Why does everyone love this car?

Why does everyone love this car?
Is it because the engine steel is folded 1000 times?

Until ecoboost

Ecoboost GT-R?

Benchracing; it's a car built exclusively numbers

Its a car built for easy and consistent performance. There's a difference

Just from personal opinion, I like the look and my inner Need For Speed playing child self loves the idea of a new Skyline.

it's a lot overblown, but it's a lot of car for the money.

good value for performance (yes yes i know bikes or building your own, but lots of people don't want either)

It is ooglay.

sensible post.

It is a fast car out the box that is easy to drive and is good value for money considering the performance on offer.

>laptimes per dollar
>japanese car memes

They don't.
The R35 is ugly as fuck and drives itself (it doesn't even come in Manual).
Everyone loves the R32 (and the R34 to a lesser extent).

So laptimes

It makes the Americans so mad

i bet you think those f1 cars drive themselves too

because engine oil is made from tears of Ford engineers

In many cases of autism, there are two very common trends. A trend to be very good and very easily memorize information regarding math and numbers, and the obsession with a very niche area of expertise. For example, a person with autism will want to spend hours researching oven models and specifications, yet have no interest in cooking. This can also happen with cars. An autistic person will obsess over cars. Learn all the car models, various specifications, and statistics yet have no interest in actually driving, let alone owning one of these vehicles. It would be typical of autistic behavior to obsess over race laptimes and obsess over the numbers of the car (displacement, horsepower, weight, etc), and will develop an opinion regarding the 'fastest' car due to this, disregarding any real world driving variables. Any contradiction to their opinion will anger and upset an autistic person to the point of a tantrum.
And that's why Veeky Forums loves the GTR. They're also really fun to drive.

>R35 drives itself meme

Is that why Randy Pobst keeps saying that the stock suspension tuning makes the car highly unpredictable due to its understeer to the limit before snap oversteer?

Just because the limits are higher than most cars doesn't mean you'll actually be able to control it at the limit.

How so when there are American cars that are faster?

There's literally only German cars that are faster.

Only the viper, and thats italian

It was originally designed and built in the US, I'd say it's American

Because it was forged in the heart of Japan where the machining lubricant was only the finest car enthusiast semen.

>huur every performance car is built for lap times so they're shit
Thats what you sound like

That and there's a disabled furry who got BTFO by the community and now spends all his time jerking it and posting on here with multiple IP's

Assmad gm fangirl spotted