The new Bumblebee was recently found on a flat-bed near a film-site

The new Bumblebee was recently found on a flat-bed near a film-site.

what in the shit am i looking at

Why do people who find automotive scoops always have cellphone cameras from 2005?

>GM getting towed

buisness as usual

They managed to make the camaro look worse, impressive.

thats a ferrari in ur pic but ok

m8 that's the new ecoboost ferd gt

Why do they have to change Bumblebee every fucking movie? The character is unrecognizable movie to movie.
Herbie the fucking love bug never required such drastic changes. Yes, there were subtle differences about Herbie movie to movie, but the design never really changed and the character was always recognizable. Why does Bumblebee need to change every movie?

GM's not gonna make any money if people are buying used Camaros

It might've been a video from where these screenshots were taken.

This.

That takes some real effort.

No excuse. A huge chunk of the Herbie Movies, including the 2005 one with Lindsey Lohan, were sponsored by VW. Doesn't mean they changed Herbie's design to suit.

>all of the trim is fucking plastic

Why the fuck do auto makers do this.

Okay see now my jimmies are rustled. That movie pissed all over the core idea that when you worked on herbie, especially the body and interior that you had to use all the original parts or resmelt them. Since herbie was built special. They fucking cut him up and threw body kits on it. And you expect me to believe the oil pan from a new beetle fit on an old beetle?
Status 100% rustled

That logic was only ever used for the 1997 TV movies that sucked ass. Disney themselves refuse to acknowledge that movie as part of Herbie-canon it was so bad.

>And you expect me to believe the oil pan from a new beetle fit on an old beetle?
although this part always ticked me off. A fucking VW Golf oil pan is not going to fit on a suped up VW 2310cc racing engine (which is what the Nascar prepped Herbied used).

BTW, interesting fact. The Herbies used for the Nascar racing scenes were actually built to Nascar rules and could have -legally- competed. The finished Nascar Herbies were half the weight of a normal NASCAR while maintaining similar power to weight ratios.

They used 38 cars to play Herbie in the Fully Loaded movie.

"boss we made the front grille as big as possible but I dont think the car is edgy enough"

"put another grille on the back"

Honestly, transformers fucking ruined the Alpha platform Camaro for me. It just looks too much like a toy car.

The last movie killed me
>kick ass restomod camaro
>actually gives bumblebee personality
>changes him into the ugly ass new camaro
>fucking why?

Holy shit

What do Bumblebee take in to survive? Gasoline like other cars?

I know they use some shit to transform and do shit but the question is, does the same thing makes the cars run?

Kek'd

Energon you stupid nig.

that's been modern car design for a while now, but they're getting fucking ridiculous with the angry faces by putting them on the fucking back

just look at a recently-built car and tell me I'm wrong

I like when comics make up stupid shit to sound logical and millions of idiots watch it to discuss it with others.

Can we just boycott this stupid car called a "Camaro". Jeezus GM! At least have some taste like Chrylser did with their Challenger! Stop making the Camaro look like a Chevy version of the Charger 2016! Let's just tell people not to buy this price of shit which is what I'm already doing in my big ass area

UltimateKEK

so what ive taken screenshots from video and they dont look poverty at all.

no it isnt

>not a super bee

were they planning on towing it upside down in a wind tunnel with all of those tie downs?

Oh yay another shitty watch-it-for-the-'splosions movie about shitty CGI alien robots

I think it's some kind of weird dodge stratus

>boycott it because I think it's ugly
Fuck off faggot

>angry faces

It's okay just put massive lens flares in the shot to hide the ugly

Looks like an Audi-Jap cross.

Alphonse, you annoying shit, knock it off!

What the fuck is this

One of our instructors has one at the shop, really nice

its a new vette dumbass

>running Talladega in a beetle

is that real

PROMOTIONS

This thing is like the Camaro equivalent of the Lamborghini Veneno

but that looks less retarded for some reason

I see they squinted the headlights so now bumblebee sees as much as a regular camaro driver

WOW looks like GM losing to ford at Le mans really shook them up.
GM got BTFO so hard that they can't even design cars properly anymore. What a shame famili.

Ford was only using economical boost, can you imagine once they stop trying to be economical? GM might has to stop making cars when that happens 2bh

straight outta batman beyond

probably because its a super rare lambo so they can make them as ridiculous as possible.
when its a fucking camaro its just not the same.

bump

No, it's a fiero with a bodykit

Better than fake chrome imo