory tune
>still doesn't handle as well

the gc wrx stis were the last good ones and that's because they were just ridiculous hopped up tin cans. lets give a 2700lb tin can awd economy car the size of a honda civic a 300hp flat 4 turbo, huge brakes, locking center/rear diff (hitachi r180), a big wing, roof vents, and price it a little under the equivalent of $30k usd,

What was his name, user?

Evo 3 is pretty dang cool.

Interchangeability with the fuckhuge and way cheaper American DSM aftermarket, and ridiculously light (2800lbs). Also ridiculously rare nowadays.

I don't know if I want a WRX STi Wagon, Evo III, or R33 GTR when they're legal in America.

While this is very true, I only like two generations of Impreza as opposed to four generations of the Evo.

fucking "to be decent family" memes I can't take, and you're the worst, of them all.

Learn to fucking speak English, you fuckrocket.

Imprezas were always better than the Evos. I don't know if it's the same nowadays, but for older models, the Subaru is the way to go.

Evos because they are easier to work on and dont have the vapefag stereotype.

Evo because fuck you